Golden Lore OOC - Closed

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Put your titties into a tighter twist
I picture this actually happening, while the twister makes "vroom, vroom" noises with every yank.

Requiem

You can make one. I think I'm gonna split you guys into groups, two separate ones. I don't want to rail road things too hard, but I think I can manage the lot of you.

Requiem

Sorry for taking a week vacation from this, guys.

Tolvan, considering I've made you wait forever for me to tell you anything about your sheet, you're half-accepted. Basically, that means when the game starts, whenever that may be, you'll be able to play. Until then, work on the sheet a bit more, push yourself. The appearance section just tells me what she wears, I want to know what she looks like herself. Does she have scars, what color are her eyes, does she even have eyes? Don't delete anything you've written there, just tell me more about her appearance. You've got her clothing down, now do her body, her jewelry, distinguishing marks, that sort of thing.

As for the spear thing, that needs to be written into her history. When did she find time to learn to use a spear? Who did she learn from? Did she just order a spear online and go from there? How did she do that if that's what she did? Did she go to some sort of self defense class? It's important for us to know this stuff.

Requiem

Oh also, I've poked people about making sheets. If you want to make one and haven't yet, make a post here or reply to me on skype or anywhere else I may have messaged you. I'll give it a bit more time.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Sorry for taking a week vacation from this, guys.

Tolvan, considering I've made you wait forever for me to tell you anything about your sheet, you're half-accepted. Basically, that means when the game starts, whenever that may be, you'll be able to play. Until then, work on the sheet a bit more, push yourself. The appearance section just tells me what she wears, I want to know what she looks like herself. Does she have scars, what color are her eyes, does she even have eyes? Don't delete anything you've written there, just tell me more about her appearance. You've got her clothing down, now do her body, her jewelry, distinguishing marks, that sort of thing.

As for the spear thing, that needs to be written into her history. When did she find time to learn to use a spear? Who did she learn from? Did she just order a spear online and go from there? How did she do that if that's what she did? Did she go to some sort of self defense class? It's important for us to know this stuff.
Got it, thanks.

Requiem

I was going to make a post yesterday starting the game because I was angry about mafia bullshit, but I held off. I'm gonna give another day to people to make sheets if they want to, but if I don't see any progress, we're moving on.

I honestly am just waiting on people at this point, not being lazy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy here we go

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's been over a day, though. Leggo.

Oh shit, it hasn't. Past midnight now. My bad.

Requiem

It's midnight as of this minute, but we'll see about starting. It's not happening this second, lol.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I mean, I thought "Yesterday at 1:18 PM" meant something different than was actually the case.

Edit: NOW you late, though. Technically.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
req pls

i know im rueded u in mafio, but don't take it out on everyone else

Top Bottom