Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 3 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 4/7

--

"But when she opened the fridge...it was empty!" says Shizno, who begins laughing maniacally.

Easy, Coolpool, and Druby are silent.

"Shizno, that was the worst scary story I've ever heard," says Druby. "I oughta kick you in the balls for that."

"But see, there was no food," says Shizno. "That's pretty scary."

"Why couldn't she just order a pizza?" asks Druby.

"Mmmm pizza," says Shizno, rubbing his stomach.

"Do you have any spooky stories, Easy?" asks Druby.

"Sorry, no," says Easy, rubbing his eyes. "I'm getting pretty tired, I think I'm going to clock out soon."

"Oh I know!" says Shizno. "Coolpool, you want to make, like, a CYOA story or something?"

"Okay," smiles Coolpool. "You're outdoors, scared and alone. A killer is pursuing you. Do you run away, hide, or fight?"

"Um, I hide!" says Druby. "Do I have a weapon?"

"You do, but it won't save you," says Coolpool.

"Can I run away and look for pizza?" asks Shizno.

Coolpool nods.

"Do I find pizza?" asks Shizno.

Coolpool nods.

"Ooh, I eat it!" says Shizno, his mouth watering.

"Your mouth fills with blood," says Coolpool. "You realize that the pizza is full of small razors, the sauce is blood, and the cheese is the skin of your friends."

"Oh, gross!" says Shizno. "I run away, this pizza place sucks!"

"Druby," says Coolpool. "Do you climb a tree or lie down in a ditch?"

"Uh, I climb a tree!" says Druby.

"Your enemy spots you with ease," says Coolpool. "He quickly sets the tree on fire."

"I jump out and climb a different tree!" says Druby.

"The forest is already burning," says Coolpool. "Your enemy works quick. Do you choose to stay in the tree or try to fall safely to the ground?"

"I guess I jump," says Druby.

"You fall and break your ankle," says Coolpool. "The ground and trees blaze with consuming fire, and you can feel your flesh burning."

"I limp away!" says Druby.

"You find your enemy in front of you," says Coolpool.

"I limp the other way!" says Druby.

"You are out of strength," says Coolpool. "Your enemy watches you burn and turn to ash before walking away."

Druby stares at the ground and frowns.

"Shizno," says Druby. "You leave the kitchen and find an old friend of yours. From what you know of him, he's probably scared and weak."

"Oh, well I help him out," says Shizno.

"You approach your friend only to realize that he has been consumed by something else," says Coolpool. "A different light appears in his eyes and he smiles at you."

"I run away!" says Shizno.

"You turn your back on your enemy," says Coolpool. "An unfortunate choice. You don't make it far before a blade pierces your back and appears out your front. You watch as all of your half-digested snacks spill out of your body onto the grass, and in your dying moments you realize that you are no longer dealing with the person you used to know."

Druby and Shizno are silent.

"Would you like to play again?" asks Coolpool.

"No," say Druby and Shizno in unison.

"I...I think I'm going to get some sleep," says Shizno.

"I'll take first watch," smiles Coolpool.

"Me...too..." says Druby uneasily, and the two of them stare at each other for a long time.

--

Yeah, Coolpool is creepy AF.

I agree. Jeroth and Rq may be gaybies, but I think Coolpool is definitely the main ant-

Hey, let's see what Req and Jeroth are up to!

Good idea!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 5/7

--

Req stares at the peaceful waves in the lake before returning to the rocky cave that he and Jeroth now call home. Req smiles upon seeing Jeroth lying down, seemingly bored.

"Okay, time to change your bandages again," says Req excitedly.

"Uh, we changed them like an hour ago," says Jeroth. "It's not that bad of a cut, I think I'm okay."

"Oh no, you're being delirious!" says Req. "Do you have a fever?"

Req feels Jeroth's forehead.

"Don't worry," says Req. "Nurse Requiem is here to watch over you Jeroth, my big strong man you."

"Um," says Jeroth nervously. "Hooray."

"Anyways, go on and take your shirt off so I can change your bandage," says Req, smiling.

"The uh, the cut's on my arm," says Jeroth. "I don't need to...uh okay fine."

Jeroth takes his shirt off and allows Req to change his bandage.

