Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Really liked the roles. And, in retrospect even the grueling pace. Kinda sad I never got to play around with aiding the UK, but I'll take the easy win.

Shame on mafia for winning via inactivity. I say we go over to Anatron's house and make an agreement wherein Jeroth pays for the cost of this entire game.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Nice job throwing the game Tirin.

Anyways, thanks for China.
Nice job being an awful townie all the way through, TC. Hard to hold onto China if you're dead - which happens when you fuck up your day phases bad enough. I had a 50/50 shot of "did Riyant give up his ally or do you just suck". Turns out it was both! God, this game sucked*.

*I'd like to point out that this is no fault of Andy's, but much more because of inactive players (town or otherwise, go fuck yourselves FD and Riyant) and how long this shit took.

AndyM03

Nice job being an awful townie all the way through, TC. Hard to hold onto China if you're dead - which happens when you fuck up your day phases bad enough. I had a 50/50 shot of "did Riyant give up his ally or do you just suck". Turns out it was both!

God, this game sucked.
Well that's just being a poor sport mate.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Well that's just being a poor sport mate.
Gotta say, I fucking depise the playstyle of "let's not post and see what happens". It was made worse by townies being inactive, and made inactive townies even worse. The only thing I could call good play on scum's part - because most of it wasn't play at all - was Riyant lynching Firedemon on day 4.

AndyM03

Gotta say, I fucking depise the playstyle of "let's not post and see what happens". It was made worse by townies being inactive, and made inactive townies even worse. The only thing I could call good play on scum's part - because most of it wasn't play at all - was Riyant lynching Firedemon on day 4.
I totally agree inactivity probably won scum the game, and absolutely sucked a lot of fun out of this game. I was just defending my main man tc.

AndyM03

According to my role PM I flat-out won. Andy, could you clarify?
I meant to write "and" when threats to the world are defeated rather then "or". You got halfway there basically sorry. Technically as is written you achieved a full win con tho, equal to that of jeroth and firedemon, so that's true! I'll give you that.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, way to communicate that. Your hesitating to lynch FD when he was insanely obviously scum was probably the worst thing you could've possibly done in that situation.

I'm also extra salty because, of all the useful and/or cool abilities and interactions that everyone in this game had, I... didn't. I was a vanilla townie but worse. Technically just a vanilla townie, I guess, since Null got himself lynched in the worst way possible on day 1.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
But, uh... you know, in the event that @Jeroth is Germany... truce?
Yeah, I agree to these arrangements.

Shame on mafia for winning via inactivity. I say we go over to Anatron's house and make an agreement wherein Jeroth pays for the cost of this entire game.
We didn't win via inactivity. Fuck man, we had a bunch of inactivity outside of Firedemon and I. TC, you kept saying you were going to post and never did. That aside, it wasn't my intention to scum lurk. When I apologized on Day 3, I legitimately meant it. I have a new girl I'm seeing, it's the holidays and my friends are back. I literally leave the house and I don't come back until I need to sleep between social obligations, work and working out. I'm not working out at my friend's place today, since my boi is on vacation, which is why I can post so much.

I had a 50/50 shot of "did Riyant give up his ally or do you just suck". Turns out it was both!
I was legitimately, honest to god, terrified that you were Japan and leading me to claim it so that you and TC could lynch me both.

Firedemon and I were hoping that vig would have shot firedemon and it would have redirected to another townie so we wouldn't have this phase.

The biggest surprise out of this game was the turnabout lynch on Easy - and him actually being the serial killer.

The only thing I could call good play on scum's part - because most of it wasn't play at all - was Riyant lynching Firedemon on day 4.
Thanks man. I'm thankful no one realized I just claimed British Intelligence as my ability ( I can see people's ability) and I just validated chicken spleen as townie. I was originally going to claim America and that I could "revive" britain via the doughboys, but I realized he was trying to bait an America claim. So I just validated his role.

Yeah, way to communicate that. Your hesitating to lynch FD when he was insanely obviously scum was probably the worst thing you could've possibly done in that situation.
Exactly what Tirin said. I kind of banked on TC hesitating to lynch firedemon and want to talk it out, since that's the player he is. He wants everyone to speak their words and then we all vote. I figured it would work against him and I could have it be a TC vs Tirin with me being able to lynch whoever got the first vote on him.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I probably fucked up by not looking at Maretocks' ability as Belgium, since it's pretty similar to what Riyant claimed to begin with, but at this point I just wanted the goddamn game over.

AndyM03

Yeah @Jeroth I meant inactivity everywhere helping scum rather then scum just lurking. You didn't quote me but I agreed with it haha.

I legit thought TC's antics might be enough to make Tirin unlynch TC out of curiosity or confusion, and jeroth just went offline when the day started making it a bit tense

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Honestly, call it a rood dood move: I'm thinking killing either Tirin or Easy. Those two cause a feedback loop which typically wins games. I'm leaning towards Tirin since Easy is already suspicious.
I agree, Tirin AND Easy is dangerous. I'm down to kill Tirin. Otherwise, I would hit someone who didn't vote for Null, because I think there's a slight chance that France or Russia might have known who Britain was. Slight.
>And any other threats to the world.

Huh. I didn't notice.

So we might have a Serial Killer.

In related news:

FUCK. WE GOTTA KILL EASY.
Belgium is a tracker role. You target someone to see where they go. If I claim watcher, I can say that chicken targeted Tag in the night.

Either that or I can go full tin foil hat, claim to be watcher - say that chicken successfully saved whoever he targeted, pin the blame on someone else then prompt that there's a serial killer.

I am literally cancer.
Tirin is pissed and frankly I don't blame him.

Last game I got hit in the face with life, this was 90% criminal laziness on this day. Not that I'm the only one, just the worst offender. I definitely did not plan to pull that move until some hours ago today.
Some moments from the mafia chat.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I legit thought TC's antics might be enough to make Tirin unlynch TC out of curiosity or confusion, and jeroth just went offline when the day started making it a bit tense
I decided to start watching the Foreigner until One of them posted. I paused the movie to get food and panicked to make sure that Tirin didn't unlynch before I posted.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck no. Me being a townie meant that him teasing a lynch on Riyant didn't do anything for me, and I saw it much more as trying to signal Riyant "hey don't lynch me, I'm your buddy and trying to catch Tirin out". If anything he locked his ass down on getting lynched.

Top Bottom