Forumer Chat Thread

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I don't have a roommate. I have a single person room.
That's a bit of a shame. A room mate is a good lesson for dealing with people later on.

Also, hey guys. Back from the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Ended up staying at a nice house in Bushkill for a few days with friends. I went horseback riding, hiking, hit up a trampoline park and a water park. I have terrible sunburn, but it was a good time.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
That's a bit of a shame. A room mate is a good lesson for dealing with people later on.

Also, hey guys. Back from the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Ended up staying at a nice house in Bushkill for a few days with friends. I went horseback riding, hiking, hit up a trampoline park and a water park. I have terrible sunburn, but it was a good time.
Agreed. Coolpool, you better be social AF and join clubs and stuff.

Also, welcome back Jeroth! You and Easy are out-living the rest of us lately.

Firedemon

I spent my weekend pulling out my friends' drywall and floors.

But yeah, roommates man. They're either the shit, or at least a valuable lesson like Jeroth said. I've got three roommates, I've been with two of them for three years and the third for two years. I'm graduating first, this December, and I really wish I could just take them with me.

Requiem

More like drowning in the blue.

And yeah, still fine. This house is just above the flood line that would have gotten us before. The houses down the street weren't so lucky.

AndyM03

shoutout to the european union and my Irish Citizenship for helping me expand my internship hunt.
shoutout to fucking nobody because no internship yet :'(
@Colonel Thunder Danger games hit me up yo xx

Glad to hear you're okay guys! Looks bloody rough out there, couldn't imagine being in that situation. Photos of the flooding in some areas look damn near apocalyptic.

Top Bottom