Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Y'all niggas gay.

Last edited:

Requiem

See, word filters are great when you least expect a lovable black man, who is my friend to filter the words!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Can't let your ego get as large as mine, especially when you haven't earned it. 'sides, you're the one collecting quotes about you playing well as trophies.

Also, that whole "lynching Tirin 'for the lulz' is a good idea" thing was retarded as fuck, and it should remain with you for the rest of your life as an example of how stupid not to be.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Protip: never be satisfied. Always look for where you fucked up and how you could've done better.

My two fuckups were in taking so long to realize lynching Null was better than lynching Rondait, and in my final night action. Had I not fucked up, hella townies could have been saved. I'm really sorry, bitch.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Protip: never be satisfied. Always look for where you fucked up and how you could've done better.

My two fuckups were in taking so long to realize lynching Null was better than lynching Rondait, and in my final night action. Had I not fucked up, hella townies could have been saved. I'm really sorry, bitch.
Yeah... bussing Lotus was dumb. Doctoring Lotus was also dumb. You both should've known that he'd be untargetable, since the alternative theory (that he was potentially lying and inexplicably went out of his way to clear a dead SK, at absolutely no possible benefit to any remaining scum or SK) was... not really viable.

Me, I totally fucked up with that Rondait lynch as well. Honestly, I phoned it in pretty hard after finding out I could just be roleblocked on N1. Took me almost the entire time between then and N3 to figure out how to get a scumkill with my last bomb, without baiting a scum roleblock or Town PR. Which ended up totally working, but ultimately still wasn't worth it anyway. What a goddamn shame.

Basically, Bomb role sucks.

Top Bottom