Ended Dunsparce's Republican Primary Mafia: Ya Can't Bait the Dait

Dunsparce

Rule #1 – Don’t Not Know How to Play Mafia
If you’re here then you probably already know the basic rules. If you’re a newb, go look ‘em up; other people have outlined it better than I ever could.

Rule #2 – Anomalous Votes
A lot of the roles will affect the way votes work, such as having more votes, or having fewer votes counted on you. Odds are, if it looks like I miscounted a vote, it’s actually just a weird role.

Rule #3 – Days End When They End
The day phase will end after 72 hours, unless there is significant discussion in which case I will extend the day for however long I see fit. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie in the number of votes, whoever had their vote the longest will be lynched. Night phases last 36 hours.

Rule #4 – Chat
Chat is pretty much unrestricted during the day phase, though I'd prefer that you stay on topic. During the night, no post can exceed 20 words, for some reason.
ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE GAME WITH OTHER PLAYERS UNLESS THROUGH A CHANNEL SPECIFICALLY ALLOWED BY THE GM.

Rule #5 – Don’t Be a Cuckservative
What exactly defines “Cuckservative” is up to the GM to decide. If I feel that you are disrupting the game in a way that I have not outlined already, I will warn you that you are becoming a cuckservative, and/or I will dole out whatever punishment I see fit.

Also, I should probably apologize in advance for this game. This is my first attempt at GMing, so there’s a good chance that it’s gonna suck.

Players:

Jeroth
Anatronman
Whitetiger - Bernie Sanders: Executed Day 1
Thunderclaw
Firedemon
Lotus - Hillary Clinton: Died Night 1
Stealthy
Tolvan - Ted Cruz: Died Night 1
Rondait
Easy
Ibix - John Oliver: Lynched Day 1

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I’ve watched the politicians. I’ve dealt with them all my life. If you can’t make a good deal with a politician, then there’s something wrong with you. You’re certainly not very good. And that’s what we have representing us. They will never make Mach Entertainment great again. They don’t even have a chance. They’re controlled fully— they’re controlled fully by the lobbyists, by the donors, and by the special interests, fully.

Yes, they control them. Hey, I have lobbyists. I have to tell you. I have lobbyists that can produce anything for me. They’re great. But you know what? it won’t happen. It won’t happen. Because we have to stop doing things for some people, but for this country, it’s destroying our country. We have to stop, and it has to stop now.

Now, our country needs— our country needs a truly great leader, and we need a truly great leader now. We need a leader that wrote “Rotten Elms”

We need a leader that can bring back our jobs, can bring back our manufacturing, can bring back our military, can take care of our vets. Our vets have been abandoned.

And we also need a cheerleader.

You know, when Mayor Tirin was elected, I said, “Well, the one thing, I think he’ll do well. I think he’ll be a great cheerleader for the country. I think he’d be a great spirit.”

He was vibrant. He was young. I really thought that he would be a great cheerleader.

He’s not a leader. That’s true. You’re right about that.

But he wasn’t a cheerleader. He’s actually a negative force. He’s been a negative force. He wasn’t a cheerleader; he was the opposite.

We need somebody that can take the brand of the Mach Entertainment and make it great again. It’s not great again.

We need— we need somebody— we need somebody that literally will take this country and make it great again. We can do that.

And, I will tell you, I love my life. I have a wonderful family. They’re saying, “Dad, you’re going to do something that’s going to be so tough.”

You know, all of my life, I’ve heard that a truly successful person, a really, really successful person and even modestly successful cannot run for public office. Just can’t happen. And yet that’s the kind of mindset that you need to make this country great again.

So ladies and gentlemen…I am officially participating… for Dunsparce's Republican Primary Mafia and we are going to make our forum great again.

It can happen. Our forum has tremendous potential. We have tremendous people.

Anatronman

You know, when I first told people I'm planning to participate in a forum Mafia game in 2016 run by Dunsparce, they told me, "you're crazy, it'll never work." Well, one sentence later and here we are.

You know, I've only been signed up for two sentences, but I've already been right about all the town calls this game, and I'm gonna keep being right because that's what I do. And that's why you want me leading this town. Because I called that I would be, and now I am.

But you know, it's horrible what these Mafia members are doing, it's truly terrible. When was the last time you went out there, like you used to when this country was great? The Mafia took that away from us. But with me in charge of this town, we're gonna have nice days again, and we're gonna torture every family member of every player until they tell us who the Mafia are. Because when I'm in charge, that'll be legal.

And you know, Jeroth, that if you plan on playing this game with me, you're gonna have to start tipping more. I have friends that are waiters who call me up and say, "Jeroth came in again today and ordered the Belgian waffle stack and he left a nickel as the tip." Despicable, right?

Anyway /in.

Lotus

/in

After much ridicule and hate the colorblind community here has to suffer every day because our own Mayor consistently refuses to recognize that we few cannot comprehend the colors that he speaks of and in.

Someone has to speak up for us against this tyranny.

I will be that person.

I know that I'm new and mostly unknown, but that makes me the X-factor that this community, this Mach Entertainment really needs! The other candidates have boasted about ideas and theories on how to 'Make Mach Great Again!' but I assure you these boasts are nothing but that, boasts. I can make Mach something it has never been before.

I will make the RP forums a place where Kratour sticks around and runs games, and those games will be good.

I will stop TC's poop mafias, and he will finally be put up on charges for all of his crimes listed in the Blame TC thread!

I will ensure that no mafia game will be left behind, every one will be played from start to finish with no lag time!

There will be action at Mach speeds! There will be Entertainment! We will finally be what our forefathers, the propagators of Mach Entertainment always intended it to be!

When the time comes, and Day 1 rolls around, remember this: A Vote for Lotus is a Vote for the future of Mach itself!

Rondait

A family dynasty of successful mafia players? Well I guess, my dad's good at mafia and my sister was as well, but I promise not to be the exact kind player they were. I'm different. If you didn't like their play styles I'm not the same. I promise.

Please clap.
/In

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'll do it.

...wait, what the fuck happened with Stealthy's Mafia?

Dunsparce

I can run this game with only 10 people, but I might have to rewrite some of the roles. I'll give you guys until noon tomorrow to sign up.

Ibix

the start post just came in when I was about to join

didn't wanna be prez anyway

Top Bottom