Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Chickenspleen

Gee, Chickenspleen, what an astute observation. Clearly you've figured out all the scum in this game from TC being incompetent. Ignore that four scum out of eleven is imba as shit, especially since (presumably) more than one of them has an ability.
It was a joke response to a joke post, dude. I’m pretty sure I made it clear in my wall of text that Anatron is the only one of those four that I’m really suspicious of right now. You seem to be seeing my post as some veiled accusation, but that’s not what I’m doing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
And with all this talk of ships, Tag is obviously the British Empire.
Huh. That's actually a good catch. Informed the scum on that, but hey. Informed me also, which is alright.
But I do agree that Easy's quietness seems a little uncharacteristic - albeit relieving after that novel you fuckers wrote last game - and Null's panic OMGUS and severe bandwagoning are highly suspicious as I mull this over more.
2/10 would not admire again.
>"Easy's suspicious if he talks a lot and suspicious if he doesn't."
>"I have shit taste in sunrises."
Fuck you, FD.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
...pretty sure that country isn't in this game.

Firedemon

Tomorrow I want to probe into some still open questions such as FD being absent despite claiming he was excited to be more active in this game.
This is not what I claimed. LYNCH TC HARDER

Seriously now, I have no real comments on Easy's... masterpost. However.

...pretty sure that country isn't in this game.
Enigma wasn't the only code, Mr. "My country doesn't even exist or matter until the sequel".

I don't feel Chickenspleen really said much besides summarizing everything that happened and I have nothing to add beyond what Tirin responded. I might have something to say depending on how Null flips. Guess the day is just dragging now, so let's get this over with.

Unlynch TC Lynch Null

AndyM03

Day 1 is over!

Null Hypothesis has been lynched. He was...
The United Kingdom

Entente Nation

“I think a curse should rest on me because I love this war. I know it’s smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment, and yet I can’t help it — I enjoy every second of it.”
Winston Churchill, 1916

The Empire on which the sun never sets. From the British Isles you plan your campaign against the Central powers. Utilising your global empire and Royal Navy will be integral to the Entente’s victory. Your unique geographical position gives you more focused choices to make each night. The choices are as follows:

British Intelligence: Investigate a player and discover their Abilities.

2. The Gallipoli Campaign: Securing access to the Dardanelles will allow the Entente to supply Russia throughout both invasion and revolution. If successful, [REDACTED]
This campaign is very risky and only has a 1/6th chance of success. It can only be attempted once.

These two abilities rely on the player Japan. If they fail you, these powers will be limited or have side effects as described.

3. Blockade: Block a player from performing a night action. If Japan does not assist you, the Isles will be undefended. Other players will not be able to protect you this night and you can be lynched by one less vote tomorrow.

4. Rally the Commonwealth: Your lynch vote counts as two for the next day. If Japan does not assist you, this has a 50% chance of success.

You are allowed to try and communicate with Japan, but must do so discretely.

You win when the Central Powers and other threats to the world are defeated.
The central powers couldn't invade, but I guess those Irish did a number on them.

Night 1 has begun. Submit night actions in a timely manner plz.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Seriously now, I have no real comments on Easy's... masterpost. However.
Hey, don't also get all mad because my quote farm was better than yours.
Enigma wasn't the only code, Mr. "My country doesn't even exist or matter until the sequel".
Yeah, well, A) that point doesn't matter, and B) my country may not have existed until after the prequel to the sequel, but it sure as hell hadn't ceased to matter, whereas yours never mattered in the first place wait shit, I was thinking of Tirin's country. You're the guy whose country just never existed, 'cause Texas is full of wannabe-rebels rather than the genuine article.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hooooly shit, Null, don't try to roleclaim cop or anything. What the fuck was that!?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh, shit.

Seriously, what the fuck. That dude had SO much more power than me, and...

FUCK.

Top Bottom