Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

Anatronman

That's what he does, I don't think I've ever tried to actually play the game seriously unless nothing is happening or he's pretty much the only player left.
I'm calling it harmless at best or a wincon at worst.

EDIT: Shadow's response in keeping with trend.

Tag_Ross

What the fuck, my phone accidentallied some words, I meant to say I've never seen shadow try to play seriously.

Shadow

Banned
I meant to say I've never seen shadow try to play seriously.
How dare you insinuate that I have not once attempted to conduct myself in a manner of the utmost sincerity during the many times in which I have decided to partake in this joyous activity.

You, my good sir, are a buffoon.

Shizno

Man, I'm not even sure what's going on in this thread any more, guys. However, that may have been because I haven't been paying attention all that much. Might have some sort of correlation there. Although for now I'm just gonna agree with Easy because he seems like he knows what he's doing.
Lynch Chicken.

AndyM03

Anatron called for people, specifically Lurkers, to discuss the Ro and Lotus debacle so we could pressure more info out of the both of them. I'm considering lynching Shizno because if he read the last page he would have at least seen that. Considering I think one of either Ro or Lotus are scum, ( I can't decide anymore) I can't tell if Shizno is tactically trying to avoid that discussion on purpose.
Considering he's been lurking, the fact that the town still can't decide on a lynch, can we kill Shizno to get this day moving? I feel he could at least probably be scum. We'll reevaluate Ro/Lotus the next day if needs be.
Or lynch of them now.
But seriously, guys, let's not end this with a No Lynch.
@Null Hypothesis Didn't reply to my lynching of him.

I'm curious as to what triggered Vegeta's super Saiyan.

Dunsparce

Since nothing's happened yet, I'm guessing Vegeta's super Saiyan just gives him powers at night, and since it activated in the middle of the day, someone must have used a power on him during the day. It might be Nappa or a mafia member, in which case, he won't tell us. Maybe scum tried to execute him?

As for Ro3 v Lotus, I'm still leaning towards Ro3, for reason's i've stated previously.

Firedemon

Assuming Stealthy doesn't end the day soon, expect me to say something tonight. I've been tied up with nonsense followed by fun times followed by nonsense today.

But I'm probably just gonna say something about how you all suck at the meta and are stupid for thinking certain things are scummy.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Anatron called for people, specifically Lurkers, to discuss the Ro and Lotus debacle so we could pressure more info out of the both of them. I'm considering lynching Shizno because if he read the last page he would have at least seen that. Considering I think one of either Ro or Lotus are scum, ( I can't decide anymore) I can't tell if Shizno is tactically trying to avoid that discussion on purpose.
Considering he's been lurking, the fact that the town still can't decide on a lynch, can we kill Shizno to get this day moving? I feel he could at least probably be scum. We'll reevaluate Ro/Lotus the next day if needs be.
Or lynch of them now.
But seriously, guys, let's not end this with a No Lynch.
@Null Hypothesis Didn't reply to my lynching of him.

I'm curious as to what triggered Vegeta's super Saiyan.
You're right I called it wrong on Whitetiger and now look somewhat scummy, not much to reply to.

FoS Ro3 for jumping on the Whitetiger lynch after popular opinion swung that way.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
inb4 "End of Day 3: Nobody died because we monologued instead of fought, as usual."

Here's the thing: usually, talking over stuff more is great because it helps the town get a feel for who else is and isn't Town. Here, not so much, because helping scum get a feel for who is and isn't Town is a major concern. Now zip it and lynch, people. And for what it's worth, none of the arguments I've seen so far were really much good anyway.

Rondait

inb4 "End of Day 3: Nobody died because we monologued instead of fought, as usual."

Here's the thing: usually, talking over stuff more is great because it helps the town get a feel for who else is and isn't Town. Here, not so much, because helping scum get a feel for who is and isn't Town is a major concern. Now zip it and lynch, people. And for what it's worth, none of the arguments I've seen so far were really much good anyway.
While I agree that we need to lynch someone and that today's talking hasn't been the most productive discussion ever, wouldn't the town as the current majority benefit more from talking and figuring out who is who than the scum would?

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
While I agree that we need to lynch someone and that today's talking hasn't been the most productive discussion ever, wouldn't the town as the current majority benefit more from talking and figuring out who is who than the scum would?
No. Each scum player already has a couple of known teammates that help narrow it down; town is strictly reliant on semi-educated guesswork.

Rondait

Each scum player already has a couple of known teammates that help narrow it down.
Where are you getting this? It's not in the OP unless I'm blind, and I don't remember seeing something to that extent in the thread.

Anyways, the way I see it is:
There is currently 8 good guys with a small group that is informed
7 bad guys with a probably smaller group that is informed (assuming Frieza was part of the informed minority)
2 neutrals.

As such, I would think that it would largely benefit the majority group to discuss things more than the minority one with all information being equal.

Zircom

Yeah, the OP pretty clearly says that there's one small informed group on each side

Same number of Good Guys and Bad Guys. Of course, not all the bad guys are in one big chat because that would be ridiculous. Instead, each side has a small group with their own chat, and everybody else is left in the wind.
The scum have a group chat with a few people and then we have a group chat with a few people. From what Whitetiger said right before he got hammered, I'd assume that the Ginyu force is the informed group with a chat on the mafia side.

edit: rereading the OP I guess it could also say that each side OF THE MAFIA has a group chat? idk

Steal Thy Kill

It is indeed referring to Team Earth/Namek and Team Freeza. There are no mass eight person group chats. That would be dumb and broken. There is a disparity as to how informed individual players are within each side. There are differences in how the information of each side is distributed, but you're more same than not.

Last edited:

Lotus

Where are you getting this? It's not in the OP unless I'm blind, and I don't remember seeing something to that extent in the thread.

Anyways, the way I see it is:
There is currently 8 good guys with a small group that is informed
7 bad guys with a probably smaller group that is informed (assuming Frieza was part of the informed minority)
2 neutrals.

As such, I would think that it would largely benefit the majority group to discuss things more than the minority one with all information being equal.
As much as I hate to, I agree with Rondait on this. Stealthy also mentions in the OP that the Bad Guys start out stronger than the Good Guys, similarly to my TTGL game. Without much conversation and relying on more or less random lynches in order to attempt to blindside the bad guys does not good if they have the power during the night phase. That was a critical error in my own game (design error on my party) Stealthy has done a pretty good job of circumventing that by making lynch power not fucked like I did. Gaining information in the early game is Town best power at this point. If we just lynch with little conversation and push toward later game, sure town will have gained some Raditz (PL) by then, but they'll also likely have been outnumbered by the more powerful mafia. Not to mention the theory that the SK (Vegeta) is now SSJ and probably hard as fuck to kill.

Point is, as far as this meta is from standard, the conversation during the day is still valuable to Town and shouldn't be shunned. I'd expect you to know that Easy. The fact that you'd suggest otherwise is fairly to extremely suspicious. I'm rather surprised at you. FoS Easy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Huh. Had thought that Ginyu and Frieza each had a chat. My bad, I guess.

AndyM03

I didn't like the tone of Easy's post either. It's an understandable mistake to make, but you gotta accommodate for all possibilities.
FoS Easy as well. Dunno if he's lynch worthy today though.

Firedemon

for what it's worth, none of the arguments I've seen so far were really much good anyway.
Yeah, you people are arguing about... I don't even know. Stupid shit. As I expected. I said I would post but I have nothing to say to any of this except that it's dumb.

I'mma just default to lynching Chickenspleen for the sake of there being a lynch since he has like, three votes already.

Top Bottom