Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

AndyM03

I've felt iffy about TC from the start and have made plenty of comments against him. I'd still probably lynch FD today, but i'm also happy with a TC lynch.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:
Thunderclaw - 2 (Ro, Firedemon)
Firedemon - 2(Andy, Tirin)

Undecided - 2 ( Thunderclaw, Anatronman)

A majority of 4 lynches must be on an individual for it to go through.

The day phase will end at Thursday, September 29th 6:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Some solid reasoning behind lynching TC, and his defense has consisted of some fat sarcasm and irrelevant as fuck previous games. I think you may be right about Anatron and Andy both being town; I would hope, at least, that the anomaly would read the thread over in the hopes of finding something that would help them stay alive.

Unlynch Firedemon, Lynch TC.

AndyM03

Well seems like we've decided. For reasons stated above,
Unlynch Firedemon
Lynch Thunderclaw

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Totals:
Colonel Thunder - 4 (Ro, Firedemon, Tirin, Andy)

Undecided: TC, Anatronman

4 is required to lynch.

Colonel Thunder was killed. He was HIVE MIND.

Night 2 has begun and will end in 36 hours.

Send me your evolutions and night actions.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tirin was killed last night. He was a member of the hivemind.

Day 3 Start:

3 required to lynch.

The day phase will end at Saturday, October 1st 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

AndyM03

I wanna hear what our 'detectives' found last night. I'm waiting on a reply from Jeroth about something. I'm still most suspicious of Firedemon but i'm not gonna throw lynches around until we've spoken a bit.
Under what conditions do we no lynch again? Nobody else died last night so i'm assuming it's a lynch day but i've put 0 thought into that.

Ro Ro Ro

Well like Firedemon and I mentioned before, that was a one shot ability. Evolving cunning again didn't give me much in terms of figuring out alignment, but after seeing my new power, it seems like a no lynch right now is actually justified. In theory, barring the anomaly going into offense and killing multiple people, a no lynch now would mean three town to start the night, using their abilities, one dying, and it being a 2 against 1 situation. Today, if we do decide to lynch, we cannot lynch wrongly or we lose.

AndyM03

Looking at it again I think you're absolutely correct. Also damn, I didn't recall the investigate being a one shot. In that case,
No Lynch
I'm off to bed now and I've got work tomorrow but I'll try and keep up with any discussion. Jeroth got back to me and I definitely reckon No Lynch is the way to go.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:
No Lynch -
1 (Anatron)

Undecided - 3 (Ro, Firedemon, Andy)
The day phase will end at Saturday, October 1st 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

Firedemon

So I got fucked with. I had the ability to see who targeted someone and naturally wanted to see who targeted Tirin (correctly guessed the victim, suck it you scrubs who took defense) but I was told no one targeted Tirin last night. Even though he died. So, I'll speculate about the meaning of this later before I probably end up agreeing to no lynch.

Top Bottom