Nostalgia Thread

Firedemon

So, I hadn't realized Danny posted the UR archives in this thread and I'd actually been looking for them specifically to find THIS mafia game I ran that was utter bullshit and utterly amazing at the same time. Still don't know how you people won. Oh my god, there were 144 pages and 18 players. Darn, can't actually view anything but the first page. But most importantly, note the triple cop shenanigans. And the mafia bus driver. And mafia role blocker. And pro-town bus driver. And a bomb. A sibling pair. I still can't believe ALL THREE COPS CLAIMED/COUNTER-CLAIMED AND DIED BECAUSE OF IT. AND TOWN STILL WON.

Guys, look at all the cool mafia themes we never got to do...

Last edited:

Whitetiger

I'm not sure what to think about Rob. He was unintentionally a big part of me growing up. It's kind of like when you become friends with someone you really looked up to as a kid, and as you hang out more you realize that they have glaring faults just like everyone else, and in some ways even more so.
Man, I never had any contact with him on the forums but him and I played together on the faction minecraft server and on Rust and you'd think that he'd be a little less of a hardass during fun, unrecorded or streamed games, but he was pretty fucking brutal anytime myself or my friend made any small mistake, despite us never calling him out on his errors. And it wasn't like a big group or anything, it was at most 4 people in the call at once.

The Hound

Just Monika
I do think that's one of the biggest issues around here, all the best punching bags have either left or become so limp they offer no resistance to the constant shit. I mean I feel like I'm punching Spongebob when I say something about TC or Wilger.

Tekkenfreak4

Honestly, that game Danny made that we all played together was pretty cool. The forum games... OH and that Minecraft server we messed around on too. I remember one of the mods where you make symbols outta cobblestone and shit happened. I remember one where it made a mining shaft. That shit was awesome... Forgot what mod that was.

Top Bottom