Ended Stealthy's DBZ Abridged Mafia: Game Over! Vegeta and Nappa Win!

AndyM03

Yeah, you people are arguing about... I don't even know. Stupid shit. As I expected. I said I would post but I have nothing to say to any of this except that it's dumb.

I'mma just default to lynching Chickenspleen for the sake of there being a lynch since he has like, three votes already.
That's a weaker argument then a majority of what was discussed today and I'm inclined to lynch you for it. You can complain about poor discussion but it's one thing to talk shit about all the discussion and then just bandwagon without taking part in any of it.
There wasn't any solid gold today, there may not have been any silver studded arguments, but there was discussion that a whole bunch of lurkers decided to completely ignore and have wasted our day In my opinion.
For that reason alone I'm somewhat willing to lynch chickenspleen, but I'm not happy with yours or Easy's play so I don't like it. I'd rather at least lynch Null for trying to avoid Whitetiger, Shizno for avoiding discussion, or Ro or Lotus.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
See, I'm in vacation till Tuesday with spotty internet and schedule access. If you scumbags wanna lynch me off, this is probably your best chance.

AndyM03

See, I'm in vacation till Tuesday with spotty internet and schedule access. If you scumbags wanna lynch me off, this is probably your best chance.
I thought you were just playing the Witcher ahaha.
Regardless I don't think you're the lynch for today, I wouldn't stress.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I thought you were just playing the Witcher ahaha.
Which would also be a perfectly good explanation for rushing things along. Although, so is even just a rapidly approaching deadline and a very wide distribution of lynch votes.

Chickenspleen

Right, I've been a bit off the grid today and I haven't really been able to say much. I definitely think we should get moving and Pick somebody. However, I'm not really sure what the argument is for lynching me today. Easy suspected me for not getting on the Whitetiger bandwagon the first day which, admittedly, turned out pretty damn well. It's understandable that that could be seen as a little scummy, so I'll give Easy his suspicion. But he later turned that suspicion into a lynch with his only reason being "The Witcher 3".

So yeah, I'll admit this has been a slow day for scumtells, but I am seriously against nearly unsubstantiated lynches on day two. That's why I'm feeling suspicious of Tag today as well. You guys can go and off me if you feel like time's running out, but I think it would be more productive to go with someone who seems to have the most evidence against them. To me, this feels like Lotus at this point, for reasons already given along with his seeming knowledge of the mafia's chat system. So I'm gonna lynch Lotus. Not saying anyone else has to, but I think going for him or Ro3 is more productive than a joke lynch or a bandwagon.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
"TW3" wasn't an explanation for that lynch, and it's weird that you're acting like it was.

Chickenspleen

I never intended to say that that was your explanation and I'm not sure why you're attaching so much weight to that. My problem is that you never fully gave an explanation for why you went for the lynch. I am assuming here that the reason for the lynch is the same as the one for the FoS, but you never elaborated upon whether you were just upping it to a lynch to get a name in the mix or if there was something you had figured out. What I'm saying is that "TW3" is all you attached to your lynch rather than a full explanation.

TimTh33nchant3r

Unlynch. Lynch Chicken.

Super-secret knowledge that everyone who paid attention to the OP had does not a convincing Lotus lynching argument make. Poor attempt at deflection is poor. FoS remains on Tag.

AndyM03

Unlynch. Lynch Chicken.

Super-secret knowledge that everyone who paid attention to the OP had does not a convincing Lotus lynching argument make. Poor attempt at deflection is poor. FoS remains on Tag.
I didn't like the lynch originally, but Chickenspleen has stabbed himself with this.
Lynch Chicken.

Tag_Ross

Though I think shizno and FD's reasons are poor af and I think we should look into them, Lynch chicken, he's reminding me of Tiger last day phase, next thing you know he'll claim zarbon.

Last edited:

Steal Thy Kill

Yeah, but then you guys did this crazy thing called productive discussion, so I had to let you continue just to see how it played out.

Rondait

Lynch Chickenspleen. His deflection was pretty shitty and honestly there isn't really much else to go off of in my opinion.

Anatronman

I'm much more preferential of a lynch on Null. I think if Chicken hadn't smashed his keyboard in panic that most people would have switched to Null today, who has posted maybe three things, two of which were bad lynches.

Lynch Chickenspleen because I trust too many people on this lynch for me to call it a bad one.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's super difficult for me myself to check, so can someone sum up for me where we are with the lynching and the hammering?

Firedemon

That's a weaker argument then a majority of what was discussed today and I'm inclined to lynch you for it. You can complain about poor discussion but it's one thing to talk shit about all the discussion and then just bandwagon without taking part in any of it.
There wasn't any solid gold today, there may not have been any silver studded arguments, but there was discussion that a whole bunch of lurkers decided to completely ignore and have wasted our day In my opinion.
For that reason alone I'm somewhat willing to lynch chickenspleen, but I'm not happy with yours or Easy's play so I don't like it. I'd rather at least lynch Null for trying to avoid Whitetiger, Shizno for avoiding discussion, or Ro or Lotus.
I generally felt the day's arguments were dumb and not worth my, at the time of that post, limited time to explain the foolishness of. I instead, under the impression the day would surely end soon, opted to do my part to make sure that someone gets lynched. Chickenspleen was acceptable to me because he was really no less lynch worthy than Whitetiger yesterday and already had the most votes at a solid three votes. Mind you, the alternatives at that time had quite literally one or two votes. Acting to ensure someone dies for the greater good of us having information to work with, I opted to lynch Chickenspleen.

Even though I have this crazy theory that a no lynch could potentially be good for the town in this interesting post-Freeza dying situation. But I'd rather not, it seems dumb.

Anatronman

Two hours of silence leads me to believe that you might have time to explain all that now.

Top Bottom