TV: Game of Thrones

AndyM03

Tywins did some fucked shit to Tyrion. What he did with whatsherface, Tysha? That's inexcusable, and super fucked up. And then when Tywin slept with Shae? Surely he knew?
Tywin was a great ruler, and an awful father. For all his efforts in creating a secure kingdom, his failure as a person is now wreaking untold havoc across Westeros due to the surviving family. For someone obsessed with lineage, Tywin utterly failed in that respect, and deserves a slight deduction to his mad politic skillz.
Still a boss lovable black man, who is my friend tho.

Tag_Ross

So, did Bran/brynden rivers (the 3ER) make the mad King mad by trying to make him prepare for the war against the WW?

Dany's scene should have started with her and daario running away from the Dothraki who were trying to kill her, instead of telling everyone to sit there for ten minutes, them they'd run into daario and Dany swoops in to save her piece 'o tail and give her speech, then they all agree to follow her instead of killing her for witching the khals to death.

Arya's scenes are finally providing value, that's coo.

I expected Sam to say some shit before taking off, guess they're leaving that for later. Also looks like they're either skipping or shortening the oldtown story.

Pretty hyped for the B. Fish and Coldhand Ben.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
When we first hear Dothraki mention dragons, all they have to say is "brave men kill them all."

Presumably, men in Dothraki society are no longer expected to be particularly brave.

The Hound

Just Monika
That's why I thought it would have been a better idea to have Drogon be part of Dany's escape, that way Drogon could put the fear into the Dothraki. Since as Easy said I figure at least one of those brave men should have tried to kill it. (Though Dany was riding it so maybe they were waiting to figure out what was going on before killing the dragon)

Liked a lot about this episode though and I agree with Whitetiger this was the episode I most enjoyed, though probably a lot of comes from getting some movement in the whole Lannisters/Tyrells vs. the Sparrow conflict and Randyll Tarly being a badass.

Walrus

Arya story going strong.

All of the Starks will reunite in Winterfell in the season finale.

Firedemon

In other news, the guy who plays The Mountain in seasons 1, 5, and 6 broke a 1,000 year old viking record by carrying a 650 kg (1430 lbs) log five steps. The previous record holder did the same weight log (it was actually the mast of a ship) but broke his back after three steps.

Holy fuck.

AndyM03

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

The Hound

Just Monika
Is she a Stark? Then yea she can be that stupid.

So I'm guessing ya'll thought I'd be most giddy over the Hound coming back, but what has got me unbelievably happy is Jaime.
He's finally on the path that in the books led him to telling Cersei to fuck off but unlike the book Bronn is there so my hope is they go off and have wondrous misadventures across Westeros.

EDIT: I mean it can't be worse than their terrible romp around Dorne that the show felt we needed -.-

Last edited:

13thforsworn

Why is she stupid? Because someone called out to her and stabbed her before she could do much more than look in their direction? How does she know she is being followed? How does she know that they know she defected? As far as she can tell, she reports to Many Faced guy and explains her actions (i.e. I killed that guy, I plan to kill this person in this way).

Tag_Ross

She's stupid for thinking they wouldn't find out that she not only failed he last chance, but also told the target that someone was trying to kill her and pointed out who, then just walking around like nothing happened and flaunting cash around like she didn't just steal it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm hype as fuck for episode 8, a glorious Hound chimpout is exactly what I need to see.

Y'know, aside from Stannis being back.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Why is she stupid? Because someone called out to her and stabbed her before she could do much more than look in their direction? How does she know she is being followed? How does she know that they know she defected? As far as she can tell, she reports to Many Faced guy and explains her actions (i.e. I killed that guy, I plan to kill this person in this way).
Yeah, how would she know how the House of Black and White operates? Besides, y'know. Months to years of watching and learning the details of their operation.

Also, pretty stupid to cock the job on the actress like that in the first place. She didn't just save a woman's life or anything; the most elite assassins in the world are contracted to kill her anyway. It was such an easy kill for them, they gave it to a trainee as a practice run. That woman's still totally fuckin' dead.
Is she a Stark? Then yea she can be that stupid.
Man, Robb got that flawless record at tactics. (Fuck you.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom