Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

AndyM03

Why wouldn't you claim...?
I forgot Shizno's ability was passive so I didn't count his lynch properly. Also, after getting that third lynch, I started claiming more of my role on the assumption there was more to go. I was cutting it close but it's not like this day had gone on for a long time, and the evidence against me was just to test Shizno and general quietness.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's particularly baffling in Req's case because he was confirmed Cop two nights ago, Andy. You asshole.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Of all the town abilities not to use throughout this game, fuck you Andy, you coulda saved us a shitload of trouble by rezzing Req (or, for that matter, almost fucking anyone)!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
"OOOOOWEEEEE RICK! I DO SURE HOPE WE MAKE IT OU-
"Oh boy, Here I go killin' again!"
"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!"
"OOOOH. OH GOD. WHY...? WHAT'S HAPPENING? IS THIS WHAT BLEEDING TO DEATH IS? WHOO WEE. IS THIS HOW I GO?"
[Containment Terminal #5 terminated.]

Inside was:

Mr. Poopybutthole!

Mr. Poopybutthole said:
OOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE! WHATEVER YOU WANT RICK!

Being best friends with Rick and his family, you’re able to influence the vote! However, you’re beloved by everyone!

Beloved Family Friend- Your vote counts for twice as much! This will be privately applied and hidden from public view. IF YOU ARE LYNCHED, THE TOWN WILL SKIP THEIR NEXT DAY PHASE! [If you die to a night kill, nothing happens.]

Win Condition: You win the the threats to Rick’s family and his friends are eliminated.

3 to Hammer.

You have 72 hours left.

Dunsparce

Welp, we should all be confirmed now, except Tim. Better luck nest time buddy.

Lynch Tim

I'll just add this game to the long list of Mafia games I've won.

Dunsparce

I don't understand why Tim killed Shizno. He shoulda killed me, making what Lotus learned completely worthless. I kinda tried to manipulate him into wasting his night kill on Lotus by pretending that I forgot I could save him. It was pretty obvious I was gonna save Lotus, though, making myself vulnerable. But he didn't try to kill either of us. Leaving Shizno alive was really his only chance of survival, since neither of them were confirmed town.

Lotus

Actually Dunsparce, you should have protected someone else. I had stated I was targeting you. IF you knew you were town, then I was already protected by you because I was hiding behind you. Double protecting me doesn't do anything.

Dunsparce

So checking me causes you to be protected? That's something that would have been real nice for Jeroth to tell me. Oh well. This is still easier, because with Shizno dead, we don't have to worry about who we're going to pick. We just have to wait for Tirin to seal the deal.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Tim. It's either him or Lotus, and Lotus has been untargetable enough for me to believe he's the Hider.

Top Bottom