Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
(I'm going to tell a story about the forum and present options. You will all vote on what options to choose, thus dictating the actions of the main character and thus the path of the story. Have fun.)

@Easy , @Requiem , and @adorablemuffin sit at a table inside a newly constructed treehouse in Mach Town. The treehouse isn't as lavish as the Adventurer's Clubhouse, but it is welcoming enough.

Easy, Requiem, and Muffin are playing poker. @Regis had been playing as well, but left to use the bathroom. He has been gone for awhile.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Choose the main character.
-Easy
-Requiem
-Muffin

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Requiem. I've been thinking about doing a choose your own adventure story on the forums, but I don't think I'm a very good writer.

Colonel Thunder

Dammit you three, I can't work with a three way tie! Hm...

The next person (that' s not Tirin, coolpool, or Tolvan) to cast their vote for either Easy, Requiem, or Muffin decides the main character.

Colonel Thunder

"I'm raising," says Requiem. He puts down another twenty dollars on the table.

"Hm...call," says Muffin. She puts down twenty as well.

Easy looks at his cards. The River doesn't do anything for him. Easy has a pair of tens and king high.

Req and Muffin look at Easy.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do?

-Fold
-Call
-Raise

Frilzer

Raise, whats the worse that could happen? We all know this will have no overall effect of the story... right?

Colonel Thunder

"I raise," says Easy. He tosses forty dollars into the center of the table.

"Ugh, damn you Easy," says Req. He puts his cards down and pushes them to the 'discard' pile.

"Call," says Muffin. "What are you bringing here?"

Easy flips his cards over, a king and a ten. He has a pair of tens, king high.

Muffin flips her cards over, a queen and a ten. She has a pair of tens, queen high.

"Oh, come on!" says Muffin. She shoves her cards away from her and folds her arms.

"Seriously?" says Req. He shakes his head. "Pocket aces."

Easy just smiles and scoops up the pile of cash, looking content. Suddenly, he hears shouting and banging on the treehouse door.

"Hey, let me in! Hurry, hurry, please open up! Please hurry! Help!"

"I think that's Coolpool," says Muffin, looking concerned.

"What's going on?" asks Req.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do?

-unlock the door for @coolpool2
-ask coolpool what's going on

Top Bottom