Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Firedemon

What? You're not dead, you only have four votes. And it really isn't a bandwagon if I cite none of the reasons you cited. And not switching at 3-2 or hammering immediately after Ro is by no means "trying to play it neutral". But most importantly

He also didn't instantly lynch TC, which is always a bad sign.
You don't know my life.

Unlynch Ro Ro Ro
Lynch Dunsparce

AndyM03

Gahh.

Ro is the only other vote besides myself, but I think he's town. And splitting this into a three way isn't going to do any good.

Crap.
That's a pretty big statement to make this early in the game unless you have a connection to Ro somehow. I don't like this post a lot and I'm leaning towards TC as scum.

Being serious here, the multi-paragraph response to Tirin's random lynch is kind of... Weird. I don't know if I'd call it scummy, in fact it may secretly be the ultimate selfless town play (get shit started immediately by immediately over analyzing the very first post), but I'm a smidge suspicious.

Also, TC, truce?
Considering it's day 1 and it's how Tirin always plays, I agree. Then again, I dunno if mafia would risk getting in the way of Tirin's (imo) insane super aggro day one style.

I am going to explain my thought process of why I made that first post.

I want activity. I don't want TC to be an easy bandwagon, as I know he is skilled at the game. Tirin will likely react to my aggression, and hopefully bring in more discussion. I am willing to put myself at risk for this, and I know that this is how I normally play later in the game. Sure let's go for it.

How it turned out:

Pretty well. I was hoping for a more scummy reaction from any of the players, and as much as Dunsparce does have a good case against him, I'm not feeling too good about this lynch. However, if this day phase should already be over, there isn't much choice. Lynch Dunsparce.

No lynch is never an option, and it's the best lead we've got.
We've got time so i'm happy to lynch Dunsparce but I don't like how TC jumped on the Dunsparce lynch. There's been like no posts and Jeroth is a good bloke. I dunno how I haven't replied to this thread, I've had a busy few days but I didn't realise the pace this thread was chugging along.
If we can get some extra time I'd like to lynch TC.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Totals:
Dunsparce - 5 (Tirin, TC, Tag Ross, Ro, Firedemon)
Ro Ro Ro - 1 (Dunsparce)

Undecided: Andy, Anatronman

5 required to lynch.

Dunsparce was killed. He was HIVE MIND

Night 1 has begun and will end in 36 hours.

Send me your evolutions and night actions.

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Because of the bizarre nature of the game and the weekend, I'm extending the deadline until Monday @ 2:00 PM.

I am still waiting for actions from players.

Let me clarify some information:

(1) Every night, you will evolve without fail.
(2) This new form will lie "Dormant" until the next night.
(3) You can use a previous ability.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tag Ross was killed last night. He was a member of the hive mind.

Day 2 Start:

4 required to lynch.

The day phase will end at Tuesday, September 27th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Anatronman

As far as metagaming the evolutions goes, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that good town play is saving important night actions for when they are relevant and not painting a target on your back if you have a good one.

I have some theories about the possible powers available today but I don't know if Town would rather information be kept at a premium.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Right now I'm a little suspicious of Andy and Anatron, since neither of them offered anything or had the balls to lynch somebody. It reeks of trying to keep their hands clean and allowing town to mislynch. That said, I've got no evidence for anything one way or another right now, as it's only day 2 and people have been quiet as fuck.

Also, I disagree with Anatron on the point of town action reveals - if you evolved into Cunning and got some information from it that the rest of us aren't privy to, it's almost certainly better that you let us know. A confirmed townie is one of the largest boons that town can have.

Anatronman

I'll play a net zero game if I have to. I would argue that there is a distinction between not lynching someone I had a good read on and allowing the town to ML.

I'm under the assumption that the anomaly will be able to Mason people soon if it can't already. Everyone needs to stay active and be consistent in their play.

Firedemon

Because I'm impatient, let me rephrase this. Ro is almost certainly mafia. I took cunning first and was able to follow Ro last night. He targeted Tag last night. I wanted to ask what trait he picked to see if he would give an inconsistent answer since the anomaly doesn't get any evolutions according to OP.

With that said, lynch Ro.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm under the assumption that the anomaly will be able to Mason people soon if it can't already. Everyone needs to stay active and be consistent in their play.
I'm fairly certain you mean Cult, rather than Mason - and will assume so for the rest of this little bit here. If so, we'd be fucked even if they could only do it once, 'cause if they did it at night and still got their nightkill we'd lose on day 3 (provided that the nightkill went through).

I'll play a net zero game if I have to. I would argue that there is a distinction between not lynching someone I had a good read on and allowing the town to ML.
And I'd argue that, as scum in a one-scum game, you'd consistently have the best reads coupled with the least motivation to push a lynch toward any particular player owing to the inherent risk involved. Notably, you've basically said "Prettymuch everyone is probably town except for TC and FD, who I'm not sure about" and didn't say shit about lynching Dunsparce beyond him being a bad one - including alternate proposals that I'm sure some sweet player would be able to come up with. If Ro3 ain't the scumboy, you're next in my sights.

(Kidding, it'd almost certainly be Firedemon with his accusatory shit.)

Lynch Ro3.

Ro Ro Ro

Because I'm impatient, let me rephrase this. Ro is almost certainly mafia. I took cunning first and was able to follow Ro last night. He targeted Tag last night. I wanted to ask what trait he picked to see if he would give an inconsistent answer since the anomaly doesn't get any evolutions according to OP.

With that said, lynch Ro.
No, I took cunning too. I targeted Tag last night. He visited both TC and you. The only ability that I can think of that targets two players is Bus Driver. Pretty sure I just got a wrong place at the wrong time scenario.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If there're any players who evolved into a bus driver ability on night zero, now's your time to speak up. For now I'll unlynch Ro3 to prevent some shitty scumhammer, but he's lookin' pretty suspect to me.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh, and a GM question for @Jeroth: can you confirm that the three initial traits work the same for all players? As in, two players with the same trait at the beginning of Night 1 would have the same actions available to them.

Top Bottom