Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Anatronman

I've been trying to keep quiet about being a gross doctor in case we were short on heals but it looks like just about anyone can get through gross medical school these days.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
4 required to lynch.

Undecided -
Everybody
The day phase will end at Wednesday, September 28th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Certainly things've been narrowed down a hell of a lot. Since I know TC's ability, and 'cause Ro3 seemed to confirm FD's ability, I'm gonna go ahead and state that I trust both FD and TC are town this game, though it's possible that that's not the case if the anomaly can determine our roles.

Anyway, since Ro3 and Anatron piggybacked off of FD and TC's roles, I think they're a good start to look at - but Andy sure as hell isn't confirmed.

AndyM03

Lynch Ro.
I don't wanna miss out on a lynch again (Only a day left), and I think he's built himself enough connections where we might be able to paint a better picture with him gone.
If you want proof of me being a Doc, anyone with Cunning can watch me tonight as i'll be protecting myself.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
With, in my eyes, myself, FD, and TC effectively confirmed, and Ro3 giving a pretty good guess for the Cunning ability, I'm gonna go ahead and say I think that Anatron is a better lynch. He didn't offer anything regarding his role information until TC spoke up with his, and it was the exact same info (and, thus, worthless to town for figuring out whether or not Ro3 is town).

Lynch Anatron.

AndyM03

and Ro3 giving a pretty good guess for the Cunning ability,
Now that you say this actually, considering only FD and Ro seem have investigative abilities, and you've been understandably quiet about yours (Unless I've missed a post, you've only inferred not offensive) It would be helpful to have the two cunning players alive (If we believe Ro) to get more information for tomorrow.
Though I do fear bus driver shenanigans, I think that might be a better play.
I'll keep the Lynch on Ro in case someone else has a better case, otherwise I'll change before I go to work.

Firedemon

Wait, so assuming Ro isn't making some damn lucky gambles, Tag and (possibly Dunsparce) are the only people who took offense?

Tirin, you took defense over offense?

What is this game.

On a more serious note, I actually think we can narrow this down bigly. We seem to be in agreement that TC and I are confirmed, because we showed full knowledge of our respective traits' abilities first. The fact that Anatron and Ro corroborated our story means that we are pretty much for certain town (no way the anomaly would just up and guess right, unless Jeroth is feeding the anomaly information which is a possibility I'll set aside because I can't predict or do anything about that) but doesn't verify Anatron or Ro. However, Ro did correctly recognize that the 1st tier cunning ability is one shot. I think my wording/reiteration of the question somewhat implied this, and admittedly my Jimmies are still a little rustled, but this is a piece of evidence in his favor. Ro would also have to either have unexpected knowledge or be a damn lucky gambler to have falsified that claim that Tag was a bus driver. I'm still a little suspicious of the idea of people having bus driver powers day 1 (admittedly, two targets could be other things, maybe) but it seems like such a ridiculous gamble to take as the anomaly that I'm going to trust it. So, in my opinion myself, TC, and Ro are clear barring some BS we don't know about.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

The OP did not list "Cunning" as a trait option. Instead, it listed "Intellect". Tirin referenced the Cunning trait day 1, before anyone else. Therefore, again barring some BS we don't know about, Tirin is very likely also clear. This gives us FOUR confirmed townies (myself, TC, Ro, and Tirin) in my opinion. That leaves Andy and Anatron.

I really hope I didn't just break the game, but I think I did. If I'm right, we just flip a coin and lynch one of them, then lynch the other the next day.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:

Ro -
1 ( Andy)
Anatronman - 1 ( Tirin)

Undecided - 4 (Firedemon, Thunderclaw, Ro, Anatronman)

The day phase will end at Wednesday, September 28th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The OP did not list "Cunning" as a trait option. Instead, it listed "Intellect". Tirin referenced the Cunning trait day 1, before anyone else. Therefore, again barring some BS we don't know about, Tirin is very likely also clear. This gives us FOUR confirmed townies (myself, TC, Ro, and Tirin) in my opinion. That leaves Andy and Anatron.
To chime in, I did end up replacing "Cunning" as Intellect since it made more sense.

AndyM03

I like FD's analysis, though I haven't cleared Tirin in my mind just yet. (that's not an accusation).
I'm pretty willing to lynch Anatron at this point.
Unlynch Ro
Lynch Anatron

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin, you took defense over offense?

What is this game.
Well, of course. The longer I last in a game, the more capable I am of figuring out who's scum. I'm easily at my worst on day and night 1, so if I can protect myself and survive to subsequent days (as "Defense" might suggest), I can do a hell of a lot more work.

I really hope I didn't just break the game, but I think I did. If I'm right, we just flip a coin and lynch one of them, then lynch the other the next day.
I'm at the same point, and have made largely the same assumptions. I think that Anatron's the better lynch right now; however, if we go to Day 3 and only have four people remaining, I would advocate a No Lynch to allow for more information to be collected without the risk of town losing on Night 3.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:

Anatronman
- 3 ( Tirin, Andy, Firedemon)

Undecided - 4 ( Thunderclaw, Ro, Anatronman)

AndyM03

I've been trying to keep quiet about being a gross doctor in case we were short on heals but it looks like just about anyone can get through gross medical school these days.
The wording here is what's really off putting. You took TC's terminology, and i'm mildly confident gross doctor isn't actually a proper mafia term and therefore not a description of what the first defense ability is. I'm still iffy on the role claim rules even after looking over them but TC's vague response makes sense in context. You going off that as if it means something more is offputting. Also combined with this it makes one of your earlier posts almost look as if you were baiting out peoples roles to latch on to.

Also, it's not a hard guess that the first spec of defense would give some kind of doctor ability. I'm not convinced to not lynch you.

Anatronman

I'm not guessing. The ability isn't called gross doctor either. But giving the anomaly information on our abilities that it doesn't have already is scummy if you ask me.

EDIT because I checked the PM: Slime Spray you goons.

Firedemon

I confirmed TC. My claim to innocence is exactly the same as his.
No, his claim is almost certainly valid, while yours has zero inherent validity.

TC claimed the defense ability before anyone else, leaving two options:
TC is town and took defense
TC is the anomaly bullshitting

If TC were the anomaly bullshitting, unless he were pretty lucky and guessed right, one of the other defense players would have called him out. Instead, you corroborated his story. Since the anomaly has no scumbuddy to fake corroborate a story, he's almost certainly town because of that corroboration. However, you could very easily be the anomaly yourself, saying "oh yes, TC isn't lying because I have that ability too" as you would know he isn't lying (because you would know he's town if you're the anomaly). You might do this as an anomaly out of the mistaken belief this confirms your claim too, but TC is only confirmed because he has proven role knowledge by saying it first. You aren't confirmed because you provided no proof that you had this knowledge before TC said it.

Top Bottom