Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Requiem

In addition, once per game you have an extra kill to be used at any time day or night, just PM me to activate it. This extra kill is unroleblockable, is stopped by Doctor effects, and is reset upon the emperors death.
What the fuck Rondait.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I believe they started with only one but then they gained another when Sanguinius was slain.
once per game you have an extra kill to be used at any time day or night, just PM me to activate it. This extra kill is unroleblockable, is stopped by Doctor effects, and is reset upon the emperors death.
FoS Whitetiger

That struck me as strange when I first read it, now I find it really strange.

Whitetiger

Wait I'm retarded. They had 3 day kills, I forgot Lotus got daykilled as welll.

So Rondait is dumb. He gave them a kill reset when the emperor died even though the emperor didn't die because Firedemon blocked the shot. But then they got an extra shot so they just shot the emperor again. This meant the emperor died yet again and they got another reset, which let them shoot lotus. Rondait, you should really clearly define the difference between dying instead of someone and sacrificing to rez. It turns out Firedemon's role gave them an extra shot in addition to his death being entirely in vain.

Anyway, I now know it's between Req and Tirin and I propose we lynch one and I roleblock the other and we just win the fucking game. Somehow. Despite mafia being OP as fuck. I guess it's because one was new and the other was new and retarded.

Rondait

Yeah, I somehow didn't see the positive feedback loop coming which is one of a couple mistakes I'll remedy next time.

Requiem

My shitposting post-death posts aside, you're dead, be quiet. It's one thing to ignore the rules for the sake of posting some shitty meme or video and another thing to post correcting someone about stuff happening in the game. People can guess shit even from little stuff you post, no matter how innocuous and well meaning your post might be.

Dunsparce

My shitposting post-death posts aside, you're dead, be quiet. It's one thing to ignore the rules for the sake of posting some shitty meme or video and another thing to post correcting someone about stuff happening in the game. People can guess shit even from little stuff you post, no matter how innocuous and well meaning your post might be.
Sorry, This is my first legit death, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the etiquette.

Requiem

Sorry, This is my first legit death, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the etiquette.
It's alright, just keep in mind that if you were an actual player in the game, it's best to just keep quiet about actual stuff that occurred. I'm not the best example of this, but still, avoiding real posts is good. Avoid shitposts too, but I'm definitely not the right example to follow there either, lol.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
EY ZIRCOM BABYYYYYYYYYYYY, I KNEW AT LEAST WUNNA DOSE GUYS WAS HERETICS

To me it's down between Req and WT. Since we've (thankfully) got another day phase to get our lynch, we're in a really good spot.

However, I've got a piece of information to reveal: scum has a roleblocker (which hit me last night). Last night, I targeted Req - so it may have been a reflexive roleblock sort of thing, where night actions performed on him fail. I've got no way to be sure right now.

Of the five of us remaining, I can only count Zircom and myself as definitely town. If WT is telling the truth about being a townie roleblocker, there won't be a kill tonight if we lynch Req and he targets Danny. If Req flips as a town roleblocker, then we've got Whitetiger cornered as scum, and we win if Req is scum.

If not, one of Whitetiger or Danny is scum - I suspect it would be Whitetiger.

Before I lynch you, Req - because I really think that that's the play to make - do you have any last words? Maybe a claim to throw out? 'cause I'd be pleased to hear it.

Requiem

I'm a flavor cop. I can see who targets someone or who someone targets. I don't get alignment or role info, but I figure it's useful if I manage to make it happen. I definitely got role blocked though, so I don't have any info from what happened last night. (Though someone correct me if I'm wrong about the role name. That counts as a cop right? I don't really know many other role names)

Last night, I targeted Tirin, specifically to see who he targeted. I was blocked however, getting knocked out by some sort of iron fist. Didn't get any other information from there.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Alright, then one of Req or Danny confirmed for scum, since WT is Ferrus Manus. I think the play here is to Lynch Req. For the Imperium's sake, Whitetiger, don't make the mistake of roleblocking me tonight if Req flips town, 'cause from where I'm sitting this game looks pretty cut-and-dry if you don't.

...Actually, it's probably still fine if you do, we'll just be down to lynch or lose again tomorrow.

Requiem

If I die here, everyone keep in mind what I said about the PM fiasco. Just because they got some extra info they shouldn't have gotten doesn't mean they're able to be trusted.

Whitetiger, if you're Town, I'd suggest not trusting Tirin. Same for everyone else, but it is what it is, I guess.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Zircom had a daykill and used it to hit scum. I'm pretty damn sure he's legit, and your testimony as to how you got roleblocked prettymuch proves that Whitetiger is town, Req.

Fuck you for not trusting me, though. So far it looks like I was right on my call for one scum between Dunsparce and Whitetiger, and I'd really have no reason to put suspicion on one of my teammates where none existed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
After further thought, Unlynch Req - and I'd recommend you do the same as well, WT. I'd like to hear what Danny's got to say in favor of himself, and why I should lynch Req over him - Req, at least, was nice enough to confirm a townie for us.

Requiem

All I know is that I'm Town and that I never got that PM. That's what's making me think what I'm thinking. In a game where people lie and deceive in order to win as mafia or hope to God they get trusted that they're being honest if they're Town, I'm going with what my gut is telling me.

That doesn't mean I think you're the only one possible of being scum, but considering Whitetiger told the truth about role blocking me and I corroborated what he said:

That doesn't mean I believe he's Town, but I will say that most mafia wouldn't willingly come out and say that they role blocked someone, I don't think.
I'm willing to believe that he's Town after everything that's happened today. Since that's the case, that leaves one of you three as mafia. The PM fiasco causes a lot of trouble that we have to decipher and look through. I think Zircom is also most likely Town because of his killing Dunsparce, but that still leaves us with Danny and you, Tirin.

We've gotten plenty from you today and you're not holding anything back, which is good. Unlynching me is also well appreciated. As you said, we should see what Danny has to say about all of this before going forward. Again, there's no time limit, so it's best to keep lynches off of people until we're absolutely certain about who to kill.

Quick edit: And I'll unFoS WT. To make it fully official.

Whitetiger

After further thought, Unlynch Req - and I'd recommend you do the same as well, WT. I'd like to hear what Danny's got to say in favor of himself, and why I should lynch Req over him - Req, at least, was nice enough to confirm a townie for us.
Honestly it's a really shitty situation but I trust Danny because Randy wouldn't have been modkilled if he PMed a teammate. We know Randy was scum and there are no neutrals so assuming he didn't lie about why his partner got modkilled, I think he's town. It just seems like such a weird thing to make up. If I were mafia I don't think I'd ever make up an excuse about why my teammate got modkilled. It's such a weird and scummy play.

Top Bottom