• #teamDruby

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamTolvan

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamEasy

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

BlookyHannah

Also, this series was recently referred to by SOMEONE as "self-insertion Hunger Games fan-fiction".

So now this whole thing kind of makes me sad.
I wonder who that was? :p Hey, I never said it was a bad thing, but it is what it is.

Also, Req is hella fucking gay in this, damn.
"hella fucking gay" is the best kind... under normal circumstances.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I don't see how that makes sense. Perhaps you meant: "Under incredibly super gay circumstances?"

BlookyHannah

That too, but I appreciate thorough commitment.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Day 4 Begins

9 tributes remaining

Scene 1/23

--

"So I guess today's the Feat then," says Easy, reading the slip of paper that had been left for him and Shizno in a sponsor parachute. "The cornucopia has been restocked with food, weapons, and gear. We, the creators of the games, think this will help to even the playing field."

"I guess they don't like the idea of Coolpool having all the good gear," says Shizno, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Or, y'know, you being you."

"I'm not at too much of an advantage here," say Easy, gritting his teeth as he stretches his injured arm. "I can't throw a full punch with my right arm, not without blinding pain anyways."

"You thinking of going to the cornucopia?" asks Shizno.

"No," says Easy. "I'm going to explore around the arena. I think Tolvan or Req and Jeroth might use the Feast as a trap."

"Maybe Coolpool and Druby too," sighs Shizno. "Seeing as how they ditched us this morning and took my stuff."

"Can't blame them too much for that," says Easy. "These are the games after all. And your a heavy sleeper."

"Yeah..." admits Shizno. "Anyways, I think I'm going to head to the corn-thing."

"Really?" asks Easy. "It won't be safe."

"Yeah, but I don't have any good gear," says Shizno. "I want to get some. TC thought that maybe I could win this thing, and for once, I'd like to try."

"That's very...I guess I just didn't expect to hear that," says Easy. "For what it's worth, I hope you find what you're looking for at the cornucopia."

"Thanks Easy," says Shizno. "Ooh, I can't wait to see what kind of snacks they have."

Easy chuckles, and Shizno licks his lips as he walks off towards the cornucopia.

Easy resumes his hunt for Tolvan.

--

Shizno's gotten a lot bolder since he left his spot on the wall!

But perhaps he should have stayed there. Depending on who's going to the cornucopia, things could get messy for our lovable sloth friend.

Indeed. Speaking of the game's underdogs, let's check up on Druby and Coolpool!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 2/23

--

"So you agree Tolvan is the biggest threat?" asks Druby.

Coolpool nods his head and motions for Druby to keep walking in front of him.

"But like, if even Easy is worried about him, how are we supposed to take him down?" asks Druby. "He killed Tirin! I saw him do it, he's really scary!"

"I won't need to take him down," says Coolpool. "I'll have them take each other out."

Coolpool and Druby reach a cliff that blocks their path.

"Uh oh," says Druby. "Should we go back? Maybe we'll just be careful to avoid the others?"

Coolpool aims his laser pistol at a nearby tree and fires several times. The laser bolts melt through the tree's trunk, causing it to fall across the ravine and act as a bridge.

"Oh," says Druby. "Nice work!"

Coolpool quickly walks across the makeshift bridge and motions for Druby to follow.

"So um, how are we going to get them to fight each other?" asks Druby, slowly but carefully crossing over the ravine. "I mean, I feel kind of bad about this whole thing. Easy is a really nice guy."

"I don't think there's a 'we' anymore," says Coolpool, aiming his laser pistol at Druby. Druby stops dead in his tracks, only halfway across the gap.

"When put in a high-stress environment, many people overcome their weaknesses, they move past their fragile personalities and do what must be done to survive, without remorse," says Coolpool. "It's clear to me now that you're not one of those people. You haven't changed, Dragonruby. You're still exactly who you were before these games began."

"Y-yeah?" says Druby, trying to keep his balance. "Well maybe that's a strength, not a weakness!"

"That's adorable," says Coolpool. "Maybe you should have tried breaking out of the arena while you had the chance then."

Coolpool fires the laser pistol at Druby. Druby ducks just in time to dodge the bolt, but it strikes the fallen tree he's relying on. The tree trunk begins shifting and Druby clings on to it for dear life.

"Oh no no no no no!" says Druby, panicking as the tree rolls over.

"Consider our partnership terminated," says Coolpool, who begins walking away.

The tree falls into the ravine below with Druby still on it, screaming as he falls.

--

Oh snap, Coolpool's a total asshat! He just killed Druby!

I'm not sure who's worse, him or Jerreq.

Wait, did you just call them Jerreq? That's hilarious!

I know right? Do you ship it?

Aaaanyways, stay tuned for more of the Mach Games!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I saw him get beat up by a retarded goblin, once. Actually retarded. Tripping over its own feet all over the place, while also slapping Druby around at the same time.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 3/23

--

Tolvan wakes up next to the smoldering remains of his fire. He makes sure he still has his gun with him.

"Man, I hope I don't have any more weird dreams about the past," says Tolvan. "I really don't like flashback episodes. Especially when they're all time-jumpy and sad. Hey, what's this?"

Tolvan inspects a sponsor parachute nearby. He's disappointed that it contains only a piece of paper and not a rapier.

"So there's a Feast today?" says Tolvan, reading the paper. "Maybe all the food and gear will put everyone in a good mood."

Tolvan stands up excitedly.

"There's not that many of us left!" says Tolvan. "And with a bunch of gear and food, maybe we can have a calm discussion and work together to find a way out of the arena!"

