Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh, and a GM question for @Jeroth: can you confirm that the three initial traits work the same for all players? As in, two players with the same trait at the beginning of Night 1 would have the same actions available to them.
Yes. I can confirm that. Theoretically everyone could have the same role if they went down the same evolution path.

If player A and B both went cunning and cunning again, they'd have the same roles and powers. If the path branches differently is where they vary.

Firedemon

No, I took cunning too. I targeted Tag last night. He visited both TC and you. The only ability that I can think of that targets two players is Bus Driver. Pretty sure I just got a wrong place at the wrong time scenario.
I am 100% not buying this. You've now gone with the obvious and provided defense of my attacks twice. First yesterday when I gave the very unlikely explanation of your overly analytical behavior as trying to start shit for the town, and now claiming you happened to pick the same trait as me (since you as an anomaly couldn't know what abilities the other traits would provide) and calling bus driver.

Aside from the absurdity of there actually being a bus driver on night one (since there are only [preemptively redacted] traits, we'd be most likely to see absurd numbers of bus drivers), Ro, there's an easy way to settle this. Who are you following tonight? Let's test the theory.

Firedemon

This is what I'm talking about from Day 1, by the way.
Being serious here, the multi-paragraph response to Tirin's random lynch is kind of... Weird. I don't know if I'd call it scummy, in fact it may secretly be the ultimate selfless town play (get shit started immediately by immediately over analyzing the very first post), but I'm a smidge suspicious.

Also, TC, truce?
I am going to explain my thought process of why I made that first post.

I want activity. I don't want TC to be an easy bandwagon, as I know he is skilled at the game. Tirin will likely react to my aggression, and hopefully bring in more discussion. I am willing to put myself at risk for this, and I know that this is how I normally play later in the game. Sure let's go for it.

How it turned out:

Pretty well. I was hoping for a more scummy reaction from any of the players, and as much as Dunsparce does have a good case against him, I'm not feeling too good about this lynch. However, if this day phase should already be over, there isn't much choice. Lynch Dunsparce.

No lynch is never an option, and it's the best lead we've got.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Aside from the absurdity of there actually being a bus driver on night one (since there are only [preemptively redacted] traits, we'd be most likely to see absurd numbers of bus drivers), Ro, there's an easy way to settle this. Who are you following tonight? Let's test the theory.
What? This is like, the worst way to settle it. I've got one question to ask, and I'd hope that the rest of my hivemind boys are smart enough to answer and save all of us a fuckload of trouble: who evolved into Offense? 'cause if you did and aren't a bus driver, we've got some sick proof of Ro3 lying and the game's fuckin' solved.

Ro Ro Ro

Yup, this is a definite time to come forward if you've have the info. It confirms Firedemon, and helps my case. As far as I am concerned, once we are done with this I am more than happy with Lynching TC, and we get a whole hell of a lot of info about who's chosen what, as well as what they do.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I haven't re-read the thread but FD's starting to lose me. Presently though I don't see a reason not to follow through with lynching Ro, provided no other evidence comes up.

Firedemon

Wait, wait, wait, I just realized something. I'm an idiot, why would Ro even claim Tag targeted more than one person if it isn't true? Barring WIFOM-y shit, I'll retroactively accept his previous claim for now. But if someone did offense first and isn't a bus driver, tell us now because that would pretty definitively prove Ro is the anomaly and took a leap of faith on that unnecessary detail.

AndyM03

Right now I'm a little suspicious of Andy and Anatron, since neither of them offered anything or had the balls to lynch somebody. It reeks of trying to keep their hands clean and allowing town to mislynch. That said, I've got no evidence for anything one way or another right now, as it's only day 2 and people have been quiet as fuck.
To be fair, it was a quick day one imo. I posted when I got the chance to look at the thread, and made the mistake that Dunsparce hadn't even been hammered yet. I at least offered something on TC which I think was subtle yet important.
That being said however, Firedemons big call seems to have withered in an interesting fashion. TC pointed out he was unhappy with it, yet still willing to lynch if nothing else came up. Technically against Ro but also saving him by putting our Firedemons fire? I dunno, i'm shifty on both TC and Ro, like even thought there's only one scum he's trying to buddy up or something.
I've rolled defense, sorry boys.
I do think Ro's bus driver claim was a massive call and if nobobdy who specced offensive comes forward then I'd be happy to lynch him.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So, Andy and Anatron, would I be correct in saying that neither of you specced into Offense?

Top Bottom