Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 14/23

--

"Yes! The cornucopia!" shouts Druby, falling to his knees onto a pile of loot. "Finally! I can't wait to get a good weapon and something to eat!"

"Assuming I let you!" says Andy from behind Druby. Duby spins around and yells. Andy is staring at him, holding a pair of sais.

"H-hey Andy," says Druby. "You uh, you don't look so good."

"Yeah..." says Andy, covered in his own blood as well as Tag Ross'. Duct tape is the only thing holding his arm on and organs inside. "I...um...hm..."

Andy notices that there is an uzi next to Druby, partially concealed by Ibix's corpse. Druby notices it as well.

"Wait one second please," says Andy, flipping open Stealthy's notebook.

Druby looks around nervously.

"Let's see..." mumbles Andy to himself. "Druby's weakness...'easily intimidated'...I can work with that."

Druby glances at the uzi and thinks about grabbing it, or perhaps attacking Andy with his sickle.

"Druby!" bellows Andy. "I, the Great Andy will strike you down unless you drop your weapon now and pledge your loyalty to me! That's the only way you can survive!"

Druby glances at his sickle, then at the uzi, then at Andy.

Andy tightens his grip on his sais.

"O...okay," says Druby, dropping his weapon. "I'll be on your side, j-just please don't kill me!"

"Ha! You really are spineless!" laughs Andy. "Alroight mate, I won't kill you. For now!"

"Hooray.." mumbles Druby.

"First, I want you to find me some food!" says Andy. "There's bound to be food around here somewhere, or else they wouldn't have called it 'The Feast'!"

"Hey, if we find any food, can I have some?" asks Druby.

"Nope!" says Andy. "But if you find any non-poisonous scorpions, feel free to eat those! I loved those as a kid."

Druby begins grumbling to himself and looking for food while Andy retrieves the uzi and looks for more weapons.

--

Wow, looks like Druby and Andy narrowly dodged Shizno and Req!

Aw, I wanted a free-for-all showdown. We've gone too long without blood.

Heyyyy take a look at this camera. I think you just got your wish!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 15/24

--

"Ah, this is so nice!" says Jeroth, laying against a rock in the shade that fits the groove of his back. "Req is off getting himself killed at the cornucopia, and he'll discover too late that I don't have his back. I'm so glad to be done with that weird alliance."

Jeroth takes a sip from a coconut he had found earlier.

"I'm thinking I'll let everyone kill themselves off at the cornucopia, then it will probably be just Easy and I, maybe Tolvan," says Jeroth contentedly.

Jeroth hears something nearby and scatters behind his rock.

"Just a bit further, then I'll let you go," says Shizno.

"Okay. Thanks for being a pal, Shizno," says Req. "Us cuddly types got to be friends, y'know?"

"You tried to kill me five minutes ago," says Shizno. "We're not friends, and the games have made you hella weird. I swear, you have like a million triggers."

"Oh no," mumbles Jeroth to himself as Shizno and Req draw closer.

--

Wait, that was the wrong camera, I think Coolpool's about to kill someone!

But what's going to happen here, I want to stay on these three!

We'll be back soon, I swear!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 16/24

--

Coolpool lies camouflaged in the bushes, a quarter mile away from the cornucopia. He's tweaking the detonator and lying down the last of the cord leading to the explosives he had placed all over the cornucopia.

Coolpool looks at his watch.

Coolpool stares in the distance and waits in silence, his breathing steady.

Req and Shizno walk past Coolpool, but fail to notice him. Shizno stumbles on the hidden cord for a moment, but does not take notice of it.

Coolpool smiles and prepares to put his plan into action.

--

Well, that was boring.

But he could push the button at any second!

Meanwhile, let's watch something actually entertaining! Like whatever Tirin's up to.

Uh, Tirin died during Day 1.

Oh, right. Well, let's go to Easy then?

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 17/24

--

Tolvan continues walking through the forest. He soon enters an ominous clearing, and sees a figure propped up against a tree.

"Hey, who's that?" asks Tolvan to himself. "Hello? Wait, Recon, is that you?"

"Please leave me alone," grumbles Recon as he rubs his eyes. "I'm having a really, really bad day, and I'd just like to be left alone."

