Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

Requiem

At least with my custom flavor text if you could.

And if it'll please Tirin et al, you can skip the bit where you fix some of his wounds to lull him into a fall sense of security. Just kill him so that he suffers a whole heck of a lot. Get gritty with GovernoReq.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not in favor. Waste of time.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Not in favor. Waste of time.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
My understanding is that it actually takes longer for you because it's precision work.

Requiem

Nah, I go off at the lightest touch, even thinking about it makes me go cuhraaaazy.

Speaking of, I need to change my pajamas.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Y'mean small and sickly?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can't do it unless you delete your system32 first.

(It's funny because it's Thunderclaw).

TimTh33nchant3r

I don't like how Tim's plan involves Anatron not dying. Execute him.
Vivisection won't kill him? I very much doubt that. Anatron isn't that much of a badass. My plan totally kills him, just slower. It's actually quite arguable that Fuse-ification kills everything that made Anatron Anatron as well. It'll be like getting to watch him die twice, with the added bonus of getting a live test subject Easy was whining about earlier. Maximum winning.

Steal Thy Kill

Dragging an uncooperative Fuse Clone/Anatron hybrid up a mountain sounds about as annoying as carrying up a healthy Anatron. And is probably more danger than it's worth.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The above.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Kill Anatron, leave: 3 (Easy, Tirin, Stealthy)
Let Anatron get bit, bring him to the Clubhouse for research: 2 (Req, Tim)
Kill the Fuse clone, leave: 2 (CP, Rondait)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Req turns around.

"You're...scum...too," says Anatron, slowly crawling towards Req. "And you'll die...scum."

Req picks up the ax by Tirin's disappearing body.

"You enjoy...killing me," says Anatron, stopping his movements. "Cause ain't nothin'...gonna bring you or your friend back."

Req walks up to Anatron and hacks him to pieces. He dies after the first few blows, but Req keeps going until he is covered in Anatron's blood and the corpse is thoroughly mutilated.

The Fuse clone continues limping towards Req and Anatron's body.

Req looks at the clone, then turns around and continues up the mountain.

--

Stealthy is probably saying over the radio, but Easy can't make out the words. They're loud enough, he's just having trouble focusing.

Easy continues staring at the charred remains of Artist and Muffin. After a minute, he looks over to his companions.

His hearing's still off, but Walrus and Ibix are shouting at each other over something, probably about how things went down the way they did. They're not fighting, at least not yet. Just shouting and pointing at the people around them.

Shizno and Chicken have their eyes fixed on Easy. They're not saying anything, just looking at him.

Easy looks at his friends' corpses again, then back at the two shouting forumers in front of him.

Easy says nothing.
________________________________________________________________________________________

-try to defuse the argument
-start heading up the mountain

Last edited:
Top Bottom