Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm going to throw my vote away on a third party/independent

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I stand above you all because I realize that voting never changes anything

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, uh... you can go "hah, Canadians can't get an optimal choice either" all you want, but their final pick wasn't nearly on the same level of suboptimal as any of yours.

13thforsworn

If I were a natural born citizen of the United States of America, I would vote for Hillary Clinton.

But since I don't have to worry about voting between a giant douche and a turd sandwich, I'll be viewing the debate from the confines of a local bar with a drink in my hand and friends at my side. Should be swell.

Last edited:

13thforsworn

Global warming a Chinese hoax; CONFIRMED.

But seriously, I don't think this debate changed much. People who like Hillary got a good showing out of her, and same with Donald Trump. I think we saw a more subdued Donald Trump, looking a little more reasonable and less crazy than usual. More Presidential, in my opinion. But ya, I think both scored points, nobody really lost, unlike Obama's first debate against Romney, that put his re-election in jeopardy.

The Hound

Just Monika
He's likable if you agree with him, or if you compare his likableness to Hillary, either way neither of them is somebody I'd want to spend extended periods of time with.

I personally am not a fan of either but Trump really disappointed me in the debates, he was billed as this great counter puncher and that Hillary would have to be careful if she went after him, but really it was just a lot of flailing from both sides.

Top Bottom