Game & Event Hub

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I'd love to come and play /something/ at some point; but you people are all on weird time zones, and I always seem to have some kind of assignment due in. At least I'm not trying to work and do university now, it's all university all of the time- and I study from home, so my schedule is whatever I decide it is, so there's that at least.

Firedemon

and I always seem to have some kind of assignment due in..
I know this feel.

That and I've basically been working every weekend since the beginning of last semester, drastically reducing my availability. And I work on the other side of Houston from where I'm living, for the few of you who have had to cross that bitch. It's not so bad after you do it enough, but ugh.

Requiem

Fuck Houston traffic.

Just come to Huntsville, FD. I'll make you cocoa and give you a reach around. That's infinitely better than Houston traffic.

Though the reach around may not happen, that's just there to entice you to come. GETTIT HAHAHA

Firedemon

If I were in Huntsville it might be feasible to just go through Livingston and Liberty along 146 to get to La Porte, thus avoiding Houston. Req, how good is your cocoa and what are the chances of that reach around?

Requiem

It's like I ground the bones of the ancient cocoa farmers of olde and sprinkled them into the pure chocolate dust and then mixed the concoction with the purest of water boiled in the heat of a great ethereal flame in an ancient corner of the cosmos long thought lost to the ways of the universe. That's how good my cocoa is.

Also, the reach around is super likely big boi, teehee.

Requiem

Nah, not always. Besides, my water is like magical and shit. Like madoka herself created this shit.

Walrus

To expand on that: Back in the URG days, a TF2 event involved me/somebody mentioning it in skype and going through all my steam contacts from the community to tell them that the event is starting.

W1LG3RtheCyan

Event of some description on Sunday at 3:00 pm est. Once I know the game, I will notify everyone via steam. Send me game suggestions by Friday at noon if you want a game on the list. (When you can't figure out what to invite people to play, RNG is the obvious answer.)

1. Star Conflict
2. RoboCraft
3. TTT
4. Prop Hunt
5. Magicka

What will happen to you if you don't show up? Oh nothing...

Last edited:
Top Bottom