"Um, okay I guess," says Tolvan sheepishly. "I mean, if you want to talk though, I think maybe we can form a group and try to escape the arena together?"

"That...actually sounds like a pretty good idea," says Recon, smiling for the first time in days. "What do you have in mind."

"Well I was thinking maybe..." says Tolvan, then his eyes go blank. "Oh...oh no...Recon, there's something I should probably tell you. I, um, saw something earlier.."

"No, no!" warns Recon. "Don't say it!"

"Your friend Artist," says Tolvan.

"Aggghhh!" yells Recon.

"...is dead," says Tolvan.

Tolvan looks up and sees that Recon has practically transformed. The man has wide, bloodshot eyes and is beginning to foam at the mouth.

"I HATE THAT MEME!" shouts Recon, hurling a spear at Tolvan.

"Yikes!" shouts Tolvan, drawing his pistol. "Please, Recon, stay back, I don't want to hurt you!"

"YOU ALL THINK IT'S SOME GREAT JOKE, HMMM?" shouts Recon, throwing Artist's homemade spear at Tolvan.

"No, no I don't, I'm just trying to-ahhh!" shouts Tolvan as the spear knocks the gun out of his hand.

"DUNSPARCE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE BEING A TROLL, YOU ALL ARE!" shouts Recon, throwing one of the grenades on his belt at Tolvan.

"Recon, stop, you're going full Danny!" says Tolvan, diving out of the way of the grenade. He covers his head as it explodes, sending shrapnel everywhere. Tolvan avoids most of it, but feels some shoot into his leg.

Tolvan stands up and tries to run away.

"Recon, whatever I did, I'm sorry!" shouts Tolvan.

Recon doesn't respond.

Tolvan runs for several seconds more, and notices he's not being pursued.

"Recon?" says Tolvan, looking around. "Oh no, Recon!"

Tolvan sees Recon hunches over on his side, grabbing his chest.

"Oh no, did you hit yourself with your own grenade?" asks Tolvan, running over to his friend. "That seems kind of unlikely, but-but don't worry, I know some first aid, I can-"

Tolvan is interrupted by Recon, who springs upward and slices Tolvan across the gut.

"Hurk!" gasps Tolvan, knowing that a few organs were probably just eviscerated.

Tolvan falls backwards and clutches his stomach. He cant' bear to look.

"You...you were faking? But why..." says Tolvan through exasperated breath.

Recon leaps on top of Tolvan and tries pressing his knife into Tolvan's neck, but Tolvan is still resisting well.

"HEY TOLVAN, GUESS WHO'S DEAD NOW?" shouts Recon as he presses the knife closer to Tolvan's throat. "GUESS WHO'S DEAD NOW?"

--

Oh shit, Recon has completely lost it!

Yeah, mental breakdowns like that tend to happen among forum admins.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Me too.

Well, back to murder!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 18/24

--

"I don't believe it!" bellows Andy. "There's no food anywhere around here!"

"Maybe we'd find food if I wasn't the only one looking," suggests Druby, now both hungry and exhausted.

"Hmph," says Andy. "Fine mate, I guess that's a good point. But don't think it means you get a sickie!"

Andy walks over to a different part of the cornucopia, and finds the spot where Shizno had been lying down previously.

"Ey wot's this?" asks Andy, taking a look around.

There are hundreds of empty snack bags, and multiple piles of bones left over from barbecued ribs and chicken wings.

"You've got to be bloody kidding me!" shouts Andy. "Some fat fuck ate all the food at the cornucopia! All of it!"

"What's going on?" asks Druby, running next to Andy.

"Someone ate all the food!" says Andy, his stomach growling. "Wait a second..."

Andy shoves Druby onto the ground.

"I bet it was you, you ate all the food!" accuses Andy.

"What?" says Druby. "N-no! There's no way one person could have eaten all of that, and I wouldn't have been able to eat all the foo that fast!"

"Ha, you lie!" says Andy. "You're across the pond, roight?"

"What?" asks Druby.

"You're an American!" says Andy.

"Yeah..." says Druby.

