Ended Jeroth's Evolution Mafia [Town Win]

Firedemon

So, before I begin my thoughts, I want to reiterate a previous point.

Andy and Anatron are almost certainly town. From my perspective, Ro is 100% definitely the anomaly by process of elimination. Therefore, I see no reason to no lynch like I had previously agreed with Tirin, because I basically know Ro is scum unless Andy or Anatron is an oblivious anomaly with no interest in self-preservation. Wait.

I almost want to joke lynch Andy for not knowing his alignment, but we'll move on.

The other issue is that the anomaly might, maybe, possibly have a second kill by now. I know Anatron definitely took defense first because of his prior exchanges with TC, so if (I'm wrong and) he's the anomaly I think it's less probable he'd have a second kill. Ro definitely took cunning first, so I think it's more probable than Anatron but still less probable that taking double offense would give him a second kill. Andy claims defense, and I'm pretty sure he's not the anomaly, so I don't think he has a second kill for the same reason as Anatron. So, it's probably safe to just no lynch like we should and I retract my no lynch concern mostly.

AndyM03

Well I agree with you to an extent Fire, it's either you or Ro . But regardless, I doubt the anomoly would be given a double kill, that seems... Too powerful. A valid fear, but I still feel safer with a no lynch, as you said.

Anatronman

I was sort of laughing when all the people who picked Defense first started pouring out of the woodwork because it seemed really obvious to me that anyone who wasn't scum would want to protect town (EDIT: Or Tirin). What vanilla townie takes Offense first?

Ro Ro Ro

Firedemon, I'm curious about your reasoning behind why you think Anatron is not the anomaly. You never said anything about it before this day phase.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Total:
No Lynch - 2
(Anatron, Firedemon)

Undecided - 2 (Ro, Andy)

A majority of 3 is needed to pass a vote.

The day phase will end at Monday, October 3rd 2:00 PM. There will be no more extensions.

Firedemon

This is why Anatron and Andy are almost certainly innocent.

My thoughts on Ro are poorly collected, I will consider them later but have another, possibly more important thought. Tirin, Andy, and Anatron are confirmed.

Tirin for Ro's reasoning (literally no reason for the anomaly to point that out)
Andy and Anatron because neither of them pointed out my mistake (considering they were on the chopping block, there'd be no reason to not point it out by that point as an anomaly; though Anatron seemed to think he was confirmed by this logic, but I'm not particularly sure)

Ro, TC, and I are thereby the scummiest because we went with it. I know I'm innocent, leaving me with Ro and TC to consider.

Anatronman

I didn't No Lynch, Andy did.

I'm gonna go ahead and No Lynch because Ro and TC are keeping the lowest profile and the best way to force them out is to advance the day.

Anatronman

Yeah I think this game could really benefit from [strike]us paying attention[/strike] moving forward.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Day 3 has ended. No one was lynched.

Night 3 has begun. Please send me your actions. Your evolutions have finalized.

The Night phase will end on Tuesday, October 4th, 2:00 PM EST.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Night 3 has ended.

No one has died.

@Tirin has come back to life.

Day 4 has begun.

You need a majority of 3 votes to pass a vote.

The Day phase will end on Wednesday, October 5th, 2:00 PM EST.

AndyM03

Thank me later big boss @Tirin
Now unless the anomaly tried to attack me (I defended myself to ensure my Rez was successful) he could be baiting another no lynch to power himself up. Or he's baiting us to lynch this time around. Much bait.
Luckily I used my powers to do what I love to do best in mafia, and that's nod my head along to whatever Tirin says.

Top Bottom