Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Losing scum to a modkill isn't really a good tactic for scum, especially since Randy probably didn't use his ability (and almost certainly didn't use Timid's ability). For this reason, I'm pretty sure that you're not scum, Danny - though if so, fuck you and your modkill-related lies.

I think thought Req was probably scum because of his lynch on Lotus near the end, which - I had thought - was suspiciously close to the kill on Timid, which lowered the number of votes to hammer from 6 to 5. However, that kill happened almost half an hour later, and after rereading the thread Req was one of the people in favor of not lynching Lotus and considering things carefully. I don't think that this is a position that scum would take... but Req flopped on that not long after. I'm not sure what to think on this.

Whitetiger hasn't contributed much to discussion in general beyond complaints about balance. He also hasn't responded to my suspicion of him, was active in-thread when the daykills were going down, and was among the first to jump onto the "Lotus is probably scum" train. So... FoS Whitetiger.

Whitetiger

I roleblocked Req last night thinking he was scum but it appears mafia still had a nightkill. I'm not ready to clear him as town yet because he could be a mafia utility role but between Danny probably being town and Req not being the mafia kill role, I have 3 people to choose between for role blocks tonight: Dunsparce, Zircom, and Tirin. So if we lynch between those 3 today and don't hit a mafia we still have a 50% chance to continue the game by blocking the nightkill and going into tomorrow with 5 alive.

Dunsparce

Whitetiger hasn't contributed much to discussion in general beyond complaints about balance. He also hasn't responded to my suspicion of him, was active in-thread when the daykills were going down, and was among the first to jump onto the "Lotus is probably scum" train. So... FoS Whitetiger.
Yeah, but Zircom was the one to start that train. He was the one that came up with the lore reason for why Tim would trust Lotus, which turned out to be a BS reason. He started the chain of events that lead to Lotus's lynch. I also recall him trying to distance himself from Whitetiger and I when someone called him out on it.

Requiem

Can confirm that something weird happened to me last night. I can reveal what I did if people want, but the truth of the matter is that I wasn't successful. Because of that, whatever I did might not be the best information to give because it would probably just add information into the mix that would just obfuscate things for the Town rather than help them.

I'm willing to believe that Whitetiger role blocked me. That doesn't mean I believe he's Town, but I will say that most mafia wouldn't willingly come out and say that they role blocked someone, I don't think. Dunsparce also makes a good point. The only reason we lynched Lotus was because of the lore stuff which I wasn't too sure of to begin with. Considering that ended up being the case, I should've stuck to my gut on that. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.

And then Zircom posted as I was writing this... how many day kills did you put in this damn game, Rondait?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, I'm assuming Zircom is town now. If not, that's... that's pretty fucked up.

Before discussing anything else I'll wait for Dunsparce to be flipped, 'cause I've gotta take that information into account.

Requiem

Definitely need to wait for Dunsparce's role info, but if both Dunsparce and Zircom are Town, we're fucked anyways.

Zircom

Feel like saving us sometime and flipping yourself? idk how long it'll take Rondait to get on.

But anyhow, I got the same PM Danny did so that clears him for me, and I also think it'd be unlikely that randy would mention Tirin if they were both scum together, so that leaves whitetiger and req to lynch from.

Whitetiger

Okay so I misread things. Mafia had 2 executes. I believe they started with only one but then they gained another when Sanguinius was slain. Then they used this free day kill to shoot the emperor again. This is my attempt at justifying Rondait giving the scum 2 day executes and night kill powers.

Requiem

Feel like saving us sometime and flipping yourself? idk how long it'll take Rondait to get on.
I'd rather we wait for Rondait. Don't want to cause trouble by us just going off and doing whatever when there are probably other roles and stuff that could be at play.

That said, there's nothing clearing anyone at this point. I know I'm Town, but that doesn't mean that anyone else can be sure of that. It's unfortunate that Randy sent the PM that he did and got modkilled for it, but I personally can't use that info since I didn't get that PM. For me, no one is cleared. If you guys believe that PM clears the three of you (Danny, Zircom, and Tirin), then okay, but it doesn't clear you all for me in particular.

We're not in any rush, especially since there's no time limit, as far as I'm aware. We can wait a bit for Rondait to come around and make sure things go the way they're supposed to.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
We're not in any rush, especially since there's no time limit, as far as I'm aware. We can wait a bit for Rondait to come around and make sure things go the way they're supposed to.
This. I can't imagine that Rondait will end the day phase or anything when we're waiting on him, that would be some real bullshit.

Since Zircom has an execute, I'm willing to assume that he's not scum, or Rondait never wanted town to have a chance to begin with. Since he and Danny both allegedly got Randy's PM, and I know I'm town, you and Whitetiger are my two prime suspects right now.

Requiem

And that's fine with me. It means I'll have to prove I'm Town, but since I can corroborate what Whitetiger did last night (meaning he probably roleblocked me since I wasn't successful last night), I'm still not convinced any which way. But we can talk about that more when Dunsparce gets officially killed.

Rondait

Sorry, away from my computer until tonight.
Dunsparce has been slain.
Dunsparce, you are
Horus Lupercal (mafia)

'The day will not save them. And we own the night.'

You are Horus Lupercal. Primarch of the Sons of Horus and leader of the rebellion against the imperium. Having been blessed by all four gods of chaos you have the power to kill one person per night phase. In addition, once per game you have an extra kill to be used at any time day or night, just PM me to activate it. This extra kill is unroleblockable, is stopped by Doctor effects, and is reset upon the emperors death.

Should you fall due to either lynches or night kills your basic kill power will go to Fulgrim, and should he fall it will go to Perturabo.

with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Top Bottom