Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Ro Ro Ro

VOTECOUNT

(6) TC -
Rondait, Firedemon, Coolpool, Shadow, Tolvan, Tag Ross
(1) Tag Ross - TC

With 10 Players Alive, it takes 6 to lynch. TC has been lynched!

Room Codename: TC
Alignment: Neutral
“I am so sorry master, I did not mean to get you caught up in this. I would remove you from this bloodbath the moment this virus is taken care of. Just live okay?”
Ability: Nightkill a player. You gain that player’s ability for use with your supercharged ability.
Supercharged ability: Use all accumulated abilities at the same time on any targets you wish. This includes your nightkill.

"NO! How could I have let this happen! This is all my fault. Don't worry, I will avenge you just as soon as I get rid of this pain in the ass virus. I know you taught me not to swear, but I think that this time it is justified. FU-"

The AI has shutdown once again.

Get your night actions in. If you did not send in a night action, you have a charge.

If you do not send in a night action this night, and haven't spoken during this game, you will be modkilled or replaced.

Tag_Ross

I think it means that he uses the powers of everyone he's killed and his own night kill, but not getting said target's ability.

Ro Ro Ro

Alright, so I'll be replacing Lotus with Jeroth, and Tim with Pally. Once I get night actions from those players, as well as hopefully Tolvan, who may be thinking this game is an RP or something, I will start the third day phase.

Ro Ro Ro

The AI starts back up.

"Well, I see you guys weren't up to much this time I went down. Carry on. I don't really care any more"

Nobody died

Day 3 Start

Tag_Ross

So, is your regular ability a standard "kill player x" and your super a "kill player x, unless they're town" or am I wrong?

Nevermind, didn't see the other post. Anyways, are you positive that you weren't roleblocked?

Top Bottom