Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Dunsparce

This is probably a terrible idea, but what if we lynched someone who earlier professed that they haven't watched Rick and Morty? That way no fans of the show miss out on the game's flavor.

This group conveniently includes Firedemon, but hey, thoughts?
In all my years of Mafia, that's the scummiest thing I've ever heard.

Requiem

I mean it's not a bad idea, but we can drag day 1 out longer and perhaps get more information.

Whitetiger

Well at least you're honest.

Anyway, on the subject of the game I don't really have any preference between TC and Firedemon (not that I think the lynch should be between those two). Honestly they both look towny to me but they both tricked me in Shadow's game so I'm not going to hold my own reads in very high regard when it comes to those two.

I'd write more here but I just finished a 4 page paper on Germany for my Macro Economics class and I still have a group project for Astronomy I gotta do after my programming class because nobody else in my group is doing shit. I'm a bit burnt out on writing today.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Are you about to try and get me lynched now? 'Cause I give you the Dunsparce Guarantee it's gonna backfire.

So tempted to try to to swing a Dunsparce lynch just for the joke.

I just finished a 4 page paper on Germany for my Macro Economics class and I still have a group project for Astronomy I gotta do after my programming class because nobody else in my group is doing shit. I'm a bit burnt out on writing today.
Oh look, there's a Req role! ;)

Requiem

I'm on my phone or else I'd do it in depth right now, but has anyone not posted yet? If no one does it before I get home, I'll go look myself.

Steal Thy Kill

I agree that FD's posts irked me. But was mostly not on a scum level, more a "stop with the dumb image spam" level. Gonna chalk Dunsparce up to Dunsparce and a lack of experience. I don't like any of the obtuseness on Easy, nor TC's rush to defend it with something besides "you guys are idiots for not seeing that he was fucking around". Some of the "taking Easy's shit seriously" behavior could be opportunism. I also don't really see where TC got scum vibes out of FD's posts. Mind you, that's looking at the posts from before TC said he was getting those vibes.

This is probably a terrible idea, but what if we lynched someone who earlier professed that they haven't watched Rick and Morty? That way no fans of the show miss out on the game's flavor.

This group conveniently includes Firedemon, but hey, thoughts?
...this better be a joke.

TC's push on FD is overall odd. Like, not the fact that he wants to lynch FD. That's just par for the course between those two, but that's from a "it's a joke" perspective, while this is more legit. I kinda wanna consider that this is an executioner thing. But, like the Jester role, we tend to consider executioner too often and too seriously; seeing as the roles are almost never used. Still feel like giving him the benefit of the doubt here, and credit for transitioning us to the serious part of Day 1.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, all of that. Dunsparce is the one who tried the hardest to actually build a case on the whole thing, but I'd say he gets a pass due to inexperience. TC and FD angling to make use of that regular old early Day 1 bullshittery is a lot fishier.

So partly because of that, and partly as a punitive action for the unrelated crimes against Mafia that he's recently been involved with, I'm gonna stick with the TC lynch here.

Requiem

By saying that you cost me five blorple statches on a sidebet, damnit Req.
Everyone knows you're supposed to convert blorple statches to darple tuks before making a sidebet like that, you dingus.

Anywho, not that it means much since we're only on day 1, but I did go and look at people's activity in case anyone hadn't posted yet. The only person I saw who hasn't posted much was Null, but he's kinda in the same boat as Lotus who's just trying to figure us out so that he can be more active, which is fair.

I'm of the same mind as Stealthy when it comes to TC. There's jokingly going after your forum nemesis on day 1 (like Tim to Lotus, though I think we all know that's not a joke by now lol) and then there's just taking it a step too far into Serious Town, population 1: TC. I don't think I wanna worry about whether he's a Jester or an Executioner or anything like that though. Save that for at least tomorrow.

FoS TC. I'd like to see what other people think about it.

Dunsparce

To be honest, I think it would be good for my experience as a player to be in a situation where everyone wants to lynch me and I have to talk my way out of it. How else am I gonna get good at this game?

Firedemon

To be honest, I think it would be good for my experience as a player to be in a situation where everyone wants to lynch me and I have to talk my way out of it. How else am I gonna get good at this game?
Honestly yes, it's good experience to know how to go about talking yourself out of these situations, but it's generally better to learn how to not be in them like Easy said. More importantly however, you basically can't reliably talk yourself out of being day 1 lynched if you have a few votes on you. It always comes down to either "Fuck it, someone has to die and it might as well be the guy who already has a lot of votes" or someone else doing something bafflingly stupid.

Whitetiger

Pretty much what Easy and FD said. If you have even a quarter of town (especially on day 1) who wanna kill you, that shit will build momentum before you can even explain yourself and you're probably going to get lynched.

Top Bottom