"Oh you're so strong," says Req, feeling Jeroth's bicep.

"Y'know what, I think I could use some fresh air," says Jeroth, standing up quickly. "I'm gonna go on a walk, I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay, hurry back!" says Req, who lies down where Jeroth was lying.

Req imagines what their future will look like as he falls asleep.

"Oh man, I don't know how much longer I can keep up this alliance," says Jeroth to himself. "I don't know what's gotten into Req. This is the most uncomfortable Req-episode I've ever seen him have."

Jeroth shivers by the lake for a minute.

"Well," says Jeroth smiling. "At least he's not shitposting."

Jeroth returns to the cave and falls asleep.

--

Looks like Jeroth is getting sick of being a gaybie.

Will he kill Req, or simply abandon him?

Or is this whole schtick just a clever ruse by Req?

Who knows! Now stay tuned as we get a glimpse at everybody's favourite Australian!

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 6/7

--

Andy sits on the ground with a roll of duct tape.

He begins mumbling Australian swear words and Maretocks' name as he tapes his arm back on and tapes up the gaping hole in his chest. When he finishes, he lies down on the forest floor and begins sobbing quietly until he falls asleep.

--

Oh. That was...

Let's uh, let's go back to Easy and the gang, maybe they're doing something now!

Stay tuned!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Can't blame Riyant for murdering Req if he just gets too hard into being a gaybie. Having some man-bitch attempt to kiss and snuggle you while you're just tryin' to get kills is the worst.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That was some borderline NSFW shit, right there.

Shizno

To be fair, with no outside context that's prettymuch exactly what it is.
Even with context, that's pretty much what it is.
I should have asked Shizno to write it..
It would work, if you wouldn't mind not getting it for an entire month. And even then, you'd get the document in some weird formatting and with donuts sprinkles all over it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well it is self-insert fanfiction in a way.

There's nothing inherently wrong with that as long as you use proper characterization, and the self-inserts have proper strengths and weaknesses to make them believable characters. My logic with self-inserts was that if you're going to fully flesh out a self-insert, you might as well just make an original character. Still for something like this, it works better.

Requiem

It is Tuesday night, how has there only been two new updates since I last read this thread? And how dare you call that a Req-episode!?

It's pronounced Requisode. Damn, TC.

Also, Req is hella fucking gay in this, damn.

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 7/7

--

Coolpool, Druby, and Shizno sleep soundly. Easy is the only one tossing and turning as he once again dreams of the past.

"And by the power invested in me, since for some reason I'm actually a mod now" says Bob, "I hereby grant Easy Rider the title of Defender!"

Easy tries to smile at the crowd. There is sparse applause from the small crowd.

"Uh, TC, would you please pin the medal on Easy?" asks Bob.

"Um, I think it would be best if I did that," says 13th. "We don't want to repeat last time."

TC frowns as 13th takes the Defender badge from him and pins it on Easy's chest.

There's usually a second applause at this point in the ceremony, but the crowd elicits nothing but a few coughs.

"So uh, that's pretty much it," says Bob. "Easy, would you like to give a speech or something?"

"I'll keep things short," says Easy, looking out into the crowd. "Thank you all for appointing me. Rob, I really appreciate you uh..."

Easy looks over at Rob, but Rob is busy furiously texting. He hadn't looked up once during the whole event.

"I...these are really troubling times for Urealms," says Easy. He sees Stealthy sitting by an empty seat, looking more depressed than ever. There are many empty seats in that same section. Few vets bothered showing up.

"I promise I'll do well by you," says Easy, staring at the the two admin seats by Rob, that would henceforth be permanently empty. "I'll do well by him. I swear I will. Thank you again."

Easy steps away from the podium abruptly and begins heading home, he desperately needs to get away from the forumers right now.

Req tries to congratulate him, but still can't hide his pessimism well enough. Easy brushes him off and begins driving home when he awakes back in the games.

Easy looks around at his sleeping companions. He knows that there's hidden cameras somewhere documenting what's happening. Easy curls up and hides his face as he chokes out a single sob.

--

Doesn't seem like Easy's sleeping well.

A lot of people aren't. What a boring night phase!

But Day 4 is almost upon us, there's bound to be deaths this time around!

Stay tuned!

Top Bottom