Weird school rituals??????

adorablemuffin

Lol I can't take this anymore.

The girl on the right is my friend. I'm on the left. My hair is dyed. I was wearing a hot topic sweater and an Asking Alexandria shirt. Notice how the girl on the right is slightly bigger. I weigh 95 lbs and I'm 5'2". And you people should have known that I keep my hair short. Come on, it's not like I dated girls before Alex or anything.

And that's me on a unicorn. Woo.

adorablemuffin

Fun fact: muffin is something people at my school call me on a daily basis. Because I'm cute and it got around. I can't yawn without someone going "awwwwwww"

Being adorable is exhausting

adorablemuffin

Actually, no. I'm not. We had a squad of muffins, bubble muffin, freckle muffin, sparkle muffin, and of course adorable muffin. Mine caught on and it stuck. My friends are all really gay or nerdy so it's either a nickname or my screen name.

And literally, if I yawn people think it's cute. I don't understand why.

Requiem

And that's the last time I ever trust TC over Req.
There's a reason I sound so convincing in the zombie choose your own adventure thread. I make sense.

Also, fucking called it, I knew you were the girl on the left. The right girl was too obvious of an answer. She attempted to ruse me but I would not be rused. I AM THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE RUSED.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Your school is Germany?

My high school didn't have many weird rituals or traditions. The only thing I can think of is seniors skipping the Monday after prom, but I think that's pretty common. My university however is known for having weird rituals and traditions. Like, there's a seal in the middle of a major walkway running through east campus that supposedly if you step on you'll graduate late. So people going down that path have to step around it awkwardly. Of course some people just give zero fucks. There's also a super old oak tree called The Century Tree, and supposedly if you walk under it with your one true love you'll be together forever, but if you walk under it alone or with someone who isn't, you'll be alone forever. Lots of people will propose under it. I choose to avoid it just so I don't get weird looks. And of course some people just give zero fucks.
...Wait, is it WPI?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Would not recommend taking LSD without experience with other drugs first.

Top Bottom