Game & Event Hub

Walrus

1-5 am est is the ideal time for LoL for me. I don't play LoL all that much, but due to skype calls with friends pulling me into games, I've been playing LoL almost every day this break around 2 am EST.

edit: I've determined that the event is tonight at 2 am. Currently contacting people to ensure that works with them (and if not, see about rescheduling to another time tonight).

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Out of curiosity, which champion do you play TC? Also want to trying getting a game maybe next saturday with more people?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Sure.

I don't play very often, but when I do I usually do Lux or Pantheon, and sometimes Thresh. Trying to do fiddle jungle again, just kind of intimidated by the new jungle.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I honestly have no idea how you are supposed to jungle. I also am horrible at dodging lux's skill shots. I like playing against pantheon though.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Or we could mix it up and play TF2 or League or something else. I like TTT too though.

Zapy97

I would gladly play Robocraft if it drew community interests.

W1LG3RtheCyan

The problem with Robocraft is that it is only good for small groups. I misread the platoon announcement. That, and I would be dragging anybody paired with me into a tier 3 match, where nothing but death would await. If this works for people, we can still do it.

I would like to hold another event tomorrow. TTT or Prop Hunt seem to be the go-tos, but if people from this community would actually try Star Conflict, that would make my day. You guys would be playing Tier 1, which is properly suited for new players, and one group would have the advantage of massive AoE hull and shield buffs that rarely disappear.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I've gotten to tier 6 in Robocraft, they do balance it somewhat, but having access to higher tier stuff does give you an advantage in the lower tiers.

W1LG3RtheCyan

Yeah, I would just have to farm some currency if I wanted to build a weaker bot. I'll see if I have time after I edit my footage of the last event, but I have a few more lines of code before I move on to that.

Edit 1: 0 errors so far. Moving to editing.

Edit 2: Edited footage: 7 minutes. Total remaining footage: 91 minutes. Saving and programming for a while.

Edit 3: Tier 1 robot built. That said, it is a quadcopter with a little too much maneuverability.

Last edited:
Top Bottom