"So you're used to ramming tons of food down your gullet with no thoughts about it!" declares Andy. "Now I'm going to starve, just like in the outback! I escaped that fate, only to receive it here in this arena? Why, I'll kill you, you blooming blangdoodle!"

Andy raises his uzi to shoot Druby, but Druby grabs some chip dust Shizno had overlooked and throws it at Andy.

"Aggh!" yells Andy as the salty seasoning in the chip dust burns his eyes. He fires at Druby, but misses wildly in his state of blindness. Druby books it far away from the cornucopia.

Andy takes a few steps backwards and trips over the skeleton of a turkey Shizno had eaten. As Andy falls forward, he sees a small, blinking landmine that someone had left in the midst of all the empty chip bags.

"Aw, crikey," says Andy as he falls forward onto the mine.

--

This does not look good for Andy!

Or for Druby, really. Shizno ate all the food at the Feast! That was meant to feed ten men for three days!

Which amounts to one Shizno, if you do your math correctly. I'm pretty sure every one of Shizno's organs is a stomach.

Speaking of which, let's see what Shizno is up to with Req and Jeroth! Something got to go down soon!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 19/24

--

Coolool scratches his ear.

"Y'know," says Coolpool. "I think I've waited long enough. Everyone should be at the cornucopia by now."

Coolpool presses his detonator, and a series of explosions ripple around the cornucopia, culminating in an ear-shattering explosion that leaves a smoking crater where the cornucopia once stood.

Three cannon shots ring out, signaling the death of three tributes.

"Ha, the game makers - whoever they are - thought they could use the Feast to balance the game," says Coolpool, twirling his laser pistol and adjusting his bullet-proof vest. "Guess that won't be happening. I better mop up whoever's left."

--

That was cool and all, but weren't we supposed to be looking at Shizno?

Yeah, who's working the cameras? This guy's a moron!

Did we miss Andy blowing up? I want to see Andy blowing up!

Okay, let's rewind and see what happened right before the explosion.

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 20/24

--

Andy lands on top of the mine right as it explodes. He feels blinding pain as his body goes soaring across the cornucopia.

"Oof," says Andy after he lands. "I think I roight tore me arm off again."

Andy shakes his head to get some dirt out of his hair, but finds that he's unable to move his head.

"Blimey, must have broke my neck!" says Andy, looking down at his neck.

"Wait a second," says Andy as he becomes more lightheaded. "Aw..."

Andy sees his various limbs and organs strewn about the cornucopia. 'Andy' as we now see him, is just a large chunk of severed head.

"Crikey..." says Andy, as he fades into darkness.

--

Finally, somebody died!

Hey, I heard two more cannon shots! Let's go check the footage!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

8 tributes remaining

Scene 21/24

--

"I've got to say," says Shizno. "I don't know how I feel about letting you go. You might just come back to kill me. Or hurt someone I kill about."

"So you're going to just shoot me?" says Req, knowing Shizno's crossbow is still pointed at the back of his head.

"I don't know..." says Shizno.

"There's something I admire about you, Shizno," says Req.

"Huh?" asks Shizno.

"You haven't let the games change who you are," says Req. "You're still you."

"Uh, thanks," says Shizno, smiling. "Thanks Req."

There's quiet for a moment. Jeroth desperately tries to remain hidden.

"You know what," says Shizno. "You can go, Req. Just promise me you won't try to hurt anyone else, alright?"

Before Req can respond, the explosion at the cornucopia booms loudly. Shizno turns around as an immediate reaction to the ghastly noise.

Shizno turns around in time to see Req's hatchet greet him in the face.

Shizno stumbles backwards and screams in agony, but he's not noisy for long. With a few quick swings of the hatchet, Shizno's cute little head is reduced to bloody rubble.

Req wipes Shizno's blood off the hatchet while Jeroth tries to hide his panicked breathing.

Req finishes cleaning the hatchet, then makes direct eye contact with Jeroth.

--

Noooo! Shizno was a fan favourite!

Our favourite sloth has met an unfortunate end.

Hopefully this doesn't make our ratings go down.

