Ended Jeroth's Rick & Morty Mafia [TOWN WINS!]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm thinking so - it's prettymuch down to him or Andy if Shizno's telling the truth (which seems legit to me). However, I want it proven by Shizno - since we need four to hammer, he should use his vote on Tim or Andy, whichever he thinks is more likely to be scum or the SK, alongside two other people. For now, unlynch Shizno.

Shizno

I haven't seen Andy talk much this game, but I don't see Tim as having a different playstyle than typical. Out of the two, I'd say
Lynch Andy
But I'm more than welcome to change that if it comes up.

Dunsparce

I'm still thinking there's another faction.

"YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE RICK!"
"OH BOY! HERE I GO KILLIN' AGAIN!"
That first quote is Zeep Xanflorp, who was Null, and that second quote is Krombopulos Michael, who must've been Easy. The latter could serve the role of either a SK or a vig. What do you guys think about this?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Krombopulos Michael would 150% be a serial killer. He just loves killin'.

That said, I don't think we can be totally sure that Easy was Krombopulos Michael, as Lotus claims to have checked (and thus cleared) him. However, the possibility bears looking into.

Dunsparce

If my cult theory is true, then Lotus would be able to fake his check ability by asking them in the cult chat. But that doesn't fit with my theory that Easy is the SK, as he would have lost the ability to night kill (I think), unless Lotus lied about checking him and Easy accepted it so no one would suspect him. I don't know why Jeroth would use a quote of a different character to represent Easy, unless he's just trying to throw us off. It's possible that Tirin and Lotus are in a mason, or something more sinister, since the only person alive that's been role checked is Tirin.

We can't even be sure that the whole mafia has been eliminated, since Jeroth didn't specifically say so. Why would there only be one mafia kill last night, and why was it the unblockable attack? Could the person I was protecting have been attacked, or was someone bullet proof, or did Null lose the ability to do a regular kill when his other mafia buddies died?

Lotus

Well it's pretty hard for me to prove my role, and I've been trying to play it safe, because if I targeted someone that I was pretty sure they were town, I'd die and nobody would've known why.

Gaining information is useless if I can't tell anyone, what I've learned.

N1, I shot in the dark, and expected to die when I targeted Tirin. When I survived, I was relieved. I got to look at Tirins actions and meta when he is certainly town.

N2, TC suggested that Tirin was on his 'super awesome failproof scumdar that was more wrong than right'. I targeted Tirin again so that I would certainly be alive to claim and hopefully persuade the Town that Tirin and myself were town for two reasons.

1. Transfer of knowledge. 2. So I don't lose my safe meatshield.

N3 I was going to target Rondait to check him, but he got lynched instead of Null. I decided to target another 'power player' instead of spending a third day behind Tirin and waste my ability to gain more knowledge.

The knowledge that I gained is that Easy was also town.

Tonight I'm thinking of checking Dunsparce to ensure that his alignment is what he claims.

TimTh33nchant3r

That leaves Tim as the SK?
That's kinda the forum trope, ain't it? I'd go on about it, but I wouldn't be saying anything I hadn't before.

Fuck it. This has gone on too long and I want to test Shizno. Lynch Andy.
If he pops up lynched after one too few votes, we'll know that Shizno probably has the power he claims he does. Alignment however... idk, probably town?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'd think he's town if Andy flips SK, since it seems likely that he's not mafia as he was the first person to put a vote on Firedemon. That... really doesn't make very much sense to do as scum most of the time, though it's possible he did for distancing.

AndyM03

I don't really like Shizno's defence enough for me to go from Tirin's third last suspicion to his first, but I do understand that'd you'd lynch me to litmus test Shizno. That's the best course of action in a more Vanilla game, but in this one we all have assets. It's far harder for me to role claim because i'm a bunch of one use abilities thrown into one. I've been waiting to have a bigger impact, but I must say, as Dunsparce mentioned, due to time zones and just being busy (Going to a festival, a concert, seeing Civil War last night, catching up on Uni work in all the midst of that) I just haven't been able to contribute as much, and I do apologise. I also checked Tirin was town on literally night 1 just so I could use him as my moral compass in case I skipped over stuff as I was heading into the busy times. So since I'm town, and Tirin is willing to believe Shizno for the time being, I'd rather lynch Tim and see where that gets us.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Andy - 2 (Shizno, Tim)

Undecided: Tirin, Andy, Lotus, Dunsparce [4]
Four to hammer

~48 hours to Day 4's End.

Dunsparce

Tonight I'm thinking of checking Dunsparce to ensure that his alignment is what he claims.
Not the wisest thing to say. If I'm the SK my only out would be to kill you. If I'm not the SK, the SK will kill you anyway so that I'll look guilty as fuck. I already know that I'm not scum, so I think investigating me is a waste of time, but trying to convince you not to investigate me is about the scummiest thing I could do.

Lotus and Tirin are pretty much clear in my eyes. I have no preference between Andy, Tim and Shizno. I could lynch Andy to verify Shizno's ability, but that wouldn't actually prove his innocents.

TimTh33nchant3r

Not the wisest thing to say. If I'm the SK my only out would be to kill you. If I'm not the SK, the SK will kill you anyway so that I'll look guilty as fuck.
But if he's hiding behind you he can't be killed except maybe by the disintegrator ray that isn't in play anymore... Why were we thinking you were town again? I kind of can't remember and that makes me want to FoS you a little bit.

TimTh33nchant3r

-I'm cleared 'cause I roleclaimed.
Was this claim verified by anybody? Or did you just say some shit and nobody called BS on it? You claimed...doctor? How do we know Stealthy wasn't doc or something? Or that the doc just doesn't want to attract attention to himself? Did I miss something? Time to go looking.

AndyM03

Lynch Tim and check me tonight and we will win the game 100%. We'll still probably win regardless but I will resurrect a townie tonight and I can kill someone on our later nights.

AndyM03

Also Req was a confirmed Town cop so i'm confused as to what Lotus' role is exactly sorry.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Andy - 4 (Shizno, Tim, Lotus)

Four to hammer

"No, shit, no! Don't pick that one. Aw fuck, not the one with the silly accent. SHIT. NO!"
[Contaiment Terminal #2 has been terminated.]

RICK SANCHEZ!

Rick Sanchez said:
“WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Being the genius that you are, you have a multitude of devices at your disposal. Sadly, you only get to use each one once before they break.

Particle Beam Wristwatch - You turn a person into a snake! And by that, I mean you disintegrate them and release a snake from the snake tube at the bottom of your pants. You actually kill your target.

Dimension Jump - You jump into another dimension where a player of your choice is brought back to life.

Everyone, Shut up and Let Me Think - You’re a genius. You take a second to figure out the alignment of a target player.

Mr. Meeseeks Box - You activate the Meeseeks Box to distract a player! Target player is roleblocked for the night.

Win Condition: You win the the threats to your family and friends are eliminated.

Night 4 Begins.

Send me your actions. You have 36 hours!

Top Bottom