Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

AndyM03

Dunsparce has been killed!
His role was...
Australia

Entente Nation
"Should the worst happen Australia would rally to the Mother Country to help and defend her to our last man and our last shilling"
— Andrew Fisher.

Having dedicated the highest troop count per member of the population, Australia is truly willing to give itself for Britain, jumping at the chance of war, glory and adventure.

If The United Kingdom is attacked at night, you will take the fall.
There exist some circumstances where the UK can be killed ignoring your defence.

Day 4 begins!

It is 3 to Lynch

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Y'know, on the one hand I wanna just drop a lynch on Firedemon and not care, because fuck him.

On the other hand, I would be remiss to do so, since he went "Oh, I can hammer a lynch without contributing anything or being questioned after weeks of day phases". It was a bad thing to do as scum unless he's a bomb (not impossible) - but an even worse thing to do as town. Lynch Firedemon.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
On the other hand, I would be remiss to do so, since he went "Oh, I can hammer a lynch without contributing anything or being questioned after weeks of day phases". It was a bad thing to do as scum unless he's a bomb (not impossible) - but an even worse thing to do as town. Lynch Firedemon.
He's not a bomb, unless I was misdirected - I got a bus driver read from him last night. Whether he's town or scum, I don't know, but that was just a terrible move.

Lynch Firedemon.

Firedemon

I thought I knew what was up. I was wrong. I am not a smart man.

But wait, wait, wait... So you're telling me Chickenspleen turns into a vig and Easy turns into an SK? I don't believe that one bit. Especially after only one person died last night. Especially after Chicken apparently didn't try to kill me. This is some fishy shit. And the mafia just... Didn't try to kill the known vig? Yeah, no.

Lynch Chickenspleen

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I thought I knew what was up. I was wrong. I am not a smart man.

But wait, wait, wait... So you're telling me Chickenspleen turns into a vig and Easy turns into an SK? I don't believe that one bit. Especially after only one person died last night. Especially after Chicken apparently didn't try to kill me. This is some fishy shit. And the mafia just... Didn't try to kill the known vig? Yeah, no.

Lynch Chickenspleen
And you know that Chickenspleen didn't try to kill you how, exactly? You know the roleblocks and/or buses driven last night, which seems pretty unlikely? You know who scum targeted last night, and whether or not they got redirected? Either you've got more info than any living townie does or you haven't accepted that this game is strange yet. And, y'know, I'm really getting the former vibe considering you've barely posted or done anything.

Y'all better Unlynch real quick otherwise a single scum could hammer and its possibly gg
Hardcore sus of Tirin and Jeroth right now.
Y'know, funny enough - I don't think we need to worry about that, since FD pulled the scummiest action anyone's done in this entire game by a fucking mile and here you are defending him and going "man, those guys are so suspicious". I like how conveniently you flipped from clearly being hard on thinking FD was scum to going "no, it the people trying to lynch the obvious scum player". Being dumb not scum to that degree is frankly shocking, if it's even possible - FD has offered no analysis, no information, no nothing the entire game, except for hammering a townie on day 3 with a post that doesn't even discuss why.

Firedemon

And you know that Chickenspleen didn't try to kill you how, exactly? You know the roleblocks and/or buses driven last night, which seems pretty unlikely? You know who scum targeted last night, and whether or not they got redirected? Either you've got more info than any living townie does or you haven't accepted that this game is strange yet.
Dunsparce died. No one else died. So your explanation for the super suspicious guy who has claimed three different roles now is that maybe the outed bus driver doesn't know where his own busing went and maybe a roleblocker happened? Okay, let's think about this.

Chickenspleen gets roleblocked
Dunsparce dies - Why would Dunsparce die? Why didn't the mafia kill the known vig? Spoiler alert, I didn't bus Dunsparce and Chickenspleen.

Mafia gets roleblocked
Dunsparce dies - Why the fuck would Chickenspleen kill Dunsparce? Spoiler alert, I didn't bus Dunsparce with anyone.

Chickenspleen tries to kill me
Doctor saves me - Why the fuck would a doctor save me? I did just pull the scummiest shit the entire game. Spoiler alert, I did not bus myself with anyone. Even if I did, that would mean Chickenspleen targeted someone else.

