Forumer Chat Thread

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I hate summer.

I always set goals for myself during the summer and I always get literally none of them done.

Firedemon

Regis, you just gave me an idea.

Guys, guys. We should start an accountability thread. You post your goals for the summer, then we pester each other about our goals so we do them.

Firedemon

I'm not sure. I'm gonna need someone to hold me accountable for my goal of starting the thread...

I jest, I jest. *Gets shot for stealing TC's old line* *Gets shot for old meme*

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Regis, you just gave me an idea.

Guys, guys. We should start an accountability thread. You post your goals for the summer, then we pester each other about our goals so we do them.
Accountability? Getting things done? Collaboration for the overall purpose of self-improvement?

That all sounds horrible. FD, throw that idea in the furnace and we shall never speak of it again.

Firedemon

Fucking newbie bitches, feeling old when you're still new.
Now Tirin, just because you're so old you're in a home now doesn't mean we aren't at least a little old. Now go back to your room, it's time for your sponge bath. I hear that one nurse that reminds you of Wolfy is doing them today.

Also, TC, I demand you contribute your goal to the accountability thread since you told me to make it.

Top Bottom