• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I'm going to throw my vote away on a third party/independent

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I stand above you all because I realize that voting never changes anything

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Lumpy

So I guess someone should ask a real question to get some discussion going.

What are ya'lls opinions on women allowing Trump's pussy grabbery vs Hillary's secret "private" policies, media collusion, DNC collusion, Russia fear-mongering, accepting money from the founding supporters of ISIS, supplying arms to the founding supporters of ISIS, rape-apology/hypocrisy, criminal negligence, and perjury so far?

Entertaining side note: The website for the program Hillary used to wipe her emails sells the other products she used as well.

The cloth or something she used to wipe the server clean.
Blackberry. A hammer for smashing blackberry's full of incriminating evidence. As advertised, "guaranteed not to prove intent".

Last edited:

Requiem

I look at them as separate candidates whose faults don't make the other worse or better. They've already proven before this point that they're not right for the position. Trump is even more than we knew before a creepy asshole that probably raped plenty of women and doesn't deserve to be a nominee let alone an actual president. As for Hillary, I wanted Bernie to win over her for reasons that have been discussed ad infinitum.

There's not too much discussion to be had. They both fucking suck, but their suck doesn't necessarily make the other one suck more or less.

America isn't willing to talk about it in so short a time, but I'm just happy that Stein and Johnson, regardless of their policies and abilities, aren't such shitty people. They're not ideal candidates by any stretch of the imagination and if they had any chance of winning, the scrutiny would inevitably dig up dirt on them that changes their public image, but still, they're better options purely on moral grounds. Voting for them wouldn't put a shit taste in my mouth. But I'm not going to register for voting anyways, so fuck it.

The Hound

Just Monika
Just like Johnson with Aleppo the media buried Jill Stein when she said she's open to the ideas of the anti-vaxxers, and then didn't come out and deny that. People refused to take her seriously after that. At least Johnson's was just a mistake, Jill's was because she's stuck between pandering to her far left nutjobs and being a candidate anyone else would vote for.

Lumpy

Just like Johnson with Aleppo the media buried Jill Stein when she said she's open to the ideas of the anti-vaxxers, and then didn't come out and deny that. People refused to take her seriously after that. At least Johnson's was just a mistake, Jill's was because she's stuck between pandering to her far left nutjobs and being a candidate anyone else would vote for.
Johnson was struggling long before the Aleppo thing. Did you see that cringey interview where he kept referring to Bill Weld to bail him out of questions he couldn't answer?

Lumpy

I look at them as separate candidates whose faults don't make the other worse or better. They've already proven before this point that they're not right for the position. Trump is even more than we knew before a creepy asshole that probably raped plenty of women and doesn't deserve to be a nominee let alone an actual president. As for Hillary, I wanted Bernie to win over her for reasons that have been discussed ad infinitum.
FYI, just like Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 26 times, Trump and Epstein were known to be good friends.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Trump

The Hound

Just Monika
Johnson was struggling long before the Aleppo thing. Did you see that cringey interview where he kept referring to Bill Weld to bail him out of questions he couldn't answer?
I don't know if I'd say struggling, he was still going towards that 15% goal of his, but he's a wet fish anyway, but after the Aleppo incident he was dead and that's all anyone can think of him as. Do you mean the favorite leader one or a different clip in which he went all spaceman and forgot to answer a simple question.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
It's amazing how afraid everyone here is to have an opinion. When the fuck did that happen?
Probably has somethin' to do with how this election and the coverage thereof has saturated the media and overstayed its welcome by doing so. New evidence coming up just makes it more clear that both candidates are corrupt, awful people who don't deserve to be in positions of power.

The only correct opinion at this point is "wow, what a shitshow".

Also, people are snot-nosed cunts because you failed to prove their convictions wrong. Don't blame others for your fuck-ups.
The problem is on both sides; you can't change somebody's opinion if they won't listen to why they're wrong.

Top Bottom