Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
This pretty much made my day, and I'll probably step in for tiebreakers in the future.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Help Coolpool: 2 (Null, Wilger)
Keep an eye out: 1 (Tirin)
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Req, I'll help Coolpool," says Easy. "You keep an eye out for more of them."

Requiem nods and picks up the pocketknife Muffin dropped. He scans the area for more threats. Easy runs towards Coolpool and kneels beside him and Muffin.

Coolpool writhed on the ground and made gurgling noises. Fuse had gouged one of Coolpool's eyes out, and took a large bite out of his neck. Blood and bits of green ooze gushed from the wound, covering his body.

"We need to apply pressure to the wound, right?" asked Muffin. She was deathly pale.

Easy stood up and shook his head. "It's over. There's nothing we can do."

"What?" cried Muffin. "We can't just let him die, we have to try something."

Even as she spoke, Coolpool went limp and was quiet.

"There's only one thing we can do," says Requiem, not even looking at them. "We're all thinking it, I'm just saying it. This is some kind of zombie shit."

"That's ridiculous," says Muffin. "You saw the thing we just killed, they're BOTH Lord Fuse. One's just...female for some reason."

"I don't know how to explain why they both look like Fuse," says Requiem. "But they both can't be, and that doesn't change what we've already seen. This has all the symptoms of classic zombie stories. We need to put Coolpool down, kill the brain."

"Req, no!" says Muffin. "We can't just assume what's going on here. If we save Coolpool's brain, we'll be able to bring him back with Fuse's cloning machine. If not, he's dead for good!"
________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do?

-support Requiem
-support Muffin

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Support Requiem, we cannot risk it, I mean coolpool wouldn't have done that much for us anyways. By the time we clone him we don't really need his help anymore and the story will probably be over, unless TC does something that makes me regret not saving myself.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Support Req: (everyone)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry Muffin, but Req's right." says Easy. "We can't let him become one of those things. It's what he would have wanted."

Requiem nods and tosses Easy the pocketknife, then continues his scan of the area.

Easy kneels down by Coolpool.

"Rest easy, friend," he says. Muffin looks away as Easy puts the knife through the side of Coolpool's head. Easy wipes the blood on the grass and stands up, trying not to look at the body any more.

"See anything?" asks Easy.

"No, all quiet," says Requiem. "For now."

There's a moment of silence.

"We need to find Regis," says Muffin. She faces Easy and Req, pointing towards Regis' house behind her. "He said he was going to the bathroom earlier, and it's been awhile. He might be trapped in there."

"Dead or ran away most likely," says Requiem. "But either way we should get some more weapons before moving to safer ground. Call the police, too. See what they know about this."

"Alright, let's get inside," says Easy. "Just be careful."

The three of them walk towards Regis' house, leaving the two Fuses and Coolpool behind.
________________________________________________________________________________________
What does Easy do once inside?

-search for weapons
-search for Regis
-call the police

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Easy needs no weaponry but his fists and no backup but his muscles. Search for Regis.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Search for regis, we can always call the police later and look for weapons at regis's place.

Requiem

Search for Regis, duh. If this is a zombie situation, the first thing you do at the outset of it all is find your bros, ignore the police since the phone lines will be tied up, and, normally, find weapons. Since Easy is the main character and we already have a few weapons to an extent, the obvious choice is to find Regis.

Gather bros, 4get the popos, be the weapon that will pierce the zombie heaven.

Walrus

Based on TC's office stories, the police are going to be Sideshow Bob and 13thforswarn. I want to see more characters ASAP. Therefore: Call the popo.

Top Bottom