Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Anatronman

There were plenty of targets. It's possible that claiming a power role would have been more effective than tying your own noose.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fair point, but you could have tried. You were pretty damn important, after all.

Requiem

Andy let me see some stuff beforehand, I won't say shit except to echo the sentiments of: Holy FUCK.

Tag_Ross

Huh, TC thinking I ever claimed is well it's right up his alley.

Also, don't forget about the word limit.

AndyM03

Night 1 has ended!

There was a major offensive last night, but international support meant the front was maintained.
Nobody has died.

Day 2 Begins!
Majority is still 6 to lynch.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Smooth moves, whoever's the doc or roleblocker. Maybe Japan, if the latter? Can't say I know for sure.

Anyone have any information to come forward with today? 'cause straight-up, I have nothing to contribute on that front, pardon the pun.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm limited bulletproof, but as far as I know nobody targeted me last night. None of my charges depleted, sorta thing. (Not that I've been told of, anyway.)

Also, work all next few days so there's a good chance I'll get scarce again. So you know.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Anyone have any information to come forward with today? 'cause straight-up, I have nothing to contribute on that front, pardon the pun.
I was hoping to have some semblance of information, but my lines of communication were cut. I'm also sad since I don't know any comparable World War I references to describe my situation.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
There are a couple of unresolved FoS' from Day 1, but I find something particularly jarring here.

As FD publicly pointed out (for better or worse), there is no way in hell that this post by Tag is not a subtle claim:

Unlynch TC, Lynch chickenspleen

Seriously dude? Jumping off the TC ship with everyone just to jump on the next one that looks like it's picking up steam?

A Captain must always go down with his ship, and you're jumping to a life raft called easy lynch(not the player)

Looks to me like you're cruisin for a bruisin. Now I'm gonna captain this ship and nothing's gonna blow me outta these waters, I've got all the munitions we need to call you shady AF, and that's more than enough for D1.

Unlynch [female chicken emoji], Lynch [drumstick emoji]
We know from Null's revealed role that there is a directive of discrete communication along the same veins of what Tag not-so-subtlety did.

1. Is there another nation in WW1 that was largely known for it's naval might? If that nation is Entente, that's very likely Tag.
2. If the answer to the above question is "no" or "not likely", then that means Tag is most likely trying to deceive players as to what role he has. If this is the case, then his attempt to disguise himself as the UK massively backfired when we managed to lynch the UK on Day 1. Also, he probably scum.

Last few thoughts here: Null's role reveal shows that certain actions can happen based off of a percentage. We'll want to keep that in mind since we can't count on certainty of actions happening, on account of more than just a potential roleblocker. Secondly, let's be careful with our lynches. Null's role shows that lynch votes range in value, so let's stay 2 votes away from lynching someone until we're confident in a hammer. Lastly, the OP states that we can't claim what nation we are, or paraphrase our own roles beyond the very basics (doctor, vig, etc).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
We know from Null's revealed role that there is a directive of discrete communication along the same veins of what Tag not-so-subtlety did.

1. Is there another nation in WW1 that was largely known for it's naval might? If that nation is Entente, that's very likely Tag.
2. If the answer to the above question is "no" or "not likely", then that means Tag is most likely trying to deceive players as to what role he has. If this is the case, then his attempt to disguise himself as the UK massively backfired when we managed to lynch the UK on Day 1. Also, he probably scum.
If I recall, both Japan and the United States ended up with rather large navies through World War I on the Allied side - as did Germany for the Central Powers. I wouldn't expect that Germans would have any "in-game" reason to communicate in a discrete fashion (being that they're the scum faction), as much as their use of telegrams is well-known (and was a major reason for the United States entering the war).

Last few thoughts here: Null's role reveal shows that certain actions can happen based off of a percentage.
Well, presumably that (as well as the redacted information) was known to him at the time.

Lastly, the OP states that we can't claim what nation we are, or paraphrase our own roles beyond the very basics (doctor, vig, etc).
If Null had said "I'm the cop", which is indeed one of those basics, that would've been enough to keep him alive.

Anatronman

Huh, TC thinking I ever claimed is well it's right up his alley.
There is a way in hell; it's flavored shit posting, which is what you were doing with your sawbones routine. Anyone claiming in flavor text on Day 1 is absolutely out of their minds.

As it is, we gained almost no information from that lynch; the only people who knew for sure he was a Townie beforehand were the Mafia, and they had no reason to tip the scales considering the pressure put on by our top Mafia experts.

Based on last Night's performance, I have to assume that we have a Doctor, and a good one. If you are about to be lynched, please claim. Without a Cop, the Day becomes heavily tribal, and having even one confirmed Town for a day is a major game changer. Our odds are not good against highly powered and coordinated roles, and it seems our power was heavily consolidated in England.

The most important thing today is that everyone speaks, preferably more than once. That means posting without lynching so we can establish a baseline. By all means, accuse me of buddying, or baiting claims, but please don't afk. We all joined this game to play, and playing means posting.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wouldn't be so sure we even have a doctor. Maybe. Roleblocker would be my first guess, though.

Tag_Ross

So I typed up most of this last night before I got distracted and passed out, I'm pretty sure I had more to say, but it'll have to come to me later.

that nation is Entente, that's very likely Tag.
Wrong
that means Tag is most likely trying to deceive players as to what role he has.
I mean, I obviously don't want people to know my role, neither does anyone else.
If this is the case, then his attempt to disguise himself as the UK massively backfired when we managed to lynch the UK on Day 1.
See why do you and FD think I was trying to claim UK?

You two are seeing only the most surface level patterns, that's the type of shit that'd lose this war. Yeah, I talked about ships quite a bit, and now that we know the UK's abilities we know a couple things other things.

Russian resupplies, "the war was won with American steel and Russian blood", as we can see by the UK's 2nd ability there are ways to supply the Russia. This means they most likely have a limited ability that can be recharged by outside forces (one of which has died)

(Also yes, I know that quote was about WW2, but it still works)

en·tente
änˈtänt/
noun
a friendly understanding or informal alliance between states or factions.
"the growing entente between former opponents"
synonyms: understanding, agreement, arrangement, entente cordiale, settlement, deal; More

a group of states in an informal alliance.
the understanding between Britain and France reached in 1904, forming the basis of Anglo-French cooperation in World War I.
So as you can see by the last part the Etente was UK and France, so there's likely still a way to supply Russia as long as France doesn't die.

Also, if you're trying to guess my role, I can assure you, no matter which country you think I am you are dead in the water.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Tag Ross for his U-boat trash and talk of seeing "surface-level" patterns. Also, the Entente was UK, France, and Russia. Also that quote absolutely does not apply here, the Russians got fucking totally bodied in WW1.

Chickenspleen

Couple of things. First of all, I can confirm that Tirin is town or at the very least not scum.

Secondly, what the hell does this mean?
Also, if you're trying to guess my role, I can assure you, no matter which country you think I am you are dead in the water.
Is he saying that he's some country not commonly associated with WWI? Or is he trying to claim he's not a country at all? This behavior is pretty suspicious, but not enough for a lynch from me yet.

Top Bottom