[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Can I just say how stupidly lucky you got on that terror mission? You went around five turns without any civilian deaths, and the biggest threat walked right into your overwatch trap at the very beginning. Normally you get one to two civilian deaths every turn.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Can I just say how stupidly lucky you got on that terror mission? You went around five turns without any civilian deaths, and the biggest threat walked right into your overwatch trap at the very beginning. Normally you get one to two civilian deaths every turn.
Coolpool, there's no reason to be bitter about me being a better commandurr than you

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Did someone say Long War?
No I will not stop linking this. I need to finish my Long War campaign sometime, I need to launch a satellite over a country that has left the council to find the alien base.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yo, Charlie and I are looking to do a "Genocide for Charity" Undertale stream sometime in the next couple weeks.

@Requiem @Jeroth (or anyone else) let me know if you're still down to raise the $50 to jumpstart the stream. More details in the near future.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yo, Charlie and I are looking to do a "Genocide for Charity" Undertale stream sometime in the next couple weeks.
Money is tight due to me dropping some dosh on a ps4 and TV. Give it some time and I'd gladly pitch some cash in for charity.

Top Bottom