Ended Jeroth's Overwatch Mafia [ Town Victory!]

Anatronman

Pretty sure that rules out my Sombra hack theory. That’s definitely Easy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The fuck is this, you scrub? All you've done so far is jerk yourself off and ask for support while offering no info about your role and contributing nothing to the team.

Shit, it's just like actually playing Overwatch with you.
<3

Q: Is it roleclaiming, or potentially hinting at my character role, to predict that I'm gonna carry really, really hard this game?
A: Probably not, because that could refer to an absolute multitude of heroes across all roles because I ain't a one-trick pony like some people up in here.

Hey let's focus Tirin, guys.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I would lynch back Dunsparce, but I'm better than that.

Also Junkrat and Roadhog aren't necessarily bad guys. Sure they blow up a lot of stuff, but Roadhog at least seems to be an alright guy for a guy who kills people for money.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey, they tried to go legit once.

...but they didn't, and instead continue sowing chaos and destruction everywhere they go to this day.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, but we just ended up making it legit and calling it a day.
There aren't enough thinking emojis for me to spam on Discord for this one.

Q: Is it roleclaiming, or potentially hinting at my character role, to predict that I'm gonna carry really, really hard this game?
A: Probably not, because that could refer to an absolute multitude of heroes across all roles because I ain't a one-trick pony like some people up in here.

Hey let's focus Tirin, guys.
Looks like I know who I'm using abilities on tonight. An' fuck you, I'm not a one-trick pony, I can play three-quarters of the heroes in the game reasonably well or better (and win games as scum or town).

AndyM03

Lynch Andy for his trashy "you can't follow instructions". Plus - Andy's Australian, Junkrat and Roadhog are Australian. See the connection? Obvious scum, 'cause I assume the latter two are scum (or neutral) if they're in this game.
I don't wanna look like a counter lyncher but this rubs me the wrong way. Piling on a second lynch for a jokey reason feels un-Tirin like. That being said you were quick to move to Easy.
As much as I want to kill Easy for bantz i'm gonna go with my gut that Tirin is scum.
Unlynch Anatron,
Lynch Tirin

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I’m getting a slightly more scummy vibe from Easy than usual.
Well, that settles that then. Now the rest of you can put aside your fears and doubts, and have confidence in Easy's obvious pro-Towniness.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm certainly getting a scum vibe from Easy, on account of all of those things that I said he did that he did that were doing nothing while tryna put blame on a dude who did nothing wrong.

Andy and Easy for obvious scum team, since they're trying to lynch one of the bes' town players for no reason other than Andy's gut and Easy's... nothing.

AndyM03

I'm certainly getting a scum vibe from Easy, on account of all of those things that I said he did that he did that were doing nothing while tryna put blame on a dude who did nothing wrong.

Andy and Easy for obvious scum team, since they're trying to lynch one of the bes' town players for no reason other than Andy's gut and Easy's... nothing.
you day 1 lynched someone over a math error lmao I don't mind trusting my gut until more discussion happens.

Anatronman

I’d like input from the rest of the Town today. Reading what’s aready there only tells me that Easy is holier than me, Andy is Dunsparce, and Dunsparce is Easy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
you day 1 lynched someone over a math error lmao I don't mind trusting my gut until more discussion happens.
At least I've got enough experience to know and play to my victory condition, and I almost always achieve it. You've fucked up the first before - and if you're town, you're fucking it up right now, gut feeling or no.

The fact that you're taking what was clearly a joke lynch as a big deal because it was the second lynch on a person, and then see absolutely no problem with jumping aboard an unfounded lynch on me 'cause Easy's waving his dick around, reeks of hypocrisy and scumminess.

My lynch on Easy was more founded on "fuck you for lynching me, you haven't done shit and are either town who doesn't know shit or scum who does", and his suggestion of focusing me is borderline retarded as a townie, who would almost certainly start the game with no information. You're both scum and/or playing like total ass, even by the minimal standards of day 1.

Dunsparce

I would lynch back Dunsparce, but I'm better than that.

Easy is playing a Dunsparce-tier game. I'd almost think he's a jester, if it weren't for there being too few players for that. I hate to play the ad-populum card, but it seems that a lot of y'all agree to some extent that he's been a bit off.

So fuck it. Unlynch Coolpool. Lynch Easy.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Tirin - 2 (Easy, Andy)
Easy - 2 (Tirin, Dunsparce)

Tag Ross - 1 (TC)
TC - Firedemon
Andy - 1 (Anatron)

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm honestly a bit on the fence with Easy. He's either trying really hard not to die, or trying really hard not to look suspicious. Either way he's trying hard for some reason at the very beginning of the game. I'll probably vote for him, but I the reason I'm uncertain is because he'd know that this would make him a target by telling people not to vote him. It just doesn't make sense.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
inb4 Easy is actually jester-Junkrat and Andy is Roadhog, and pissed 'cause of it.

Top Bottom