3 to lynch

"LOOK! TIM IS ALWAYS THE SERIAL KILLER. THERE'S NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS ABOUT IT!"
"LYNCH TIM!"
"FINALLY! I GET TO LYNCH TIM AS OUR FEUD AND IT'S A SERIOUS LYNCH!"
"Look guys, don't be rickdic-ach-gah."

[Containment Terminal #4 has been terminated]

Krombopulous Michaels

Krombopulous Michael said:
"I'm very discreet. I have no code of ethics. I will kill anyone, anywhere. Children, animals, old people, doesn't matter. I just love killing."

You’re an assassin and just love killin’!

“Oh boy! Here I go killin’ again” - You just love killin’! Choose a target to kill each night.

Win Condition: You win when your thirst for death is sated.

[Meat Puppets Disengaged.]
[Containment Tubes Disengaged.]
[Mafia Disengaged.]
[Emergency Quarantine Zone Released.]

Outside into the living room stepped four people:
One scared husband in the form of Jerry Smith.
One expert doctor in the form of Beth Smith.
One monster that looks like a legally-safe knockoff of an '80s horror character with miniature swords for fingers instead of knives in the form of Scary Terry.

"Beth! Oh my goodness! You're alive!"
"Jerry! But.. our family and friends are all dead. What are we going to do?
"Wait. Who are you? You look like a legally-safe knockoff of an 80'sh error character with miniature swords for fingers instead of knives."
"Uhm, excuse me, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, bitch. Rick and Morty helped me out of a tight spot, my name is Scary Terry. I wish I could help you out, but I need to go back to my wife and kid. I was just here to give Rick some dream dust. Well. Best of luck. If you need anything, you can call my family. Let me just slash it into your wall..."

THE ANTI-TOWN THREATS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! TOWN WINS!

I'll post fun stuff and remaining roles soon!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I guess you shouldn't have said that. I was considering protecting you.
I activated my bomb that night, so the trick was to bait scum into killing me without getting targeted by town.

Huge success.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
THE SURVIVORS:
BETH SMITH

Beth said:
“He's not a hot girl. He can't just bail on his life and set up shop in someone else's!”
Being knowledgeable in surgery [Horse Surgery] and medicine, you put it to good use.

Medical Attention - Each night, you may target one player and save them from death.

Win Condition: You win the the threats to your family and friends are eliminated.

JERRY SMITH

Jerry said:
“Life is effort and I'll stop when I die!”
With low self-esteem and your best interests at heart, you do what Jerry does best - Run from your problems.

OH MY GOD! GET IT AWAY FROM ME! - Each night, you may target one player and hide behind them. Any effects that target you fail IF you hide behind town-aligned player. If you hide behind an anti-town, you will DIE!

Win Condition: You win the the threats to your family and friends are eliminated.

SCARY TERRY, BITCH!

Scary Terry said:
“YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE. BITCH!”
You were originally a monstrous nightmare, but you were just misunderstood. After Rick & Morty saved you from a traumatizing nightmare, you still help out the Smiths! Taking advantage of the night, you move through dreams.

“I’M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BITCH!” - Once per night, you are able to switch two players through their dreams. [Bus Driver]

Win Condition: You win the the threats to Rick’s family and his friends are eliminated.

THE ASHES

SUMMER SMITH

Summer said:
“NO STOP! DON’T KILL HIM!”
Luckily, Grandpa Rick gave you the keys to his spaceship to hide in.

Keep. Summer. Safe. - Activate the protocols that Rick set up to keep you safe. Any player that targets you will DIE. THIS CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED TWICE.

Revolio Clockberg, Jr. (AKA: Gearhead)

Gearhead said:
“The thing people don’t realize about the gear wars is that it was never really about the gears to begin with.”

Slighted by Rick’s racist tendencies and rude behavior, you decide to get back at him. You teamed up with Evil Morty, Tammy Gueterman and Zeep Xanflorp, but they don’t seem to remember you. Oh well!

You are the traitor - the mafia does not know who you are!

The mafia consist of: Whitetiger, Firedemon and Null Hypothesis

The Gear Wars - You give a lengthy lecture about the gear wars and prevent a target from performing their night action.

Win Condition: You win the Rick’s family and his friends are eliminated.

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night 1 Actions

Lotus —> Hide —> Tirin [ Success]

Tirin —> Switch —> Easy (Bus) [ Success]

Rondait —> Roleblock —> TC [Failed]
Stealthy —> Roleblock —> Tirin —> Easy [Success]

Dunsparce —> Save —> Tirin —> Easy [Success]
Whitetiger —> Morty Waves —> TC (Not town) [Success]

Easy —> Keep Summer Safe ——> Easy [Failed]
Tim —> Kill —> Stealthy (Kill) [ Success]
Null —> Disintegrate —> Stealthy (Kill) [ Double Success]
Colonel Thunder —> Kill —> Whitetiger [Success]

Req —> Investigate —> Easy —> Tirin [ Success ]
Andy —> Investigate —> Tirin —> Easy [ Success]

Lotus —> Hide —> Tirin (Success)

Tirin —> Switch —> Easy (Bus) [ Success]

Rondait —> Roleblock —> Null [Success]

Dunsparce —> Save —> Himself

Easy —> No Action
Tim —> Kill —> Req
Null —> Kill —> Tirin [ Fail]

Req —> Investigate —> Tirin —> Easy [ Success ]

Lotus —> Hide —> Easy (Success)

Tirin —> Switch —> Lotus & Null (Bus) [ Failed]

Andy —> Roleblock —> Null [Failed]

Dunsparce —> Save —> Dunsparce [ Success]

Easy —> Keep. Summer. Safe —> Easy
Tim —> Kill —> Null [ Success]
Null —> Disintegrate —> Easy [Success]

Lotus —> Hide —> Dunsparce (Success)

Tirin —> Switch —> Lotus & Tirin (Bus) [ Failed]

Dunsparce —> Save —> Lotus [ Failed]

Tim —> Kill —> Shizno [Success]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I fucked up on that last night, 'cause I shoulda bussed Shizno and Tim, but that can't be helped now.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

ROLL CREDITS! THAT'S IT, GUYS! ROLL CREDITS, GO! THAT'S THE END OF THE GAME! THAT'S THE END, MOTHERFUCKER. JEROTH'S GAME ONE. THAT'S THE END. STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT GAME: RWBY MAFIA.

Requiem

We need a Rick and Morty mafia season 2 where we take the survivors of this game, have them be traumatized in the second game, and the new characters are all just alternate dimension versions of the Dead characters.

"RICK WHY IS MOM CRYING? DID WE JUST REPLACE OUR DEAD SELVES IN ANOTHER ALTERNATE DIMENSION!? THE FUCK RICK?"

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
To be fair, the dude ended up starting a bandwagon on Firedemon and then nightkilled a mafia member with his one-shot ability. That was pretty good.
To be more fair, he did not lynch nor actually put any suspicion of his own on Firedemon, and in the next day phase proceeded to declare that myself, Rondait, and Null - two-thirds of whom were town - were scum. And also that lynching him would just get us all killed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To be fair, the dude ended up starting a bandwagon on Firedemon and then nightkilled a mafia member with his one-shot ability. That was pretty good.
Man, I started that wagon. TC wasn't even on it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom