Forumer Chat Thread

Requiem

I'll probably send you a few more messages in the future asking about other important events. You always remember this sort of stuff even after everyone else I forget it.

Also, former Adventurer's Clubhouse members, feel free to post here or message me about stuff that went down in the Clubhouse that I wasn't present for. That's one of those blank periods for me in URealms lore since I just wasn't present. Same for like... late 2009 since I wasn't around then for a stretch of time (even though not much went on with Rob/URealms then).

The Hound

Just Monika
So I got a bit of good news, my family had lost one of their cats (total sweetheart of a cat) and we had all presumed it long gone and probably dead. Well it came back today after being gone for a whole month. Now yes I know cats can survive outside but this cat is a moron, seriously he's dumb, beautiful but dumb. Also because we adopted him when he was 2 the previous owner had him declawed so for him to somehow survive out there for a whole month is pretty shocking.

Oh and his name is Ninja and this is literally the most ninja thing he's ever done in his cat life.

Here's a picture of him:

13thforsworn

So I got a bit of good news, my family had lost one of their cats (total sweetheart of a cat) and we had all presumed it long gone and probably dead. Well it came back today after being gone for a whole month. Now yes I know cats can survive outside but this cat is a moron, seriously he's dumb, beautiful but dumb. Also because we adopted him when he was 2 the previous owner had him declawed so for him to somehow survive out there for a whole month is pretty shocking.

Oh and his name is Ninja and this is literally the most ninja thing he's ever done in his cat life.

Here's a picture of him:
(Timestamp is 1:10 because the media link ignores it)

Tekkenfreak4

The Hound has a cat. Irony at it's finest.

Dunsparce

Oh and I kinda noticed that TC ruined his game of Mafia? What happened? Too lazy to go through and figure out TC did wrong this time.
I don't know how much you know about Mafia, so it might be hard to explain. Basically, the core mechanic of the game was flawed from the start, having a random chance of fucking over the town, which it did. He also decided that the mafia wouldn't be able to do kill one night, just to prolong the game.

A few other reasons would be general lack of interest, the fact that Tirin wasn't in it, and worst of all, the fact that TC ran the game.

The Hound

Just Monika
I know enough to know how to play, I've given it a shot a few times but find it a little overwhelming.

Even with my limited knowledge I would imagine giving one side a random chance of being fucked over seems like a bad way to start any game.

Firedemon

Basically the power of everyone's lynch vote was RNGesus'd player by player, with no one but the mafia knowing what their vote counted for. Some votes could in fact count for zero if you angered the RNGods. Miraculously, this fucked the town on multiple occasions.

Requiem

Yeah, most people had zero votes and I had two votes multiple days in a row. It kinda balanced itself because Jeroth had zero votes multiple times in a row, but the Town still didn't have lunch capabilities a lot of times.

Also, TC made a mistake with night abilities and thought Dunsparce, the Jailer, had jailed someone else, instead of me. A few nights later, TC tried to make up for it by making the mafia pose a kill one night, but that made everyone think someone had a role that could block mafia kills.

It was nonsense, honestly. Poor TC, he tried. It's not a bad idea, it just needs to be executed better in future.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Summary of that game:

TC implements core mechanic poorly, giving mafia an advantage

The RNG element is not kind, giving mafia an advantage

TC messes up on GMing, giving mafia an advantage

TC tries to balance his mistake, which backfires, giving mafia an advantage

Then everybody lynched TC.

About par for the course.

13thforsworn

For all y'all youngins getting your driver's license (I'm looking at you @AndyM03): Get that shit ASAP. Don't put it off, get your full license as soon as you're able to.

This public service annoucement brought to you by a very upset 13th that missed out on an amazing promotion because he only had his G2 and not his full G. FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

AndyM03

For all y'all youngins getting your driver's license (I'm looking at you @AndyM03): Get that shit ASAP. Don't put it off, get your full license as soon as you're able to.

This public service annoucement brought to you by a very upset 13th because that missed out on an amazing promotion because he onlh had his G2 and not his full G. FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK
but lovable black man, who is my friend, you'll always be a full G gangsta on this forum.
Aye now i've got my provisional license it's smooth sailing. In a years time I take a test to get the next level and the test is heaps easy, then after like another year or 6 months I get the full license.

Top Bottom