Tolvan gathers his things and begins heading for the cornucopia.

"I feel really good about today," says Tolvan. "I'm not running or hiding anymore! Maybe these games are finally going to get better!"

--

Should uh, should we be worried about this?

I wouldn't worry. If they do enough exploring they'll realize there's no way out of the arena.

Do you uh, do you feel bad about this at all? I mean, what if they realize the truth?

Can't be much worse than forcing them to kill each other, sooooo who cares!

Okay. Alright I guess.

Stay tuned for hopefully more bloodshed!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 4/23

--

"Hooly Dooly, let's see here," says Andy, flipping through Stealthy's notebook. "List of weaknesses for various forum members."

Andy readjusts his partially severed arm.

"Blah blah blah, Shizno's weakness is snacks. Well duh," says Andy. "Didn't need Stealthy to tell me that one."

"Req's weaknesses are...himself, and apparently he's probably bisexual but doesn't quite realize it," says Andy. "Again, didn't take a genius to figure that out."

"Druby is easily intimidated, Coolpool is harmless when he does not perceive a threat, Jeroth is too friendly for his own good, and-wait a second!" says Andy. "Andy is 'overconfident'!? That's rubbish! I'm not overconfident! Stealthy's just jealous that I'm a beautiful, near invincible, racecar driving lovedingo! Harumph!"

Despite his new sour mood, Andy continues reading the notebook.

"Ha, that's funny," says Andy. "Easy and Tolvan share the same weakness. hullo, wot's this?"

Andy takes notice of a sponsor parachute floating down towards him. He receives it and opens it up.

"Ooh well butter my kangaroo and call me dipwanger, there's a Feast today!" says Andy, reading the note inside the package. "Maybe I can get a first aid kit and fix myself proper. I don't want to chuck another sickie."

Andy notices something else in the package.

"Wot mate?" says Andy aloud. "A tube of lube? Why'd someone send me this?"

Andy reads the note attached to the lube.

"Hey m8! Thought you could use this hatchet," says Andy. "Hatchet? This ain't a hatchet! What kind of dumb joke is this, this is worse than does it babies!"

Andy throws the lube on the ground angrily and begins walking towards the cornucopia.

--

Wait a second, he was definitely supposed to receive a hatchet.

Yeah, what's going on? This isn't the first time the sponsor packages have gotten messed up.

Okay, let's take a quick break so we can figure out who's in charge of sending these parachutes out.

Stay tuned!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You know I was thinking about making a joke about how he should kill himself, but that wouldn't be very nice. After all, everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves. If I said that I wouldn't be any better than coolpool, it might be better to try and help one improve than dismiss or eliminate them.

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 5/23

--

"Okay okay," says Recon slowly. "It's light out now, if there's something scary it's gone now. Ughhhhh."

Recon rubs his sleepless eyes and slowly descends from the tree he had climbed. However, he is so tired and hungry that he mistakenly grabs his own arm, thinking it's a tree branch. Recon yells and falls several feet onto the ground, where he lands with a thud.

"Ohhhhh," whines Recon, slowly getting up. "I can't believe I just did that. That seems like something only Shizno would do."

"What would I do?" says Shizno, emerging from the bushes. "I don't want to fight, by the way. I just want to go to the cornucopia and eat snacks."

"Nothing, just forget about it," grumbles Recon.

"Oh, and, um," mumbles Shizno. "Recon, I realy hate to be the one to tell you this, but I...saw Artist earlier. I'm afraid your friend Artist is dead."

"Yeah, I know," sighs Recon, still rubbing sleep out of his eyes. "I freaking hate these games, I think I'm just going to try to get some rest today."

"Okay," says Shizno. "Do you want me to like, bring you back a snack or a pillow or something?"

"No, I'm fine," grumbles Recon.

"Okay good," says Shizno. "Because I was planning on eating all the snacks."

Shizno smiles but Recon doesn't smile back.

"Well, see you later then!" says Shizno, walking off towards the cornucopia.

"I really hope more people don't run into me today," says Recon to himself. "I'm real tired of wacky stuff just happening all around me. I miss Artist and I want to go home."

Recon buries his head in his hands and falls asleep for a few minutes.

--

Recon's not having a great day so far, and he didn't have a good night last night either!

Actually, the entire games have been pretty terrible for him.

Well, at least he's used to a bad time, since he runs the community and all!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 6/23

--

Easy rubs his shoulder and grows tired from hiking. He had gotten very little sleep the night before.

Easy leans against a tree to rest for a moment, and immediately falls asleep.

---

Long after the other forumers have departed, Easy stands alone by the grave of his friend. The ceremony was lackluster, and many forumers weren't present, out looking for the murderer.

Easy clears his throat.

"I...uh, I'm not much for talking to dead guys," says Easy quietly. "But I see now I chose wrong. It should have been you. It always should have been you."

Easy takes a deep breath.

"In a few short weeks, we'll be electing a Defender, and I know I'm going to get it," says Easy. "I won't let the people who did this get away. I'll bring attention to the Internet Council and we'll hunt them down, our community alongside others. We'll build a task force the likes of which you imagined so long ago. I won't let your death go unanswered."

Easy clears his throat again, but has nothing left to say. He turns around and exits the cemetery.

---

Easy startles awake. He did not mean to fall asleep.

Easy shakes his head and continues his hunt.

--

Man, Easy is hella boring as of late.

Agreed. Hey, have we seen Jerreq today?

Not yet! Let's go to them now!

Stay tuned!

BlookyHannah

I'm assuming people can't sign up now, even though there are slots left?

Top Bottom