TV: Game of Thrones

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Although in A Dance With Dragons, he had the backing of Tywin Lannister at the time. (Word of Tywin's death hadn't reached the Wall yet).

Tag_Ross

I just love how everyone was saying sansa was going to become a badass this season and the writers decided to merge her character with the one character that is worse than Sansa at everything people hate about her.

Whitetiger

Hyped for Stannis. He's marching south next episode. I'm a little bit worried though because Stannis excels when the odds are heavily stacked against him and in the show they decided to make his army nearly 3x as large as in the book, giving him an advantage over the Boltons (he's heavily outnumbered in the books). Maybe its just so they don't have to bother having him recruit northern mountain men, but I'm worried because in fiction/fantasy the one with the larger army usually loses.

Requiem

I think it's a safe bet to say that any time you get hyped about your favorite characters doing anything, something bad is about to happen.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So, uh...

Show Danaerys now officially worse than book Danaerys?

13thforsworn

So why the fuck didn't they just kill Stone Men instead of leaving them to live out their days and potentially spreading their disease to other people?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
They exiled them to someplace it was reasonably expected that nobody else would ever go. This was considered the humane option, no doubt.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yes... and also in entirely different company, pursuing entirely different sub-plots.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
They are both, for separate reasons, places it could be reasonably be expected that nobody would go.

13thforsworn

So in a odd turn of events,
a black man took two white men into slavery
. Also, am I the only person who thinks that Arya's storyline went from super interesting and entertaining to boring as fuck?

Walrus

Arya in the last episode was boring, but that's because it was setup for her finally starting to do some crazy magic-like shit that we'll hopefully see next episode.

Top Bottom