Let's take a look at the next death!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

7 tributes remaining

Scene 22/24

--

"HEY TOLVAN, GUESS WHO'S DEAD NOW?" shouts Recon as he presses the knife closer to Tolvan's throat. "GUESS WHO'S DEAD NOW?"

A horrific explosion ripples the cornucopia, causing a monstrous sounds that distracts the bloodthirsty Recon for just a moment. It's all the time that Tolvan needs.

Tolvan pulls the pins off of two of the grenades from Recon's belt and kicks him off of him as hard as he can.

Tolvan expected Recon to get tossed a few feet. But this doesn't happen.

Recon soars through the air, landing hard against the tree he had climbed up the night before.

"Ugh!" says Recon, desperately trying to stand up but failing to do so.

Tolvan had kicked him into the tree so hard, Recon had dislocated a few vertebrae.

Recon looks up at Tolvan in horror and dismay for just a moment, then enters oblivion as the grenades on his belt explode, tearing his damaged body into meaty ribbons.

When the dust settles, Tolvan breathes heavily while holding his gut.

"Ohmygosh...I...I killed someone again..." says Tolvan in horror. "And...my stomach...it doesn't hurt that bad but...but I'm so scared to look.."

Tolvan gathers his courage and looks down at his chest.

Tolvan's scream scares away the birds that the explosion hadn't.

Underneath his hand, Tolvan holds a mass of circuits and wires.

--

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

6 tributes remaining

Scene 23/24

--

"That was some good work there!" says Req, walking towards Jeroth. "It took me awhile to notice you there!"

"Uh...yeah," says Jeroth nervously.

"I didn't see you when I was heading towards the cornucopia," says Req. "Or even at the cornucopia, or up until now! You must have been really sneaky the whole time to stay that close to me all along!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty good at that," laughs Jeroth nervously.

"Not gonna lie," says Req, still covered in Shizno's blood. "For a minute there, I thought you had completely abandoned me."

"What?" says Jeroth. "Pffft, no. That's...crazy."

"Haha I knew it!" says Req, hugging Jeroth. "We'll be together forever!"

Jeroth embraces Req in a very awkward, uncomfortable hug.

Jeroth takes a breath.

"I'm uh, I think we should split up," says Jeroth when the hug ends, after far too long.

"What?" says Req aghast.

"Shizno knew we were working together," says Jeroth. "I bet all the others do too, if Druby told them all. I think it would be smart if we, uh, saw other people."

Req looks angry.

"You know," explains Jeroth. "To make them think that we're not in an alliance anymore. That way maybe they'll...uh...team up with us individually, and then uh...we can get them!"

Req looks a bit calmer.

"Well, okay I guess," says Req. "I hate the thought of losing you even for a day, but...that plan makes sense."

"Thanks, Req buddy," says Jeroth, pocketing Shizno's crossbow. "I'll uh, see you around."

"See ya," says Req sadly, and the two part ways.

--

I think Jereq just broke up

Not right now, I'm calling the Administrator. You saw what happened back there, this could be real trouble.

Oh, um, stay tuned

Colonel Thunder

Day 4 Continues

6 tributes remaining

Scene 24/24

--

"What the hell was that?" says Easy, abandoning his fishing pole.

Easy runs towards the sound of the explosion. This takes some time.

"Christ," says Easy, walking past the bloody remains of Recon.

Some time passes as Easy covers more ground.

"Oh come on," says Easy, finding Shizno hacked to bits.

"Who did this?" thinks Easy as he walks upon the cornucopia. "Oh my God..."

The cornucopia is now a giant crater. All the food, all the supplies, all the weapons are gone. All that remains is debris, and Andy's charred remains.

"Andy..." says Easy, seeing Andy's dead, severed head. "Man. The Feast was supposed to be a great equalizer. But...someone blew it all up. And slew a number of forumers in their path."

Easy pauses.

"This has to be Tolvan's work," says Easy, walking back to his hideout. "I'll let him carve a bloody path through the remaining tributes, and then - when he is weak and alone - I'll finish him off like the traitor he is."

Easy returns to his abode and prepares for the war to come.

--

I need to speak to the administrator.

I know he's busy, but his theory was confirmed.

Read the reports, before the fall of Urealms.

Fourteen has returned.

Top Bottom