Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Firedemon

Well, obviously we need to Lynch TC because that's basically always the thing to do.

That and you people tried to call me scummy for not trying to lynch TC before. So, fuck off.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If I'm getting this right, shouldn't we lynch Firedemon for being the first to bold a lynch?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Votes cast before game start obviously don't count, since they're not real votes, since they couldn't be because there wasn't a game to vote in.

Lynch Firedemon.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Unlynch Firedemon
Lynch TimTh33nchant3r
for being the second person to vote to lynch somebody.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nah. Votes that I make, and that are made by other people along with my votes, don't really count.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Please. I've got the hardest-working liver in the galaxy, even though it's just been shot.
Son, you don't have the hardest-working liver in this mafia game, nevermind the galaxy.

Good intro, Riyant. Lynch Easy for being the first to second a lynch.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'll totally make an exception to the Mafia D1 standard and lynch TC, though.

Unlynch Tim
Lynch TC
Son, you don't have the hardest-working liver in this mafia game, nevermind the galaxy.

Good intro, Riyant. Lynch Easy for being the first to second a lynch.
The hardest-working liver in this mafia game is the hardest-working liver in the galaxy, you dummy. It's mine.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Easy again, for being both the first and the second to second a lynch.

In addition to this, I'd like to add that I probably won't be posting much, if at all, tomorrow. I'm gon' be out gettin' drunk.

Top Bottom