MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Tag_Ross

Oh yeah, in gonna be live posting since I'm in the top corner and my phone is pretty dim I'll make sure to put everything in spoilers

Tag_Ross

Wanda throwing call into the building was pretty cool, and then air bending the smoke out of the building.

Falcon using his wings add shield was pretty cool too.

Tag_Ross

so Wanda contained an explosion, mostly. That's pretty cool.

Wow, super quick with Stark's parent and women problems.

Tag_Ross

yay, they removed the shitty accent.

Zimo seems crazy, he wants something with Bucky, but that's pretty vague, that's not really a problem though.

Caps old girlfriend died, and his neighbor was her niece.

Tag_Ross

the apartment fight was pretty cool, but why are the Germans sitting at his hand only?

Tag_Ross

oh come on buck, nobodies that cool. Staking a bike and riding it in a single movement.

Rhodes is a dick, "looks like you're a criminal."

Oh shit, vision is mackin on Wanda already.

Tag_Ross

I'm back, and I've got my phone charging, I'll talk about the test of the movie tomorrow, I've got to watch Gabe of thrones before my sister spoils it for me.

Frilzer

Im cool doing a cast for... basically anything, just about anytime. I know I havent been around very much, just busy with school.

Tag_Ross

I probably should have posted the rest of my thoughts on the movie before watching GoT and going to sleep, I can't stop thinking about the ToJ scene, and Olly's face at the end.

Dunsparce

Once again, I'm at a loss for the picture I'm gonna choose for @Requiem. I have no idea what his avatar is supposed to be, but unlike with Stealthy, I can't find a good picture for him with a quick Google search. Searching "blue eyed angel of death" doesn't get me anything useful.

Requiem

Just use a cute dog picture. When I'm not using this Jontron avatar, I use a dog pic. Cartoon or otherwise, it's all good to me.

Top Bottom