Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Stops time.
"Heh, time has stepped kidd"
Throws a million knives.
Unfreezes time.

My cookie.

Warthermair

I play super polymerization to fuse your fall card with my winter, spring, and summer to summon the Season card!

I wipe out the rest of your life points and banish you to the shadow realm! Also the cookie is now mine.

Chickenspleen

TC awakens in the middle of a dull, lifeless plain. The land is scarred, pock-marked with craters and trenches, seemingly the remnant of some long-forgotten battle. Nothing grows here anymore, though fleeting patches of scorched grass suggest what once was. A cold and howling wind permeates the area, chilling the very land to its core and staining TC's nose with the stench of blood. Scattered about the nightmarish landscape are hunks of broken and twisted metal, discarded from some infernal construction. In all this, the most haunting image is the sky. The moon sits high in the sky, but it is a perversion of its former self. TC's memory conjures images of past cataclysms, but this is no Red Moon. This moon shines a deep, foreboding teal. This is not the Shadow Realm. No, this is somewhere far, far worse.

Fuck the cookie.

Anatronman

The lady who wrote that lives right by me.

I'll go get the royalty cookie from her.

Zapy97

I twerk in you General direction and you die so I take the cookie for safe keeping.

Zapy97

I force you at gun point to take the god damned fucking cookie!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
A hateful, gnawing voice grinds its way into your mind, tunnelling through and turning aside all other thoughts. It speaks as a multitude, each syllable presenting hissing disgust and thundering fury. "You are but an ember beneath an ocean. Soon your meager light will gutter into ashes." As your mental haze clears, you realize that you no longer hold the Cookie. Instead, it rests comfortably in my hand while I await the next attempt to pilfer its power.

Zapy97

I first slap Requiem for slacking and then I shoot Tirin ded and take my cookie.

My cookie :/

Top Bottom