Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Ro Ro Ro

I've been back and forth for a while now about whether or not I want to retry making my Supercharged Mafia happen again. I'm worried it might drop off like the last 2 mafia games I've run. However, I definitely think it is worth the risk, as that game's mechanic makes me happy. Chances are, I would run it with the same roles as the first time.

Put me up for Ro3's Supercharged Mafia.

Now to hope Farful doesn't join and disappear off the forums after the game starts.

Shadow

Banned
So, here are all of my ideas for mafia games that I have so far, in order of how likely I am to actually make them:

- Mach ForuMafia
- League of Legends Mafia: Season III
- Deadpool Mafia
- Super Smash Bros. Mafia 2 (lol I haven't even run the first one yet)
- Train Simulator Bitch Mafia 3 (holy shit I made two of these already wtf)

I hereby officially reserve the exclusive rights to make these games OC do not steal.

Whitetiger

I can put up a sign up thread for mine if Shadow's SSB game isn't ready yet. It will be fairly vanilla with 1 weird role. I'll probably make it a small game too since activity doesn't seem super high right now.

BlookyHannah

Please do! I'd like to join a game.

Dunsparce

So, here are all of my ideas for mafia games that I have so far, in order of how likely I am to actually make them:

- Mach ForuMafia
- League of Legends Mafia: Season III
- Deadpool Mafia
- Super Smash Bros. Mafia 2 (lol I haven't even run the first one yet)
- Train Simulator Bitch Mafia 3 (holy shit I made two of these already wtf)

I hereby officially reserve the exclusive rights to make these games OC do not steal.
I'd be most interested in a Smash Bros Mafia, but I'd definitely play any of these except for, maybe, your LoL Mafia (but I'll still probably play it anyway).

On that note, shouldn't there be another game running right now?
There kinda is. Tim's Magic the Gathering Mafia. I just assumed he was postponing it because there was another game going on, and nobody signed up for it.

TimTh33nchant3r

I am waiting for signups. I can start with what I've got, but I want to be sure that everyone that wants to play has a chance.

Dunsparce

Looks like Stealthy's DBZ Mafia is canceled. There are 3 games next on the list before mine, but I'm not sure the GMs are actually gonna do them. If nobody starts a game by Monday, I'll start mine.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm not either, I don't know why I'm even on that list as I only said I had an idea once. I still need to figure out roles. I haven't given it much thought in the past few months.

Shadow

Banned
I am literally writing a Deadpool mafia right now.

Will probably have it finished by the end of the night.

Top Bottom