Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

AndyM03

Lynch Firedemon for the first four letters in the bottom right corner of his image

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Total Lynch Votes

TC - 2 (Firedemon, Easy)
Firedemon - 2 (Shizno, Andy)
Lotus - 1 (Tim)
Easy - 1 (Tirin)

8 needed to hammer

Dunsparce

Lynch Easy
In every game I've played so far, Easy turned out to be scum. He's also awfully quick to bandwagon jump. The fucker's tried to lynch 3 people already.

Rondait

Lynch Dunsparce

If highschool statistics taught me one thing it's that if the P value is low, reject the hoe, and with the current sample size of one for your mafia games we can't even legitimately say there is a correlation there. If i didn't literally have to leave for work in two minutes I'd do the equation to find the p value, but i promise you it isn't low enough.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can't be trusting somebody who's got such a shitty p-value.

Whitetiger

So this is my first post today and probably one of my only posts if the day ends today or tomorrow because I have a fuck-ton of work due tomorrow. I'll try to stay active if I can but it's unlikely. I'm not gonna throw a random lynch out there or anything though.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Okay, in the interest of keeping things moving..

Easy is a crappy lynch. He is literally the best mafia player in our community, and lynching him Day 1 without a good reason is a poor use of resources. I'll admit the "he's voted to lynch 3 people already" factor is odd, but to me that seems like it might be a role condition, and I'm interested in seeing if my theory is right.

Dunsparce isn't a great lynch in my eyes, because he's fairly new to playing mafia with us. I'd like to extend the "don't lynch the newb Day 1" guideline to Dunsparce, despite him being Dunsparce.

I have no significant feelings about Lotus or Whitetiger, but I'm interested in keeping Lotus around assuming he promises to talk more this game.

Can't put my finger on it, but out of all our current lynch candidates - and every player that's posted - FD is giving me the most scum vibes. I'm probably biased since, y'know, he's trying to get me killed, but something about his posts so far are irking me.

Lynch Firedemon

Requiem

Dunsparce isn't a great lynch in my eyes, because he's fairly new to playing mafia with us. I'd like to extend the "don't lynch the newb Day 1" guideline to Dunsparce, despite him being Dunsparce.
Agreed.

I have no significant feelings about Lotus or Whitetiger, but I'm interested in keeping Lotus around assuming he promises to talk more this game.
Also agreed.

As for lynching FD, I wanna go another little bit on that. I'm not convinced on anyone at the moment.

Shizno

Which is more likely, it being a role condition or him just fucking around for the time being? After all it is day one and we're mostly just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

TimTh33nchant3r

Easy is a crappy lynch. He is literally the best mafia player in our community, and lynching him Day 1 without a good reason is a poor use of resources. I'll admit the "he's voted to lynch 3 people already" factor is odd, but to me that seems like it might be a role condition, and I'm interested in seeing if my theory is right.

Can't put my finger on it, but out of all our current lynch candidates - and every player that's posted - FD is giving me the most scum vibes. I'm probably biased since, y'know, he's trying to get me killed, but something about his posts so far are irking me.

Lynch Firedemon
1: If you want to see if your theory is right, wouldn't you lynch him to find out?
2: It always comes back to you and FD, doesn't it?

Requiem

Y'all aren't confused, you know he's dicking around. TC's the one who thinks that it's a legitimate strategy of Easy's when in actuality it is just him dicking around.

Firedemon

It just seems like slightly out of place dicking around.

Maybe I forgot how/to what extent Easy dicks around.

I probably forgot how/to what extent Easy dicks around.

Or he could theoretically be a jester/bomb, but I really don't feel like going there.

Top Bottom