Chickenspleen kills Dunsparce
Mafia gets stopped by doctor - Why the fuck would Chickenspleen kill Dunsparce?

And, y'know, I'm really getting the former vibe considering you've barely posted or done anything.
Also, absolutely wrong. That is only true of day 3 - where I was not the only useless player but just the most useless.

FD has offered no analysis, no information, no nothing the entire game
Totally false.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm aware, TC. That's why I want to convince one of you or Chicken to lynch Firedemon; see my analysis below. It assumes I'm a townie, for obvious reasons.

You and Firedemon pile-lynched Easy yesterday, when every townie in the game should have thought it was Lylo, and both did so without hesitation - killing off what was a townie at the time. Neither Riyant nor Chicken swung a vote the fuck over like the two of you did (in fact, Chicken ended last day phase voting to lynch Riyant); unless the two of you are at bottom-of-the-motherfucking-barrel levels of play right now. Since Firedemon isn't dead yet despite your clear suspicion, and Riyant's townieness is effectively confirmed by Firedemon saying "yes he was right about me", I can be quite certain that one of the following pairs is true (admittedly, I'm going off the not-ironclad logic of "who the fuck gives scum a tracker-type role?"):
-FD and TC are scum (possible, most likely due to your defense of him and hesitance in lynching)
-FD and Chicken are scum (possible, but unlikely; FD is discrediting Chicken)
-FD and Riyant are scum (possible, but extremely unlikely; Riyant is actively lynching FD)

A Riyant/Chicken scum pair makes little to no sense; Riyant is almost certainly a townie per FD's confirmation, even if Chickenspleen is totally full of shit. A TC/Chicken or TC/Riyant scum pair makes no sense; in that case, the game would be over because you would have lynched FD already and scum would win with majority.

FD's analysis of last night is predicated entirely on WIFOM, presuming that Chicken was telling the truth, and "why wouldn't scum kill a Vig" - well, so they could use that argument while locking him down, of course. Why would Dunsparce die? Chickenspleen might kill him, suspecting he's scum, while scum gets blocked. At this stage we don't know everybody's night actions because people have been cagey as fuck with them, for better or worse.

You can see that the common thread of my analysis is FD, and that of the three realistically possible scum pairs (from my perspective as a townie), he's in all of them. If you can bring it upon yourself to believe I'm town, you should lynch FD.

The other option is that FD is the world's worst townie, who handed out an effective confirmation on someone who he's not entirely sure of the alignment of - though it seems pretty fucking clear to me that Riyant is Japan, another reason not to lynch him.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Well, I'm sold. There's still other cases to be made for not lynching FD immediately, but I don't think FD is the world's worst townie. Plus, I already met my win condition so w/e.

Lynch Firedemon

AndyM03

Firedemon has been lynched!

Firedemon was...
Austria-Hungary

Central Powers Nation
"Terrible! The Almighty cannot be provoked! A Higher Power has restored that order which unfortunately I was unable to maintain."
Franz Josef - Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary

Some might claim it to be rotting, but the Austrian-Hungarian Empire is strong. An empire bound together by multiculturalism that both unites it and threatens to tear it apart. Once the Balkans are firmly in your grasp, the spark of rebellion within the empire be dashed.

You, Emperor, are not the true igniter of war. Victim of an assassination, your walk is virtuous. War will be inevitable until peace is secured in the Balkans. Until you finish the Serbian campaign, you cannot utilise your night action. The stubborn Serbs will hold out until the end of Night 2. From then on, you can assume the role of the bus driver.

After Night 2 you can pick two players, x and y. Any action by another player performed on x will be applied to player y and vice versa.

Night 4 begins!

AndyM03

Night 4 is over!
Chickenspleen has been killed!

His role was...
The United States

Neutral Nation
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. “
- Thomas Jefferson

A nation deadlocked between ideals. Currently providing economic support to the Entente, without outside events to spur the populace President Wilson cannot successfully ask Congress to provide a declaration of war against the Central Powers.

While a neutral nation, America is positioned to provide aid to the Entente. Each night make full effect of your civilian support and charity network, choosing a player to protect each night. You lose this ability if you successfully join the war.

You have Locked Vigilante abilities that may be accessed depending how the game progresses. You achieve victory when the Central Powers and threats to the World are defeated.

Day 5 begins!
Majority is 2 to lynch!

Top Bottom