Active Get the Cookie

Walrus

My motivation for going to court was more because court is fun, I wanted to bring the restraining order to court, and I saw that introducing the post repetition aspect was a good way to make my court case more scandalous and possibly exciting for the community if it went under litigation with prosecutors and defense attorneys. I want to get involved in a court case, even if it means me being accused of misconduct because I inappropriately invoked the courts for a frivolous matter (e.g. The anatron is a scandal accusation)

I don't actually think you particularly were destroying the game, especially because the "hit face with mackerel" and "punch in face" repetition was also fairly wide spread. However, it is true that people always repeating the exact same thing did make me lose interest in this thread. The repetition wasn't objectively "bad " or "destructive" (obviously, some people enjoyed the repetition because otherwise they wouldn't have done it. There have been some laughs because of it) but it wasn't the experience I wanted; I remember not liking it back when the mackerel play was introduced a few years ago.

I do think it could be nifty to try a less repetitive back and forth without going to the full investment level of get the cookie RP (I like the shorter posts too).What I'm hoping to get at - situations like "I get in an air balloon -> I pop the air balloon and go to Tokyo" -> "My pet Godzilla in Tokyo eats you and I ride on its back" and so on; it'd be nice to have a dynamic where you do a thing related to what the person above did, but in order for that to happen the person above needs to also do something AFTER they take the cookie that the next person can respond to.

E.g. Firedemon supports necromancy! My angry medieval mob chases after you and I take the cookie in the process. Then I go to my sweet medieval castle. My cookie

Last edited:

Requiem

I no longer possess the cookie, but the cookie is within all of our hearts anyways.

That might explain the high blood pressure.

I now (do not) have the cookie.

Walrus

*Looks at TC's Avatar*

I point behind TC and get him to turn around. Terrified by the spooky pumpkin jump scare, TC is unable to retaliate as I take the cookie. I then grab my megaphone.

"ATTENTION FORUMERS! THE GET THE COOKIE THREAD HAS BEEN SAVED! I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO TAKE THIS COOKIE FROM ME!!!"

Walrus

"I should have expected this level of cunning."

I headbutt your mackerel with my face. "MY COOKIE!" I proceed to glue the cookie to my face.

Requiem

I lick the cookie while it's glued onto your face. Over. And over. And over. I can't own it, but I can lick it. The cookie being attached to you merely means ownership is yours.

I (still don't) have the cookie.

Top Bottom