Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I don't know how TC will write me, I'm just an extremely skeptical person. We haven't met me in the story yet, so we cannot trust me.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You are all foolish. People tend not to knock frantically on doors while losing their shit for bad reasons.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Unlock the door: 3 (Tirin, Jeroth, Rondait)
Ask Coolpool what's going on: 4 (null, Coolpool, Xander, Tolvan)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Easy quickly gets up from the table and tries to look through the peephole in the door. Coolpool's frantic pounding shakes the door, making it hard for Easy to see what's going on.

"Coolpool, calm down, what is it?" Easy asks. Easy manages to get a good glance through the peephole after a few seconds. He sees Coolpool, looking very frightened, pounding on the door. A dark figure begins climbing up the treehouse stairs behind him.

"Oh no, they're here!" shouts Coolpool.

Before Easy can react, Coolpool leaps off the steps to the treehouse and disappears from sight. The dark figure follows him, diving off the steps.

"Easy, what is it!?" shouts Requiem.

"Someone's attacking Coolpool!" Easy shouts back. Easy unlocks the door and walks onto the treehouse steps.

On the ground, Easy sees the dark figure on top of Coolpool, seemingly trying to strangle him. A second dark figure approaches the treehouse steps, looking up at Easy. Easy can't make anything out from the humanoid shape, aside from glowing green eyes. Muffin and Requiem burst through the door behind Easy.
________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do?

-Help Coolpool
-Attack the dark, green-eyed figure
-Run back inside and grab a weapon

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Easy doesn't need a weapon, so he's gonna help Coolpool. Can't trust a woman and an American to do a man's job.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Run back inside and grab a weapon. We don't know what we are dealing with. If we cannot beat it without a weapon then coolpool's sacrifice would be in vain. Also since we asked what was going on there was no chance of that creature coming inside the clubhouse.

Colonel Thunder

Help Coolpool: 3 (Tirin, Jeroth, Tolvan)
Grab a Weapon: 2 (Coolpool, Null)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Req, Muffin, get a weapon!" shouts Easy as he jumps off the treehouse stairs.

Easy lands on the ground a few feet away from the dark figure on top of Coolpool. He sprints forward and tackles the figure off of Coolpool. Easy pins the figure's arms to the ground and gets a better look at him.

The dark figure is Lord Fuse, but he's different. His eye sockets are empty, and a light green glow comes out of them. His mouth is covered with blood and green ooze, and there are bruises all over his head. A large chunk of his right arm is missing, as if torn off. The bare bone is exposed, and bits of green ooze seep out of the wound.

"What the hell!?" shouts Easy.

Fuse begins struggling and yells at Easy with a throaty growl. Fuse is surprisingly strong.
________________________________________________________________________________________

What does Easy do?

-Interrogate Lord Fuse
-Kill Lord Fuse

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Kill, obviously. He's probably some kinda voodoo zombie. At the very least, he's not gonna give any useful information.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think the logical option would be to interrogate him, which is why I say we kill him. If we try interrogating him he will obviously try and escape or kill someone. We can always interrogate coolpool.

Colonel Thunder

Kill Lord Fuse: 5 (Everybody)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Easy lets go of Fuse's right arm and punches Fuse in the temple. Ordinarily a punch from Easy would knock a man unconscious, but Fuse is undeterred. He continues groping at Easy and trying to bite him. Easy grimaces and punches Fuse in the head several times more. Fuse's skull fractures. A mixture of blood, brains, and green ooze seep out of his head. Fuse lies limp.

Easy looks over his shoulder. Requiem is pinning the second figure, a woman, on the ground. She struggles against him, but Muffin steps in and stabs her several times in the chest.

The struggling woman does not seem to notice, and continues trying to grab Requiem.

"What!?" says Muffin. She then stabs the woman in the head, killing her.

"Christ," says Requiem. "Oh no, Coolpool!"

Muffin begins running towards Coolpool, who is writhing on the ground and covered in blood.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do?

-Help Coolpool, tell Requiem to watch their backs.
-Keep an eye out, tell Requiem to help Coolpool.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Is "put Coolpool down like Ol' Yeller" an option?

If not, have Easy be the lookout and have Req help Coolpool.

Top Bottom