Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Whitetiger

Good game, TC fucked us up.

Sorry for night 1 killing you, Stealthy, we went into try-hard mode after Firedemon got lynched and just lynched the best target regardless of previous games. Not that it matters because you got killed by the SK at the same time.

Steal Thy Kill

I know it's old, but I still love that meme.
Unexpected Cena will never not be funny

Good game, TC fucked us up.

Sorry for night 1 killing you, Stealthy, we went into try-hard mode after Firedemon got lynched and just lynched the best target regardless of previous games. Not that it matters because you got killed by the SK at the same time.
I actually considered trying to block one of you two, thinking that you might try to kill me. Turns out it was doubly not worth it. #StopTheBullying

Firedemon

I'm still salty that most of you people decided to lynch me for the ceasefire. That was just stupidity that happened to work. Could have just let TC die, again, then I decide to have mercy and unlynch, then agree to a friendly ceasefire. How is that anti-town in any way?

Fuck you guys, I'm starting my own mafia meta. With blackjack, and hookers!

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So Beth and Jerry are all alone in the world.
That's honestly not a bad ending. Heck, that's the Chronenberg ending to a tee.

Literally just RNG'd every kill. Did not try at all, hahah. Even included myself in the RNG for #14not15 justice, and because I thought it would be hilarious to kill myself.
That's hilarious. And of course you're the SK.

Oh look, something for TC to quote for seven years.
As soon as I saw that message, I looked over and told Null that it was going to be my "new Req post". Then I read your post here and I laughed and laughed.

I'm still salty that most of you people decided to lynch me for the ceasefire. That was just stupidity that happened to work. Could have just let TC die, again, then I decide to have mercy and unlynch, then agree to a friendly ceasefire. How is that anti-town in any way?

Fuck you guys, I'm starting my own mafia meta. With blackjack, and hookers!
Maybe we should go back to just trying to get each other killed Day 1, regardless of circumstance or alignment?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
There is no reason for two non-scum players to agree to a ceasefire in-thread on Day 1. It only makes sense in the context of Masons - but Masons could just be smart about it and not lynch one another, since they're both townies. Two townies agreeing to a ceasefire presumably believe the other to be scum, and in that scenario there's just no reason not to lynch the other, so the ceasefire is pointless and stupid (which is also true in the case we had, with one scum and one townie). Two scum players could have used the ceasefire as a way to keep them both alive after distancing from one another, but even that would be stupid as shit and probably set off everyone's scumdar - certainly it would mine.

Simply put, it doesn't make sense for players in an uninformed position (ie, prettymuch any townie on Day 1) to agree to such a ceasefire, since they wouldn't know who they're agreeing to cease firing at.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
There is no reason for two non-scum players to agree to a ceasefire in-thread on Day 1. It only makes sense in the context of Masons - but Masons could just be smart about it and not lynch one another, since they're both townies.
Unless they're random Masons, in which case fuck that.

Firedemon

There is no reason for two non-scum players to agree to a ceasefire in-thread on Day 1. It only makes sense in the context of Masons - but Masons could just be smart about it and not lynch one another, since they're both townies. Two townies agreeing to a ceasefire presumably believe the other to be scum, and in that scenario there's just no reason not to lynch the other, so the ceasefire is pointless and stupid (which is also true in the case we had, with one scum and one townie). Two scum players could have used the ceasefire as a way to keep them both alive after distancing from one another, but even that would be stupid as shit and probably set off everyone's scumdar - certainly it would mine.

Simply put, it doesn't make sense for players in an uninformed position (ie, prettymuch any townie on Day 1) to agree to such a ceasefire, since they wouldn't know who they're agreeing to cease firing at.
But which seems more likely? That TC and I would actually pull this as scum buddies or that we genuinely didn't want to kill each other day 1, again? There were times I've had TC day 1 lynched before he ever even saw that day 1 had started. I didn't even bother to joke lynch him last game. I don't see why this line of thinking was so impossible for most/all of you to believe.

Though I now know TC was an asshole who was planning to just nightkill me anyways.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's not as if your ceasefire was the only way you were acting shifty D1 in any case...

Top Bottom