Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Anatronman

The post above this is my evidence, although it basically qualifies as quoting a role PM.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:
Andy - 1 (Firedemon)
Anatronman - 2 ( Tirin, Andy)

Undecided - 3 ( Thunderclaw, Ro, Anatronman)

The day phase will end at Wednesday, September 28th 2:00 PM, unless significant progression has been made.

AndyM03

The post above this is my evidence, although it basically qualifies as quoting a role PM.
Which I feel is out of line, though Jeroth didn't bash you in for it. Either way, seems you're not the anomaly.
Ah, but Anatron.

That's only the first ability in the defense evolution.

What's the second, hm??
This sounds like a joke, but if you want the second ability to prove my innocence I can say it, since I feel heads may now be turning towards me.

AndyM03

If TC were the anomaly bullshitting, unless he were pretty lucky and guessed right, one of the other defense players would have called him out. Instead, you corroborated his story.
TC actually hasn't divulged much about his ability, we've now baited out Anatron to say what the first ability is (Who imo used the pm too directly), which TC marked as correct. Anatron was close to being lynched, and I think it was easy to get info from him and to trust okaying that without actually knowing it.
That all being said, I think I trust TC, (like most of us).
I'm at a loss who to lynch, maybe we should fall back to Ro, but I know y'all are gonna fall back on me so I'd like to have something to respond to. (I could divulge the info of the second spec of defense, for example.)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch Anatron.
FoS Firedemon.

Because I'm impatient, let me rephrase this. Ro is almost certainly mafia. I took cunning first and was able to follow Ro last night. He targeted Tag last night. I wanted to ask what trait he picked to see if he would give an inconsistent answer since the anomaly doesn't get any evolutions according to OP.
Every player will have the capability to evolve in a specific way: Offensively, Defensively or Intellect.
Emphasis mine. Honestly, we all should've seen this sooner, and if you gon' tell me that that's not a sketchy as fuck thing for a townie to say, I'm gon' tell you you're wrong. Obviously, I can't confirm outright whether or not Firedemon is scum, but the fact of the matter is that he isn't confirmed.

In fact, none of us are. Fuck.

AndyM03

Unlynch Anatron.
FoS Firedemon.

Emphasis mine. Honestly, we all should've seen this sooner, and if you gon' tell me that that's not a sketchy as fuck thing for a townie to say, I'm gon' tell you you're wrong. Obviously, I can't confirm outright whether or not Firedemon is scum, but the fact of the matter is that he isn't confirmed.

In fact, none of us are. Fuck.
Oh wow that's tragic lmao. FD's being going around strong, changing his tone quickly when people have doubt, and has been a bit all over the place. (I probably have a bit too, it's been a chaotic day) Seems more likely that he is the anomaly with different information then him making a mistake remembering the OP.
But like you said, now i'm just flat out confused about everyone. I mean, I guess it's either Firedemon who made the mistake intentionally, or... potentially everyone else who went along with it because it aided them, the anomaly.
It's bed time for me so i'm going to go all out on
Lynch Firedemon Because i'd hate to miss my vote the second time this game.

Firedemon

I mean, you guys all went with me on that misremembering of the OP. Where the fuck did I get this idea though. Literally my entire strategy has been based on this. That's the entire reason I've done everything I've done.

God dammit.

This is a massive collective fuck up honestly.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This is the most retarded thing I've ever done in a mafia game. Holy fuck. Lynch me if you want, but this does reignite my suspicion of Ro.
Lynch Firedemon. Either he's being an even huger dumbfuck and absolutely awful town player by letting himself be lynched, or he's hoping his anomalous ass won't be lynched if he just goes "guys, I fucked up real bad", which is a convenient excuse for an anomaly to be able to use.

Firedemon

I would totally understand if you guys lynched me right now. I'm not the anomaly, but there's nothing I can say in my defense other than "Guys I'm retarded and none of you called me on it until just now."

Guys I'm retarded and none of you called me on it until just now.

Anatronman

So if I understand the power rankings correctly:

Tirin, Leader of Town
TC, Doctor that we like
Anatron, Doctor that we like less
Andy, Doctor that wasn't directly involved in anything
FD, who fucked up
Ro3, who played a weird angle and then went quiet.

Firedemon

I like how we went from "Oh god, I think I broke the game guys" to "Oh god, I'm actually retarded" in three posts.

Little busy now, if the day continues I'll discuss my thoughts on Ro later in lieu of defending myself because I genuinely can't. Unlynch Andy in the mean time.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm gon' ask Reent to extend this for day phase for another day, since we should get a lynch in but I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on viable lynches.

Ro Ro Ro

Alright, so I'm going to analyze in my Ro3 way here. TC is still my vote for who to lynch this day phase.

Tirin just pointed out a detail to the town that keeps us guessing about our reads. Normally I would say a scum play, but I know that scum would not point it out if we were happily on our way to lynching town. There is only one scum this game, so there is no potential of trying to save a scumbuddy. Town. The piece of knowledge is the entire argument for why I think TC is the anomaly.

TC declared that he went defense first, and was the first to claim what the ability is. In Tirin's post, which came before any other defense evolve claims, Tirin implies he went Defense, due to the fact that he knows that bus driver is not either of Cunning or Defense.
I've got one question to ask, and I'd hope that the rest of my hivemind boys are smart enough to answer and save all of us a fuckload of trouble: who evolved into Offense? 'cause if you did and aren't a bus driver, we've got some sick proof of Ro3 lying and the game's fuckin' solved.
TC saw this, knew that he took Defense as anomaly, and knew that people could back up his claims so that he could carry on his merry way as a 'confirmed town'.

Most of the reason I think TC is scum is the vibe I get from him. There is overconfidence coming from his posts that I think is off, as well as an attitude that says 'I'm not going to try to help town, just watch'.

Firedemon

My thoughts on Ro are poorly collected, I will consider them later but have another, possibly more important thought. Tirin, Andy, and Anatron are confirmed.

Tirin for Ro's reasoning (literally no reason for the anomaly to point that out)
Andy and Anatron because neither of them pointed out my mistake (considering they were on the chopping block, there'd be no reason to not point it out by that point as an anomaly; though Anatron seemed to think he was confirmed by this logic, but I'm not particularly sure)

Ro, TC, and I are thereby the scummiest because we went with it. I know I'm innocent, leaving me with Ro and TC to consider.

Top Bottom