Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
In any case, your read on TC is wrong, 'cause he's been known to play mafia like some total loose cannon psycho cop who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, as was the case when he was Squanchy in Rick and Morty mafia.
I'm pretty sure that was like, the only time I did that.

And my scum read was actually pretty good that game.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Totals:
TC - 1 (Tirin)
5 required to lynch to lynch.

The day phase will end at Tuesday, September 20th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd like to request that the end of the day is held for a few hours, as I'll be on campus the entire day and thus won't have time to post again. Shit, I barely have time for this one.

Dunsparce

The only people who have made any substantial posts so far have been Tirin and Ro3. Both of them are known to play pretty aggressively, so I doubt that either are actually mafia. That said, if we lynch one of them, we'll either win, or we'll find out that they're town, which will make the other player look more suspicious, thus giving opportunity for discussion tomorrow. Between the two of them, I'd say that Ro3 looks the most suspicious.

Lynch Ro3

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The only people who have made any substantial posts so far have been Tirin and Ro3. Both of them are known to play pretty aggressively, so I doubt that either are actually mafia. That said, if we lynch one of them, we'll either win, or we'll find out that they're town, which will make the other player look more suspicious, thus giving opportunity for discussion tomorrow. Between the two of them, I'd say that Ro3 looks the most suspicious.

Lynch Ro3
"I doubt either of them are mafia, but if we lynch one and they're town, the other is more likely to be mafia"? That's only true in the sense that there'd be a higher ratio of scum to town; much more likely is that whichever of us isn't lynched in that choice is mistaken town, especially since neither of us was confident enough to lynch the other, and scum could easily fall back on the point I just made after a lynch.

With that in mind, and how your argument for Ro3 being suspicious was "I think he is", I'm gonna have to Unlynch TC and Lynch Dunsparce. This seems like an attempt to start a super easy lynch and get a good player outta the game quickly.

Also, though I posted early, I'd still like to request the day phase be extended a little.

Tag_Ross

Oh shit, damn timezones, I didn't realize it's almost 2 PM EST. Anyways, so far dunceparce has been the only person to say something with an above average chance of being scummy on day 1. So I guess I'll Lynch dunceparce.

Anatronman

This day is getting truncated. So far, the only discussion has been the first two posters almost getting killed.

The time running out is going to turn Dunsparce into a panic button. It's not a well thought out lynch and it's not worth a bandwagon.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Totals:
Dunsparce - 3 (Tirin, TC, Tag Ross)
Ro Ro Ro - 2 (Dunsparce & Firedemon)

Undecided: Ro, Andy, Anatronman

5 required to lynch to lynch.

The day phase has been extended and will end at Wednesday, September 21th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The time running out is going to turn Dunsparce into a panic button. It's not a well thought out lynch and it's not worth a bandwagon.
Way to helpfully extend no alternatives at all and not offer an opinion on anyone else that was mentioned, champ.

Dunsparce

I don't really know if I'll be able to come back from this one, folks. My only chance now is if someone comes along and says something dumber than what I said.

The reason I lynched Ro3 is because he sorta accused Tirin without giving a decent reason (then again, he also didn't lynch Tirin, so it doesn't matter). He seemed most likely to be scum to me, and since the day was almost over, I figured I had to lynch someone, and it was better than a rando lynch.

Unfortunately, I failed to factor yours truly into the equation. I didn't think about how my post might be seen by others. I guess the best argument I can come up with is that if I was mafia, I'd be a lot more concerned with how my posts would be perceived.

Anatronman

We got some time. Let's look at things.

Tirin getting scum hunted from the first sentence is just silly. That's not how you catch a solo maf.
Ro put some thought into his post. It isn't an attack, it's an assessment. I don't see it as excessively scummy.
TC is currently basically unreadable.
FD is currently basically unreadable.
Tag is playing the day well.
Dunsparce is the only player to slip so far. No Mafia member would type that and think it was okay. Comes across as a town read.

But the only person who's posted more than twice is Jeroth. As far as I'm concerned, the game basically hasn't even started yet.

Firedemon

Being serious here, the multi-paragraph response to Tirin's random lynch is kind of... Weird. I don't know if I'd call it scummy, in fact it may secretly be the ultimate selfless town play (get shit started immediately by immediately over analyzing the very first post), but I'm a smidge suspicious.

Also, TC, truce?

Ro Ro Ro

I am going to explain my thought process of why I made that first post.

I want activity. I don't want TC to be an easy bandwagon, as I know he is skilled at the game. Tirin will likely react to my aggression, and hopefully bring in more discussion. I am willing to put myself at risk for this, and I know that this is how I normally play later in the game. Sure let's go for it.

How it turned out:

Pretty well. I was hoping for a more scummy reaction from any of the players, and as much as Dunsparce does have a good case against him, I'm not feeling too good about this lynch. However, if this day phase should already be over, there isn't much choice. Lynch Dunsparce.

No lynch is never an option, and it's the best lead we've got.

Dunsparce

I should be dead by now, but as long as I'm in the game I'll chime in with some last minute thoughts.

Right now the person I suspect most is Firedemon. He immediately bandwagoned on my Ro3 lynch, but now he's trying to play it neutral and not go after me. After all, the mafia knows I'm not mafia, so it'll look good if i'm revealed as a town player. Admittedly, it would look equally suspicious if he DID go after me, but that would be the obvious mafia play.

He also didn't instantly lynch TC, which is always a bad sign.

Top Bottom